Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 - Page 79

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by MaNanFF

Nandini used blank promise 
Yeah she did... So that she can't use it anymore to run away at their crucial moments in future... πŸ˜† Thank God, it's gone! πŸ˜†

ManShad eye lock stole the day🀣
πŸ‘πŸ‘ And they stared to challenge "Who blinks first"! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Rutu01

This really looks fun ...kuch toh drama start hua πŸ˜†
And yeah you really must be happy, for your drama is already here...πŸ˜‰ Enjoy!

So Manik cannot go to Manglore but will bring Amms to Mumbai πŸ˜†
Aww i love Manik
hmmm... AMS coming to Mumbai?! πŸ€” Then I will miss being in Mangalore... Thought they will stop by in Bangalore on their way... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by mishaarshi

i pity alya. All men who were or who r in her life all suck!!
 want sum really gud story for alaya-arya
If Dhruv is not coming back then Arya better be serious with Alya... Or else let Arya not be serious confusing Alya all over again... πŸ˜†
Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL so Manik is bringing Mangalore TO Nandu...hahaha budget problems FTW :P

The very problem with Mangalore track was Amms ka presence...and seems like that will still happen in this track...so how will ppl be fully happy with Amms giving death glares to MaNan anytime they are together? lol...or as usual this will become a track about Manik winning over Amms? 
Manik was so easily talking with Nyonika about Nandini... "Nandini is the only one in my mind"... πŸ˜ƒNandu too should talk about Manik easily at home... With her AMS whom she treats as her friend/guide and everything...πŸ˜‰ Be it as a friend or boyfriend... πŸ˜‰ Need not be a future marriage proposal πŸ˜†
Originally posted by mirages

I have mostly skip watched a large part of last week and this week so i am not entirely sure if there were manan scenes that contradicts my observation.. still what i felt was Nandu is hesitant but okay if she is the one who initiates the touch, but has problem when manik does so. 
in a way the mangalore track , if it happens wud be good for her morale coz there in Aams she will find someone who judged pandit wrong like she herself did... and may be staying away will cure the 'touch- phobia' 

πŸ‘ You have given value-added reasons to have Nandu go to Mangalore... She needs to be away to think about Manik and fill her mind with his memories leaving no space for anything else... πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Zoya_09

random post, want Shahid back πŸ˜ƒ
Shahid should come and tell his own breakdown point and how Nandu & Navya got him out of it... 😊
PooπŸ€—
Talking to urself againπŸ˜†
Where were you yesterday?
Originally posted by AreYaar

I feel for Nandu's plight as well as Manik's plight right now...Please DO NOT FORCE ME TO STOP EMPATHIZING WITH THEM BY MAKING THIS CAUSE REDUNDANT WITH DRAGGING.
THIS - yes, Anu, rightly said πŸ‘... They both are in sad state now and we are able to understand both for their current emotions.. But yeah, the CVs can't take our empathy for granted and I do not want any reason to get impatient with their situation... Let them do justice to whatever they have built so far on these two... And the actors' efforts are wonderful here and let them not go wasted by losing the audience grip in our understanding...πŸ€”