Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 - Page 81

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by mirages

manik said workshop for space students in the precap... and mendtioned that Amms will conduct it... no mention of venue.. so are we shifting to Mangalore  πŸ‘
need a break from Space ... 

will that mean Manik  nd fab5 will have to wake up at 4 Am for 'riyaaz'? 

Yeah I noticed that too...the venue wasn't mentioned clearly...so Mangalore track could still be on...except their "Mangalore" will likely be some random farmhouse set onlyπŸ˜†...Manik just might pack off Fab 5 and random Space students with him to Mangalore to get to Nandu.

But they will spend so much budget on a bus scene for what then?  Doesn't seem like he'll be stopping Nandu but just following her then with a whole truckload of ppl along with himπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Ummm W*FπŸ˜•   How the hell can they bring Pandit back again?πŸ˜•

Zindagi Wins team host farewell party

After running successfully for 3 months, the finite series is going off-air now.

Friday, May 22, 2015 | 5:58:40 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 3 Comments | 599 Views | Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz

Zindagi Wins made a place in everybodys heart in a very short span of time where it taught the youth that despite of challenges and lack of hope one must strive for success in everything they do!

After running successfully for 3 months, the finite series is going off-air now.

Celebrating the memories on the show, the entire team of Cinevistaas Limited had a hearty lunch party followed by a cake cutting ceremony.

Dishank Arora who essayed KD on the show expressed his feelings stating, "This was a very young show and the most important part is that we all gelled very well on the sets. We laughed in each and every scene of the show."

Now that the handsome man will have some time in his hands, we hear that the makers ofKaisi Yeh Yaariaan are planning to rope in Dishank once again on the show.

When asked the good looking actor, he said, "I shall keep my fingers crossed for that to happen.

Mangalore track deffo seems on as per the new scroll promo:

So I guess he'll FOLLOW her on the bus rather than stop the busπŸ˜†
My head hurts from all the back and forth about Mangalore happening or not πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
If Dishank has any sense left he'll never come back to ky2! Last time toh he made it sound like he can't wait to leave... "oh I am sooo upset with how TK character shaped up to be" πŸ˜΅

Ok i know this is random but the pic of dhruv on the dart had me πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Why are so many antagonist characters roped into KY2 πŸ˜†

Don't they believe in happy days, happy endings πŸ˜†

Edited by -Aarya- - 8 years ago
Originally posted by zrn1312

My head hurts from all the back and forth about Mangalore happening or not πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
If Dishank has any sense left he'll never come back to ky2! Last time toh he made it sound like he can't wait to leave... "oh I am sooo upset with how TK character shaped up to be" πŸ˜΅

LOL yeah we're gonna get whiplash from all this back and forthπŸ˜†

But the scroll promo does seem to confirm full and final that it's definitely on...whatever place they want to pass off as "Mangalore"πŸ˜†...but they are definitely heading there and since Manik mentioned SPACE students in the precap, whole cast is gonna get packed off together to "Mangalore" I guess where sabka drama can keep on going on side by side along with MaNan'sπŸ˜†...everyone can be on Nandu's homeground now and feel like the fish out of waterπŸ˜†...upar se Hitler Ams. 

If they are packing off all of them to Mangalore and I'm presuming it will be a 3 to 7 day workshop and if I calculate KY2 timelines for each day, this track could possibly stretch to 2 monthsπŸ˜•...I hope I'm wrong. 

And yeah Dishank should have some sense rather than wanting to come back to this...no matter how much Niti pulls her BFF cardπŸ˜†...fans toh aag lagaa denge use.
Edited by AreYaar - 8 years ago
Originally posted by URnotThisBody

Ok i know this is random but the pic of dhruv on the dart had me πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Hahahaha me too...I died laughing when I saw it there🀣

Also LOVED how Alya hit the bulls eye on his head so coollyπŸ˜†

Seriously Dhruv you're too much of an ass now to be CONVINCING in "remorse"...Uttu's non-acting does NOT help.
Edited by AreYaar - 8 years ago
Originally posted by zrn1312

i think dey r getting him back to get slapped by ams.πŸ˜† so may b just an epi or 2. If dey cn get back tk...y don't dey get back soha nd khurana too😳 i want manik to knw da sacrifice act she was thinking to do for him nd his fab5. 
Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL yeah we're gonna get whiplash from all this back and forthπŸ˜†

But the scroll promo does seem to confirm full and final that it's definitely on...whatever place they want to pass off as "Mangalore"πŸ˜†...but they are definitely heading there and since Manik mentioned SPACE students in the precap, whole cast is gonna get packed off together to "Mangalore" I guess where sabka drama can keep on going on side by side along with MaNan'sπŸ˜†...everyone can be on Nandu's homeground now and feel like the fish out of waterπŸ˜†...upar se Hitler Ams. 

If they are packing off all of them to Mangalore and I'm presuming it will be a 3 to 7 day workshop and I calculate KY2 timelines for each day, this track could possibly stretch to 2 monthsπŸ˜•...I hope I'm wrong. 

And yeah Dishank should have some sense rather than wanting to come back to this...no matter how much Niti pulls her BFF cardπŸ˜†...fans toh aag lagaa denge use.

Honestly when the alternative was Ams coming to Mumbai, I released how much better going to M'Lore would be πŸ˜† They can't be away from SPACE for that long right?  πŸ˜•

But I don't get how it'll work, Nandini's promise clearly said "You won't follow me either" πŸ˜•

Yup definitely the whole cast seems to be going wherever Mangalore is, Veebha posted pictures on that road, Krissann and Ayaz have a picture where location says Film City.

Even I hope you're wrong about the stretch 

Lol I think it's just Dishank's wishful thinking πŸ˜† Cause whatever it was, he got his popularity from ky2, and the moment he said Adios fans stopped caring about him and he lost a lot of followers too πŸ˜†