Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 - Page 82

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by AreYaar

Mangalore track deffo seems on as per the new scroll promo:

So I guess he'll FOLLOW her on the bus rather than stop the bus๐Ÿ˜†
Oh..no he shud stop the bus in a full on filmy way๐Ÿ˜† nd later he can take her to mangalore in his car
Originally posted by mishaarshi

i think dey r getting him back to get slapped by ams.๐Ÿ˜† so may b just an epi or 2. If dey cn get back tk...y don't dey get back soha nd khurana too๐Ÿ˜ณ i want manik to knw da sacrifice act she was thinking to do for him nd his fab5. 

Seriously there is no need to bring him back to get slapped or anything either...is Nandu's trauma of FBs already not enough that we will be subjected to more of her breakdown after seeing Pandit again?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Soha and Khurana is anyways a dead track...pun unintended๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by zrn1312

Honestly when the alternative was Ams coming to Mumbai, I released how much better going to M'Lore would be ๐Ÿ˜† They can't be away from SPACE for that long right?  ๐Ÿ˜•

But I don't get how it'll work, Nandini's promise clearly said "You won't follow me either" ๐Ÿ˜•

Yup definitely the whole cast seems to be going wherever Mangalore is, Veebha posted pictures on that road, Krissann and Ayaz have a picture where location says Film City.

Even I hope you're wrong about the stretch 

Lol I think it's just Dishank's wishful thinking ๐Ÿ˜† Cause whatever it was, he got his popularity from ky2, and the moment he said Adios fans stopped caring about him and he lost a lot of followers too ๐Ÿ˜†

Ofcourse it works...Manik's found the loophole...she made him promise not to follow her so he's using the excuse of attending the workshop to reach M'lore...which technically isn't following her but reaching M'lore regardless for an INDEPENDENT reason๐Ÿ˜†...She asked him not to FOLLOW her to M'lore...she didn't ask him not to come to M'lore, period๐Ÿ˜†...the promise doesn't cover him not being able to be in M'lore on his own...waise bhi this is MaNan...they live to find loopholes in each other's promises๐Ÿ˜†

The fact that they are hauling the entire cast to "M'lore" is what's making me wonder how long this track can potentially go on...already Nandu's behavior with the continued flinching away is getting a bit tiresome...they need to address it in a timely fashion.
Originally posted by mishaarshi

i think dey r getting him back to get slapped by ams.๐Ÿ˜† so may b just an epi or 2. If dey cn get back tk...y don't dey get back soha nd khurana too๐Ÿ˜ณ i want manik to knw da sacrifice act she was thinking to do for him nd his fab5. 

Nahiiinnn. Not even for an epi or two  JUST NO! Honestly I don't think they will bring him back, this is just Dishank's way of publicising himself again ๐Ÿ˜†

Now that the Mangalore trip is on, it is the perfect opportunity to bring in Nandini's sacrifice act but I doubt if they will case that has the potential to complicate things between MaNan and things are already pretty complicated  ๐Ÿ˜•
Also anyone else in here feel that Niti could have acted better in the last scene yesterday? 

I don't know if this is part of them trying to show "broken/blank" Nandu, but I think she could have done a better job of showing how difficult it is for Nandu to leave Manik too...she was speaking her dialogues in a somewhat matter of fact fashion๐Ÿ˜•

Nahiiinnn. Not even for an epi or two  JUST NO! Honestly I don't think they will bring him back, this is just Dishank's way of publicising himself again ๐Ÿ˜†

Now that the Mangalore trip is on, it is the perfect opportunity to bring in Nandini's sacrifice act but I doubt if they will case that has the potential to complicate things between MaNan and things are already pretty complicated  ๐Ÿ˜•

the reason i want to him to knw is right now itz all about manik doing things for nandu to make her smile nd fine. So he shud b knwn to wat extend nandu too can go for him.

