Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 - Page 88

Posted: 8 years ago
Niti Looks Preety Here Embedded image permalink Edited by DEVILSDESIRE - 8 years ago
Thanks Anu yeah that one.๐Ÿคฃ

Also, why is Jotwani looking so meh in that picture? they didn't click it properly๐Ÿ˜ก
Suha and Nashi will throw a fit  and so will I๐Ÿ˜ญ
๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by Ribelle_IshRa - 8 years ago
thnks for the link zara..
Niti gained weight. seeing the party pics it seems so. i thought in epis her kurtis r too loose fitted. 
Ky2's first party pic where she wore  black(even nw..itz her fav )  there she looked toned nw she seems she put on wt. 
Originally posted by AreYaar

I'm waiting for a Niti-Jotwani pic๐Ÿ˜›...#realisticexpectations  ๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah he looks good...but so different from the boyish look they've given him in the show๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Hopefully we get a segment too with these two 
Originally posted by mishaarshi

Niti gained weight. seeing the party pics it seems so. i thought in epis her kurtis r too loose fitted. 
Ky2's first party pic where she wore  black(even nw..itz her fav )  there she looked toned nw she seems she put on wt. 

Really? I think she looks the same only...no real difference in her weight...smart choice on wearing black...that way it's hard to figure out weight gain anyways๐Ÿ˜†

@Devilsdesire: Thanks for posting that pic...Niti looks very sweet in that one indeed!
Originally posted by mishaarshi

Did you hear about the guy who was posting lewd tweets about her on Twitter and the fandom attacked him?

Also do you guys remember having seen Chachi in any movie? ๐Ÿ˜‰ I think I have a couple of pictures of her๐Ÿคฃ
Ummm is this a party just for the KY2 girls? LOL I don't see much of the guy cast there...can anyone spot them? Cake bhi cut ho gaya already? lol

No Boys Except Jotwani And Chachajii From The Cast I Guess
Embedded image permalink
Originally posted by AreYaar

I'm waiting for a Niti-Jotwani pic๐Ÿ˜›...#realisticexpectations  ๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah he looks good...but so different from the boyish look they've given him in the show๐Ÿ˜†

Oooh YESS ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Selfie bhi chalega!

Ughhh DIshank is there too ๐Ÿคข Mujhe Dishank se chirr ati chain for some reason!
The Pake ship is sinking!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Where is P??