Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 - Page 87

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by zrn1312

Don't know what that was, probably a meeting or something ๐Ÿ˜•

But party is happening tonight and Tellybytes is posting Live Updates of everyone arriving ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Is this woh Aqsa wala media house?  Oh boy more drama coming then๐Ÿ˜†...more nautanki regarding getting a PaNi interview๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by mishaarshi

hi belle๐Ÿค—
Script wise i think he needs to b there for his redemption mainly for wat he did to alya more than manan. For nandu he owes a proper apology. I wanted him to get jealous over arya-alya. No matter hw bad uttu acts nd hw much i despise those fab 5 's faltu hugs still fab5 is these 5 ppl and anybody missing is sumthing v cant overlook. Will miss manruv their last scene was gud.  For nw looking fwd to alya-arya๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Yep! They are Fab5 after all so it does feel off if one of them isn't there.๐Ÿ˜•
Although he needs to be there for Alya (yes! Forgot to mention in my last post!) I am relieved he's gone so that Aryamann and Alya can have some alone time๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
I am totally shipping them! Let them be the end game!๐Ÿ˜Ž And then I'll go to or open DTs and ATs on Aryamann and ArAlya๐Ÿคฃ

Jotwani showed up...he looks tired๐Ÿ˜†
TellyBytes @telly_bytes  

KYY 200 episodes party..Abhi toh party shuru hui hai B| with Karan Jotwani aka Aryaman

And the girls are there too I see...no sign of Kriss though? 

TellyBytes @telly_bytes  

The Girl Gang B| Live from kyy 200 episodes party. @Niti_TaylorFC @Charlie08_FC @VeebhaFC

Edited by AreYaar - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Ribelle_IshRa

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Yep! They are Fab5 after all so it does feel off if one of them isn't there.๐Ÿ˜•
Although he needs to be there for Alya (yes! Forgot to mention in my last post!) I am relieved he's gone so that Aryamann and Alya can have some alone time๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
I am totally shipping them! Let them be the end game!๐Ÿ˜Ž And then I'll go to or open DTs and ATs on Aryamann and ArAlya๐Ÿคฃ

Belle ๐Ÿค—

Dudeee yes please ๐Ÿ˜† Aryamann and Alya needs to be the end game, Dhruv can find his soulmate in Splitsvilla or bring back Rose. I miss her ๐Ÿ˜†

Are you saying this cause of the DT that opened up today? ๐Ÿคฃ Bahahahaa that cracked me up so bad1
Originally posted by AreYaar

I guess that is the difference b/w being bullied and kidnapped...the degree is different...Yes Nandu was initially intimidated and scared of Manik too but eventually her strength surfaced and she fought back...earning his admiration and ultimately his love. 

In Pandit's case, it's also the fact that a "guardian" figure betrayed her and abused her in such a manner...that is why it's harder for her to get over. 

The cases are different but the bottomline is the strength is always there inside Nandini...it just takes different catalysts and situations to bring it out...she's always been braver for others than for herself...so she finds it harder to grapple with her core belief system being shaken too...Manik bullied her physically but he never mentally scarred her like the Pandit has. 
ya i get it. Pundit scarred her mentally. In her worst possible nightmare too she wudn't hv dreamt sumthing like kidnapping wud happen. 
Bullying epis  she was not the only one bullied navya nd shahid faced worst so kind of convincing it is. 
Haila!!! These two are married! to each other! I never knew!

WAIT. PIC๐Ÿ˜ก

Why isn't it appearing?!๐Ÿ˜ก

Okay, I meant Chachi and her husband Harsh Vashishth. I'm sure you all can see the tweets, right

Edited by Ribelle_IshRa - 8 years ago
Ok so Kriss showed up all PINK ๐Ÿ˜†
AY Krissann is there in the last pic posted just now!
I like what Jotwani is wearing ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

I'm waiting for Parth to show up though ๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by Ribelle_IshRa

Haila!!! These two are married! to each other! I never knew!

WAIT. PIC๐Ÿ˜ก

I guess you mean these two๐Ÿ˜†...Chachi with her real life husband๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by zrn1312

AY Krissann is there in the last pic posted just now!
I like what Jotwani is wearing ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

I'm waiting for Parth to show up though ๐Ÿ˜›

I'm waiting for a Niti-Jotwani pic๐Ÿ˜›...#realisticexpectations  ๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah he looks good...but so different from the boyish look they've given him in the show๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by AreYaar - 8 years ago