Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ribelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: zrn1312

The one CC defender her over right? That account got blocked ๐Ÿ˜† That was a guy? ๐Ÿ˜•

@bold: bahahahahahahaha I know which movie you're talking about ๐Ÿ˜†

Yes it was. But he came back with another account. (Probably)

He gatecrashed convos(ours too) and posted tweets about Niti's features(you know what) over and over again. I mean, theek hai, free country if I can call a guy sexy you can call a girl so too, but dude don't talk about her "assets" in such a lewd way, that too again and again. Creep, pervert.๐Ÿ˜ก

Kar diya usko sabne report aur block. His account could be suspended by now.๐Ÿ˜ก
Ribelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishaarshi

no belle y  r u askn me dat?๐Ÿ˜ณ maine kya kiya๐Ÿ˜ฒ

waise chachi is lukn hot

Arrey nothing! your post reminded me of that guy so๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yeah she is๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

About Niti's dress. Longer ones seem to suit her more, the kind she's wearing make her seem younger? While she needs to look more than her years. ๐Ÿ˜•
zrn1312 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

OMG I LOVE THOSE!   TOO good they are๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...I  just watched their recent one on Disco Dancer...I died๐Ÿคฃ

And have you seen the one on Prem Aggan? "Most Exercise Ever"๐Ÿ˜†

But yeah the MPKDH one they did was EPIC๐Ÿ˜†...toh phir PROBLEM KYA HAI? ๐Ÿ˜†

IKR ๐Ÿคฃ I think I've watched them all ๐Ÿ˜†
they are SOOO FUNNY!

Dude the Prem Aggan one scarred me ๐Ÿคฃ JISMAANI TALUKAAT ๐Ÿคฃ I can't!!!

Did you watch the Aapka Ka Suroor one? ๐Ÿ˜† BAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!

Ribelle thumbnail

OMG it just clicked! She was one of Kareena's annoying friends in Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon, nahin?๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Arey yaar tum toh badi intelligent nikli! Happy realisation! ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›  
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: zrn1312

Dude the Prem Aggan one scarred me ๐Ÿคฃ JISMAANI TALUKAAT ๐Ÿคฃ I can't!!!

Did you watch the Aapka Ka Suroor one? ๐Ÿ˜† BAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!

Oh come on, be brave...you are a fan of a SHOW BASED ON KISSING, remember?๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

rofl but yeah that Prem Aggan one wasโ˜ข๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†...I think I have seen the Aap ka suroor one but for some reason most recently I remember the one about some Aamir-Juhi movie with SNAKES in it๐Ÿ˜†
shibz thumbnail

Waise toh they should be showing Nandu wanting to make it up to Manik BIG TIME after her recovery...given the way she is and how sensitive she is to his hurt...UNLESS they throw in yet another TWIST as usual to stop anything from moving forward...lol...

CVs have to make it up to the viewers for marring the confession with the kidnapping like a lot of ppl have been complaining๐Ÿ˜† All that Nandu remembers from that night is the kidnapping n Pandit so yeah.. when she recovers she got to remember the beautiful moments she spent with Manik.. n then all those emotions are rekindled from that point as she remembers

I have been reading through the pages from where I left yesterday since half an hour n the pages are only increasing.. so making this quick post before I get back๐Ÿ˜†

AreYaar thumbnail
LOL I'm weirdly getting deja vu of the campaign epi especially seeing "Nandu" and "Navya" ke dresses๐Ÿ˜†...CC toh same hi hai always...lol

zrn1312 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ribelle_IshRa

Yes it was. But he came back with another account. (Probably)

He gatecrashed convos(ours too) and posted tweets about Niti's features(you know what) over and over again. I mean, theek hai, free country if I can call a guy sexy you can call a girl so too, but dude don't talk about her "assets" in such a lewd way, that too again and again. Creep, pervert.๐Ÿ˜ก

Kar diya usko sabne report aur block. His account could be suspended by now.๐Ÿ˜ก

How do we know it's a guy? 
Sindoori rang (SUHAGAAN) sachcha was sang by a (GIRL) no? ๐Ÿ˜•

Sooo much free time some people have ๐Ÿฅฑ I think last I saw the account did get suspended. He/she made another one? ๐Ÿ˜ก Ugh velleee people!
-Vibha007- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I typed an entire reply and IF wouldnt let me post coz of some limited posts for newbies๐Ÿ˜ณ
Its odd you know. wasnt dhruv the one who was trying to sort things btwn MaNan in the initial epis. Somewhere down the line Cabir took over. Wonder if it was utkarsh's sub standard acting skills or supposed offscreen equation of ayaz n parth that made cvs change it.
Anyway I have no complaints whatsoever. maNan n Cabir do make a wondrful trio. Their convos are fun n meaningful as well. 

It would actually be nice for Manik to get to know Nandini's childhood days. Isnt it. Waise bhi how much have they really talked about her past, her parents etc etc. they do have a lot of scope without too much melodrama.
------------

Kaunse party ke pics hain?
Ribelle thumbnail

OMG I LOVE THOSE!   TOO good they are๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...I  just watched their recent one on Disco Dancer...I died๐Ÿคฃ

And have you seen the one on Prem Aggan? "Most Exercise Ever"๐Ÿ˜†

But yeah the MPKDH one they did was EPIC๐Ÿ˜†...toh phir PROBLEM KYA HAI? ๐Ÿ˜†

Yeh kya baatein chal rahi hain?๐Ÿ˜• Someone explain please๐Ÿ˜ณ