Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 - Page 80

Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shibz

oh! yes! Forgot to mention that! She can't differentiate b/w Manik's touch n others'?πŸ₯Ί

Yeah that's very very sad that she didn't recognize the touch... May be we should take it as her confused state of emotions and too much pressure on getting back to normal...πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Senpoo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: URnotThisBody

Oh so watching all the epis together was the problemπŸ˜†

It would have been nice if they shot atleast a week epi in mangalore . Its a coastal place and outdoor shoot at the beach wouldnt hurt with some worthwhile dialogues. I guess i'm asking for tooo much.

That's my dream too... A change of place and environment (at least in a setup πŸ˜‰) could do wonders to everyone... The characters and us!!! πŸ˜†
Senpoo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MaNanFF

PooπŸ€—

Talking to urself againπŸ˜†
Where were you yesterday?

Hilaaa πŸ€—... Sorry I haven't got your name... Have you said it already here?

Last night I cudn't miss my beauty sleep.. And EDT is so addictive that it easily makes me eat away my time here πŸ˜† So just hit the bed after watching the 10 pm telecast... πŸ˜ƒ And now I caught up on those meaty discussions which I cudn't ignore reading and replying all by myself.. Without distractions... 😊
Senpoo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

I honestly wouldn't really call these epis "light"...I can't call any epi light jismein Nandu ki smile missing hai...I remember those two merger epis when we didn't get to see her for two days and then when she returned with the stargazing scene, her smile was like LUMINESCENT in those epis...she makes the entire epi glow with that smile...and well with that missing right now, with a Nandu almost a shell of her usual self...the epis can't ever really be considered light hearted for real...even if Manik is trying and we get random Manshad etc scenes for lulz

You said it, Anu! Nandu's missing smile is so evident that the episodes feel very heavy... But she can't be doing that forever making us used to it now... πŸ˜† 

Nandini has to be that special person what she has been portrayed as... who has to show that she's trying from her side too to come out of the shell with/without help...
Senpoo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rutu01

Check this out 

http://t.co/fvRtDOAOCe  

so the classical workshop is in Mangalore or Space ??? 

Cudn't see whatever in there...

But Hope hope hope it is in Mangalore... (at least Mangalore setup) *Poo runs to soak the hope seeds in water.. more water.. more water..* πŸ˜†
Edited by Senpoo - 8 years ago
Senpoo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mishaarshi

nandu in bus...so nandu shud actually b missing manik badly nd crying just den manik shud stop the bus  nd den nandu shud get down run to him nd  a  twirl hug hw was it πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Whatever it is, please let you see the twirl hug... πŸ˜†
Divyaa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Senpoo

Hilaaa πŸ€—... Sorry I haven't got your name... Have you said it already here?

Last night I cudn't miss my beauty sleep.. And EDT is so addictive that it easily makes me eat away my time here πŸ˜† So just hit the bed after watching the 10 pm telecast... πŸ˜ƒ And now I caught up on those meaty discussions which I cudn't ignore reading and replying all by myself.. Without distractions... 😊

That i can seeπŸ˜† without distractions!
I am Divya πŸ˜³
Senpoo thumbnail
Hurraayyy!!! Done my homework and covered the syllabus for my exams... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Happy reading... Studying for exams all by myself should have been this fun while in school/college! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
manik said workshop for space students in the precap... and mendtioned that Amms will conduct it... no mention of venue.. so are we shifting to Mangalore  πŸ‘
need a break from Space ... 

will that mean Manik  nd fab5 will have to wake up at 4 Am for 'riyaaz'? 

for the mallus out here ... imagine something of our movie style...  manik neck deep in water in the "kulakadavu' (don't know what is the English equivalent there πŸ˜³) .. so many romantic moments have happened in kulakadavu in mal movies πŸ˜†
Senpoo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mirages

manik said workshop for space students in the precap... and mendtioned that Amms will conduct it... no mention of venue.. so are we shifting to Mangalore  πŸ‘

need a break from Space ... 

will that mean Manik  nd fab5 will have to wake up at 4 Am for 'riyaaz'? 

for the mallus out here ... imagine something of our movie style...  manik neck deep in water in the "kulakadavu' (don't know what is the English equivalent there πŸ˜³) .. so many romantic moments have happened in kulakadavu in mal movies πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You mean stand in neck deep water and do saadhakam (practising carnatic music)?!

What AMS expects will be this πŸ˜‰

But what she gets will be this... πŸ˜†πŸ€£