Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 - Page 85

Posted: 8 years ago
And what would be the first sign of showing that Nandu is back to normal??!! Free hair??!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
When I see this picture, I think Nandu took Sujata to patch up with her boyfriend so that she can catch fireflies for herself!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Nandu was this smart and calculative??!! πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Pic Credit: Picture Gallery πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Senpoo

Hiiillaaa Belle!!!! πŸ€— It's been ages and ages since I saw any of your post/comment here... So your inactive period is done with??!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘

POO!πŸ€—πŸ€—

I missed you a lot! Yes! My period of inactivity is over--sort of!πŸ˜† I still have exams but I'll be here sometimesπŸ˜›

How are you?!

LOL I love how everyone's wary of the bullying phase...I guess even I was at one point when I was catching up on the scenes...I kinda skipped around b/w the scenes...but eventually I did go back and watch the bullying phase in it's entirety and for me personally it INCREASED my appreciation of the characters ki journey...

lol now there is a weird kind of sadistic pleasure in watching that phase of Monster Manik and seeing current Manik so putty in Nandu's loveπŸ˜†...also it's fun to watch that phase for the build up to the PUNCH and for all his ATTEMPTS to bully, Manik only ending up being more obsessed with Nandu...lol amusing stuff.
Originally posted by Senpoo

And what would be the first sign of showing that Nandu is back to normal??!! Free hair??!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

yes nd den wat is the sign for manik to freely touch her? same open hair?πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Ribelle_IshRa

POO!πŸ€—πŸ€—

I missed you a lot! Yes! My period of inactivity is over--sort of!πŸ˜† I still have exams but I'll be here sometimesπŸ˜›

How are you?!

Exams!!!! And what are you doing here girlie?!! Run, hit the books now... Ok... This can be a break for while before you got and hit on them...  πŸ˜‰

I am doing wonderful dear... Missed you too πŸ€—... Have seen you liking the comments in the AT at times and used to get happy seeing the name and color of yours... πŸ˜ƒ
Okay so wen he made her spot in one epi he splashed water on her wen she asks him abt dhruv ( correct me if im wrong the moment he took glass in his hand i fwded the scene) nd he used to corner her hold her arm...lift her as he wishes .den nandu fought was brave bt still for a normal girl itz sumthng horrifying den too nandu shud have reacted like she is reacting nw. I mean i understand pundit kidnapped her nd had evil intentions. But den too manik was a stranger nd a worst kind of bully. So datz bit confusing. Hope i made senseπŸ€”
Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL I love how everyone's wary of the bullying phase...I guess even I was at one point when I was catching up on the scenes...I kinda skipped around b/w the scenes...but eventually I did go back and watch the bullying phase in it's entirety and for me personally it INCREASED my appreciation of the characters ki journey...

lol now there is a weird kind of sadistic pleasure in watching that phase of Monster Manik and seeing current Manik so putty in Nandu's loveπŸ˜†...also it's fun to watch that phase for the build up to the PUNCH and for all his ATTEMPTS to bully, Manik only ending up being more obsessed with Nandu...lol amusing stuff.
Thank God for my reverse viewing of the episodes... bully episodes were way behind when I started watching the show... So I kinda able to manage and mostly jump to see the result before watching the actual course of bullying πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And I cudn't help getting excited everytime I watch the punch scene and will end up laughing and laughing watching the after reaction of Manik... πŸ˜†

But seriously how much Nandu used to cry and shed tonnes and tonnes of tears back then...
hello girls.. today i re watched the epi of manan atta romance..kya expresion diya uttu/dhruv ne when they caught manan wet πŸ˜†
[QUOTE=mishaarshi] Okay so wen he made her spot in one epi he splashed water on her wen she asks him abt dhruv ( correct me if im wrong the moment he took glass in his hand i fwded the scene) nd he used to corner her hold her arm...lift her as he wishes .den nandu fought was brave bt still for a normal girl itz sumthng horrifying den too nandu shud have reacted like she is reacting nw. I mean i understand pundit kidnapped her nd had evil intentions. But den too manik was a stranger nd a worst kind of bully. So datz bit confusing. Hope i made senseπŸ€”[/
QUOTE]
no the scenario is diff i feel..she is very innocent and had put on a brave face thinking if she is scared then they will bully/scare her more..before frnship party when manik asks scared that wat will happen with u she puts up a brave face and says kya hoga kuch bhi toh nahi..she is very naive..but here she has already been kidnapped..that too by her teacher ..a relation she thought to be pure..it is the aftermath of thinking wat all could have gone wrong