Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Vibha007- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: shibz

Exactly! That's why I'm liking the track because I'm liking how Manik who always expressed emotions through touch cannot be doing that now.. it's like a test for him.. n the sadist me is enjoying it.. you can actually feel the pain.. but a little drag is there.. n the FC track has pushed our patience to its limits!

Be it musicana hug, diwali epis, dhruv breakdown epi or for that matter even the time she gets to know about cabir's secret and he hurts her coz he is angry its always been his way of expression . Isnt it. Sigh. Wish these epis were aired liked 50 epis pehle. I surely would have had more patience
MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
watch nye epi Cvs pls gv us another twirl hug by end of this "touch me not" track😳
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishaarshi

watch nye epi Cvs pls gv us another twirl hug by end of this "touch me not" track😳

I totally concur...ab toh twirly hug banta hai since by the end of this track, Nandu should be kinda flying back into his arms by all practical calculations😆...lol@ you calling it touch me not track. 

Kal I was watching the post fire rescue waale hospital scenes and Manik was giving her such cuddly hugs...I miss their cuddly hugs...bahuttt time ho gaya...confession had everything EXCEPT that one perfect cuddly hug...
MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AreYaar

I totally concur...ab toh twirly hug banta hai since by the end of this track, Nandu should be kinda flying back into his arms by all practical calculations😆...lol@ you calling it touch me not track. 

Kal I was watching the post fire rescue waale hospital scenes and Manik was giving her such cuddly hugs...I miss their cuddly hugs...bahuttt time ho gaya...confession had everything EXCEPT that one perfect cuddly hug...

yes yes anu...da last time dey hug was that step wise 1..2..3..wala hug ðŸ˜† 
And post fire seq hospital hugs luv to re watch bt nandu's close ups makes it clear that body double was used nd kills the feels so kind of disappointing But the best part was in the following epi the flashback clip where in the hug manik snuggles into her neck😳
Before courtroom drama that hug was all adorbs..😳

oh..forgot post rescue too they hugged...so datz the last one
Edited by mishaarshi - 8 years ago
shibz thumbnail
LOL you guys ACTUALLY expected M'lore track to be shot in M'lore?😆
Do you think that will EVER happen? (How I wish.. I'd be the first one to run to this place when they're coming n get clicked with them)

But I'd be just glad if they even showed some clips of the Real M'lore whenever they're planning to show again.. The first epi wasn't M'lore! M'lore doesn't have green coloured auto Rikshaws..it's black & yellow same as Mumbai's.. n busy roads at 4.30 AM🤪 Does it happen in the Metros?🤔
AreYaar thumbnail
So seems like Niti just tweeted a vid of her and Rishab in the bus to Mangalore...lol so deffo some big dramatic "Stop the BUS" moment will happen it seems.

Manik in full on AASHIQ mode😆
zrn1312 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Aww thanks :)  LOL I seem to be in the mood to blab aajkal...let's see how long it lasts...lol

No, you are not asking for too much...it's at the back of everyone's minds this very thing you're asking for...lol...cuz after all the trials and tribulations, everyone wants to see these two simply happy for a bit...but sad truth is that shows don't run on that...lol...a conflict, a tension keeps ppl intrigued somehow...that is why they put in all this. 

So right now even though there is a poignancy in the scenes I appreciate, that underlying tension never lets me get a fully satisfied vibe...it's a lingering slightly dissatisfied feeling. 

And well I guess we'll have to make peace with it for now cuz the confession epis were the ones meant to satisfy us in terms of HAPPY times...for now😆

And inka toh aise hi chalta rahega jab tak show chalega...bottom line being ki ACTION toh milta hi rahega...to various degrees😆

I honestly wouldn't really call these epis "light"...I can't call any epi light jismein Nandu ki smile missing hai...I remember those two merger epis when we didn't get to see her for two days and then when she returned with the stargazing scene, her smile was like LUMINESCENT in those epis...she makes the entire epi glow with that smile...and well with that missing right now, with a Nandu almost a shell of her usual self...the epis can't ever really be considered light hearted for real...even if Manik is trying and we get random Manshad etc scenes for lulz

*sigh* I know conflict is needed but still ðŸ˜’ See the FC was sold as THE day for MaNan, overcoming all their obstacles and complications. Their togetherness and happiness after that was like a given. Most people sat though the drag of FC because of that, and now I don't know how to explain it, I feel almost shortchanged! MaNan are together and stronger in more ways than one, but they're also not ðŸ˜•

Word about that underlying tension not making it fully satisfying. 

That confession was NEVER going to keep us satisfied as happy times with the whole "kidnapping" threat looming over our heads like a dark heavy cloud. Don't get me wrong, I LOVED LOVED the episodes, the kiss , the couch scene, but in hindsight the overall experience was marred by the kidnapping somewhat, at least for me! It was just something always at the back of our heads.

@bold: Duuudeee this!! You've penned it down so beautifully. We as audience are equally upset without Nandu's smile as Manik is! Bringing back her smile would go a looong way in bringing back everyone's interest. But she has a lot to overcome still.

Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Check this out 
http://t.co/fvRtDOAOCe  

so the classical workshop is in Mangalore or Space ??? 
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishaarshi

yes yes anu...da last time dey hug was that step wise 1..2..3..wala hug ðŸ˜† 
And post fire seq hospital hugs luv to re watch bt nandu's close ups makes it clear that body double was used nd kills the feels so kind of disappointing But the best part was in the following epi the flashback clip where in the hug manik snuggles into her neck😳
Before courtroom drama that hug was all adorbs..😳

Arey if you ignore the BDs used for Niti's close-ups and focus on the Manik wala part, it's really cute cuddly waale hugs...and given ki aaj kal Manik bechara is fully deprived, those scenes make you miss them more😆...yes woh snuggling into neck wala part toh hai hi but I even loved the regular cuddly hug he gave her...as usual hindsight mein everything looks better😆

Courtroom wala hug was also adorable yes...but they deffo need an EPIC hug now ...cuz they haven't had one since the NYE twirly one.
zrn1312 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaNanFF

This:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4383390 
😆

Nope, not reading that ðŸ˜† Not wasting my time and brain cells! 
Saw the topic in MF and just face palmed ðŸ˜†
Lol does it have to do with the note in EDT?