Ofcourse it works...Manik's found the loophole...she made him promise not to follow her so he's using the excuse of attending the workshop to reach M'lore...which technically isn't following her but reaching M'lore regardless for an INDEPENDENT reason๐Ÿ˜†...She asked him not to FOLLOW her to M'lore...she didn't ask him not to come to M'lore, period๐Ÿ˜†...the promise doesn't cover him not being able to be in M'lore on his own...waise bhi this is MaNan...they live to find loopholes in each other's promises๐Ÿ˜†

The fact that they are hauling the entire cast to "M'lore" is what's making me wonder how long this track can potentially go on...already Nandu's behavior with the continued flinching away is getting a bit tiresome...they need to address it in a timely fashion.

LOL silly me ๐Ÿ˜† Thanks for explaining. Manik's brain can come up with ANYTHING when it comes to being around Nandini ๐Ÿ˜†

But this also means they are shifting from SPACE right. And I think the longest they have gone without showing SPACE was during the kidnapping days and that too for 2 weeks ๐Ÿ˜• I'm gonna pull a Nandini here and see the positive and hope this means the track would be wrapped up quickly ๐Ÿ˜†

But in case it doesn't and I complain later on don't hold this against me ๐Ÿ˜†

Seriously there is no need to bring him back to get slapped or anything either...is Nandu's trauma of FBs already not enough that we will be subjected to more of her breakdown after seeing Pandit again?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Soha and Khurana is anyways a dead track...pun unintended๐Ÿ˜†
All that is needed now is 'Resurrection' of Soha ... had it been a "k -show' she would be taking her 'gupt' treatment in Mangalore too ๐Ÿ˜†

LOL silly me ๐Ÿ˜† Thanks for explaining. Manik's brain can come up with ANYTHING when it comes to being around Nandini ๐Ÿ˜†

But this also means they are shifting from SPACE right. And I think the longest they have gone without showing SPACE was during the kidnapping days and that too for 2 weeks ๐Ÿ˜• I'm gonna pull a Nandini here and see the positive and hope this means the track would be wrapped up quickly ๐Ÿ˜†

But in case it doesn't and I complain later on don't hold this against me ๐Ÿ˜†

Yep, never doubt both Manik and Nandini's dimaags when it comes to finding excuses to get to each other...let's not forget the kind of stunts Nandu pulled during the Soha track to get to Manik...organizing that decoy "party" to get him away from Soha's party on NYE๐Ÿ˜†

As for how long they can be away from SPACE...lol even during the kidnapping track, they did show SPACE...that is where Riddhima had been locked up...that is where Cavya were running around trying to find Nandu...

Going to M'lore with the whole gang would not even allow for these kind of filler scenes to be shown in SPACE...it would be a major shift for the show unlike anything they've done before...unless Harshad gets left behind to roam the corridors by himself...lol...but since he is technically back in SPACE as a "student", it's likely he will get included.   So with ALL of them in M'lore, there is no one left to show in SPACE.

My bigger problem is with how long this could mean the dragging of Nandu's recovery track...cuz that is connected to the M'lore track...I'm presuming they are looking to make her recover during/by the end of this track...so the longer it stretches out the more the story will lose it's juice...like the FC track drag which was fixated on the reunion at the END of it...they will likely pin Nandu's recovery to the END of the M'lore track. 

Two weeks is just 8 epis...so yes if they wrap up within that, good enough...usse zyada, things might get murky.

Also anyone else in here feel that Niti could have acted better in the last scene yesterday? 

I don't know if this is part of them trying to show "broken/blank" Nandu, but I think she could have done a better job of showing how difficult it is for Nandu to leave Manik too...she was speaking her dialogues in a somewhat matter of fact fashion๐Ÿ˜•
Din't really think abt it bt nw wen u mentioned i realized dis scene was supposed to b a heart wrenching scene. Itz a kind of separation for manan nd most of us were feeling bad  for manik nd the reason i guess is parth. Yes parth really enacted well so ur heart really goes out for manik. But as per the scene nandu too is in pain nd she is hurt seeing manik in pain nd she is moving away from her love so niti shud have put little more effort to feel even for her .  As audience v r supposed to feel bad for both bt end up siding manik more nd i guess the way parth is doing these scenes is one of the reasons. Niti  did it as her usual rona dhona so lil more effort wud have done it.  In fact in  her scene with fab 3 she did much better i felt she dint even use glycerin