Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: URnotThisBody

Be it musicana hug, diwali epis, dhruv breakdown epi or for that matter even the time she gets to know about cabir's secret and he hurts her coz he is angry its always been his way of expression . Isnt it. Sigh. Wish these epis were aired liked 50 epis pehle. I surely would have had more patience

@Bold you stole words from my mouth! ..or just brought in some internal conflicts after Soha's before bringing the creepy Pandit.. also in Pandit track they needed to cut down on unnecessary drama and drag.. it would have made more impact and the right impact!
zrn1312 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rutu01

Check this out 

http://t.co/fvRtDOAOCe  

so the classical workshop is in Mangalore or Space ??? 

They won't go to M'Lore ๐Ÿ˜† Bas bus tak ki hi budget thi. Manik will stop her someway or the other, probably "accident" like the first epi to quote P and "go down the memory lane".

Awww that "mereko nahin ana" was so cute ๐Ÿ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: zrn1312

*sigh* I know conflict is needed but still ๐Ÿ˜’ See the FC was sold as THE day for MaNan, overcoming all their obstacles and complications. Their togetherness and happiness after that was like a given. Most people sat though the drag of FC because of that, and now I don't know how to explain it, I feel almost shortchanged! MaNan are together and stronger in more ways than one, but they're also not ๐Ÿ˜•

Word about that underlying tension not making it fully satisfying. 

That confession was NEVER going to keep us satisfied as happy times with the whole "kidnapping" threat looming over our heads like a dark heavy cloud. Don't get me wrong, I LOVED LOVED the episodes, the kiss , the couch scene, but in hindsight the overall experience was marred by the kidnapping somewhat, at least for me! It was just something always at the back of our heads.

@bold: Duuudeee this!! You've penned it down so beautifully. We as audience are equally upset without Nandu's smile as Manik is! Bringing back her smile would go a looong way in bringing back everyone's interest. But she has a lot to overcome still.

LOL I hear ya...yes that is why a lot of ppl are out of patience now cuz some of them stuck through the FC drag literally for the payoff...and while the payoff did sort of come through in terms of the confession, but the "happily ever after" didn't...lol and well realistically speaking agar woh ho gaya toh phir show hi khatam๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

So while I too felt irritated at first with this latest drama they added of as usual some "tragedy" happening to keep MaNan apart in some sense...eventually I resigned myself to it...also cuz to their credit they've performed this track well...actually damn them that is half the problem...lol...they make it tougher to crib when they sincerely perform out a track like this...even for an expert cribber like myself :P

You know waise, ZR...I've seen so many shows and trust me compared to those, they still gave a pretty good payoff to the audience in terms of the confession and the aftermath with Jeena Jeena and all...yes there was no happily ever after but the way they deepened their relationship was quite touching...most shows usually go the other route and butcher in the name of adding a "twist" instead.

If Nandu's smile is back, automatically the whole KY2 universe will start glowing as good as fireflies IMO๐Ÿ˜†...it's actually well and truly sad to see her like this...breaks our heart as much as Manik's :((
MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Rutu01

Check this out 

http://t.co/fvRtDOAOCe  

so the classical workshop is in Mangalore or Space ??? 

nandu in bus...so nandu shud actually b missing manik badly nd crying just den manik shud stop the bus  nd den nandu shud get down run to him nd  a  twirl hug hw was it ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: zrn1312

They won't go to M'Lore ๐Ÿ˜† Bas bus tak ki hi budget thi. Manik will stop her someway or the other, probably "accident" like the first epi to quote P and "go down the memory lane".

Awww that "mereko nahin ana" was so cute ๐Ÿ˜†

Rishab is actually looking cuter in the show now...iska bhi makeup improve kar diya lagta hai๐Ÿ˜†

Yes itna investment in shooting a bus scene matlab bus se aage nahin jaayegi baat๐Ÿ˜†
shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishaarshi

yes yes anu...da last time dey hug was that step wise 1..2..3..wala hug ๐Ÿ˜† 
And post fire seq hospital hugs luv to re watch bt nandu's close ups makes it clear that body double was used nd kills the feels so kind of disappointing But the best part was in the following epi the flashback clip where in the hug manik snuggles into her neck๐Ÿ˜ณ
Before courtroom drama that hug was all adorbs..๐Ÿ˜ณ

oh..forgot post rescue too they hugged...so datz the last one

you sure BDs were used in closeups? I remember it was a BD in far shots but closeups mein looked like him only![;[]

Also I miss Manik caressing Nandu's arms in upward direction..been ages he did that!๐Ÿ˜ฒ

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

you sure BDs were used in closeups? I remember it was a BD in far shots but closeups mein looked like him only![;[]

Also I miss Manik caressing Nandu's arms in upward direction..been ages he did that!๐Ÿ˜ฒ

It was definitely a BD for Niti's closeups of the hug...watch carefully in the bit when he's holding her face...it's not Parth's hand๐Ÿ˜†...he was there for his own close-ups when they've got the angle of him hugging her...that is the cuddly angle I'm talking about
MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shibz

]you sure BDs were used in closeups? I remember it was a BD in far shots but closeups mein looked like him only![;[]

for nandu's closeup shibz it was sumbody else hugging her den parth was leaving for his vacation so i guess nandu's shots were shot later. 

@bold ๐Ÿ˜† yes true...bt nw if he does dat he'l get another tight slap...may b next week progress will b  this upward direction caressing๐Ÿ˜† 
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishaarshi

@bold ๐Ÿ˜† yes true...bt nw if he does dat he'l get another tight slap...may b next week progress will b  this upward direction caressing๐Ÿ˜† 

๐Ÿคฃ  Haaye poor Manik๐Ÿ˜†
shibz thumbnail
Once Nandini is back to normal she needs to reminisce the confession night and they continue their courtship period from there.. leaving back the bitter memories n just recollecting the beautiful ones..