Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 - Page 77

MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

Rishab is actually looking cuter in the show now...iska bhi makeup improve kar diya lagta haiπŸ˜†

Yes itna investment in shooting a bus scene matlab bus se aage nahin jaayegi baatπŸ˜†

ya rishab is cute. He has a cute smile. Cvs pls give him his voice back. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shibz

Once Nandini is back to normal she needs to reminisce the confession night and they continue their courtship period from there.. leaving back the bitter memories n just recollecting the beautiful ones..

Waise toh they should be showing Nandu wanting to make it up to Manik BIG TIME after her recovery...given the way she is and how sensitive she is to his hurt...UNLESS they throw in yet another TWIST as usual to stop anything from moving forward...lol...
AreYaar thumbnail
Seems like Watwanis are back to writing the show...someone just posted in the forum...so Lalsa out?πŸ˜†
MuratHayat thumbnail

Seems like Watwanis are back to writing the show...someone just posted in the forum...so Lalsa out?πŸ˜†

hope tree...hopevs hate...fusion concert  hoga toh dey'l b together...all these weird concepts were by watwani's right?πŸ₯±

Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mishaarshi

hope tree...hopevs hate...fusion concert  hoga toh dey'l b together...all these weird concepts were by watwani's right?πŸ₯±

even soha track πŸ˜† so should we be happy or not ??? πŸ˜† 
Drag toh dono karte hain but atleast there will be no melodrama now πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mishaarshi

No, that was all Lalsa I thinkπŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
@Rutu: Yep Soha track was by Watwanis and they sorta started the Pandit track but left halfway...they write more social issues stuff while Lalsa seems to be more on the melodramatic side of things. 
MuratHayat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rutu01

even soha track πŸ˜† so should we be happy or not ??? πŸ˜† 
Drag toh dono karte hain but atleast there will be no melodrama now πŸ˜†

soha track se i never had complains...or may b nw in hindsight i don't haveπŸ˜† the tracks that followed were much worst.
In soha track manan were in that cute friendship phase so i luvd all those epis. And the 1hr epis they aired den dey were all gud nd interesting. And the fav part frm soha track..."i luv nandini..suna tumne.." ( the precap confession not the epi)
zrn1312 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

LOL I hear ya...yes that is why a lot of ppl are out of patience now cuz some of them stuck through the FC drag literally for the payoff...and while the payoff did sort of come through in terms of the confession, but the "happily ever after" didn't...lol and well realistically speaking agar woh ho gaya toh phir show hi khatamπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  

So while I too felt irritated at first with this latest drama they added of as usual some "tragedy" happening to keep MaNan apart in some sense...eventually I resigned myself to it...also cuz to their credit they've performed this track well...actually damn them that is half the problem...lol...they make it tougher to crib when they sincerely perform out a track like this...even for an expert cribber like myself :P

You know waise, ZR...I've seen so many shows and trust me compared to those, they still gave a pretty good payoff to the audience in terms of the confession and the aftermath with Jeena Jeena and all...yes there was no happily ever after but the way they deepened their relationship was quite touching...most shows usually go the other route and butcher in the name of adding a "twist" instead.

If Nandu's smile is back, automatically the whole KY2 universe will start glowing as good as fireflies IMOπŸ˜†...it's actually well and truly sad to see her like this...breaks our heart as much as Manik's :((

I have a love/hate relationship with this post confession track πŸ˜† I love it for the AMAZING performances we got to see by PaNi and also for the brilliant execution but I also hate it sometimes because of the mess it left behind in the aftermath!

But can't complain, it did give a whole new depth to MaNan and their love. I fell in love with their love in a whole new way.

Lol I don't really compare ky2 to other desi shows, I kinda view it as a standalone and I guess that's where so much expectation and disappointments come from. I think I'm gonna go watch the confession epics again, the couch scene should make me feel better 

Hayee Nandini ka smile kab aayega πŸ˜­ 
Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@Rutu: Yep Soha track was by Watwanis and they sorta started the Pandit track but left halfway...they write more social issues stuff while Lalsa seems to be more on the melodramatic side of things. 

Ok so finally some relief then !!!!  πŸ˜ƒ Hope the mangalore / Amms track is written by them 
Edited by Rutu01 - 8 years ago