Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
And Sujata's boyfriend... The duo who has been beaten by Manik-Nandini, for their entry in Guiness Book of World record... Make-up & Break-up... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Pic Credit: Forum's Picture Gallery πŸ˜ƒ
AreYaar thumbnail
Hahaha I was just going to say then bring Sujata's boyfriend back too...it would be hilarious for Sujata to know Nandu's own contribution to the guiness book of world records in terms of make ups/break ups...and abhi bhi chal hi raha hai...lol
Senpoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Hahaha I was just going to say then bring Sujata's boyfriend back too...it would be hilarious for Sujata to know Nandu's own contribution to the guiness book of world records in terms of make ups/break ups...and abhi bhi chal hi raha hai...lol

Yeah Anu πŸ˜†πŸ˜† the boyfriends of these girls can bond well over this and take tips from each other πŸ˜†...

They need to bring back such nice people around Nandu... She needs to relish on her own moments too... To gather herself as she wishes...
Senpoo thumbnail
And just remembering the episode 1... AMS teaches classical dance!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dint watch initial episπŸ€” so sujata is her childhood frnd who has records of max brekaups nd patchups😲 no wonder nandu is her frndπŸ˜†

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Senpoo

And just remembering the episode 1... AMS teaches classical dance!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Haha yep which is why I found it funny how she was suddenly shown as an authority on SINGING later on...oh well...they only showed her dancing students in the first epi. 

@Mish: You haven't seen the beginning epis? Oh you should! Will give you lots of context in terms fo the histories of the characters...it's fun to go back and watch and compare with their present situationπŸ˜†
Ribelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Doh! Back now πŸ˜†
Reading
Senpoo thumbnail
classical dancers do learn the classical singing as well along with a classical instrument, when they take it as a professional course... AMS must be a pro... πŸ˜‰

Mish, really??!!! You should watch the first few episodes... At least to see how pretty and cute Nandu looks.. Anyway Manik will be shown in parts only in those episodes.. Like his voice, his hands, his back/tatoo... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Senpoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ribelle_IshRa

Doh! Back now πŸ˜†
Reading

Hiiillaaa Belle!!!! πŸ€— It's been ages and ages since I saw any of your post/comment here... So your inactive period is done with??!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘
MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Haha yep which is why I found it funny how she was suddenly shown as an authority on SINGING later on...oh well...they only showed her dancing students in the first epi. 

@Mish: You haven't seen the beginning epis? Oh you should! Will give you lots of context in terms fo the histories of the characters...it's fun to go back and watch and compare with their present situationπŸ˜†

i had dis in mind abt ky2 wen strtd itz abt a girl falling for a bully so was waiting for things to b normal i mean no bullying shown so used to just watch scenes here nd der . Of course dint miss the famous punchπŸ˜³πŸ˜†Well watchn nw is a gud idea