Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Awww Shibz, you were really looking forward to voting for him like a TRUE fan, naa? ðŸ˜†

Yes, I guess he re-thought about whether he will be able to handle the pressure of both shows...jitna isko dekha hai, waise hi doubtful lag raha tha him managing...lol so good on him. 

But who knows...wildcard ke time tak he might randomly change his mind yet again and enter the show then😛

Cuz he does seem veryyy keen on doing something dance related and JDJ is the ultimate publicity platform in many ways too😆...waise if no Madhuri and no KJo this year, the season might be a bit of a phuss anyways...oh wait, Sanaya hai...toh phir hyped hi hoga😆

Yup.. just like Misha😆

No wildcard please.. Wildcard is for ppl who are already pro at dancing. Besides wildcard mein entry ke liye bhi competition hota hai.. itna desperate toh nahi hoga to get into the show.

No KJo? then no use! so I'm not sad anymore. Or will there be another filmmaker?

I got to know about some SI fans asking for extra support for Sanaya coz a very popular actor(Samthaan) from a 'show based on kissing' is also participating<---this was their reason🤓
Zoya_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

New spoiler pic...the sign on the bus says "To Mangalore"

Thoughts?

Might be Amms in the bus, comin to Space...we still can hope , rite ?
shibz thumbnail

Thoughts?

It says 'Down the memory lane' so how is it a spoiler pic?
MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I won't say that the execution is failing...but I can see why it would confuse certain sections of the audience which is anyways fatigued from the FC track ka drag...and the more they drag Nandu's reactions out, ppl will feel detached from her instead of empathizing.  Which is also sad given the issue they are trying to highlight. 

This will just end up making Nandu look "ungrateful" in the face of Manik's self-lessness and devotion to her...

And the merry go round will continue😆

Dey have to show nandu  healing.. Instead of  a senseless drag nd making her fine suddenly in just  one epi.  Today's last scene was  a progress though
@bold ya nd the manik vs nandini discussions that follow😕
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

No wildcard please.. Wildcard is for ppl who are already pro at dancing. Besides wildcard mein entry ke liye bhi competition hota hai.. itna desperate toh nahi hoga to get into the show.

No KJo? then no use! so I'm not sad anymore. Or will there be another filmmaker?

I got to know about some SI fans asking for extra support for Sanaya coz a very popular actor(Samthaan) from a 'show based on kissing' is also participating<---this was their reason🤓

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣   Show based on kissing?  Seriously? See idiotic comments like this actually make me start to feel sorry for Parth...bande ne kaafi achhi acting ki hai in KY2 and it all gets summed down to "based on kissing"?  Quite unfair to him...is this a reverse psychology attempt to make me feel sorry for the guy?😕😆

Oh but LOL@ Sanaya fans feeling threatened by Samthaan😆...oh man, forum mein toh fireworks hote...now we are deprived...sadface😆

Yeah no KJo...probably that is why Parth also reconsidered ki kyun time waste karna jab koi big shot producer hi nahin to impress😆
AreYaar thumbnail

It says 'Down the memory lane' so how is it a spoiler pic?

Cuz it's from Parth ya CC ka snapchat I think😆...obviously shoot se hi hoga if there is a bus with a MANGALORE sign on it...this is that Filmcity ka famous main road which we see in all shows😆

@Misha: lol I don't think koi jungle track hoga...seems either Manik is going to try and stop her from leaving or he might be following her on the bus to Mangalore😆
Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thoughts?

who posted it ???

they might be recreating the first meet scene ...But this time manik stopping nandus bus to let her know Amms coming to mumbai 
-Vibha007- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sometimes i wish these serials had limited episodes ( 200- 250 hi sahi) .The 2-3 weeks have had really touching poignant moments but dragging it makes it totally lose  its credibility. Its actually such a nice situation concept wise you know ..the boy who ALWAYS expresses himself with ' touch ' and music.. And his lady is averse to the very music that got them together. 
I've always loved abhimaan movie. It had a similar situation. Little melodramatic but well that was the 70's.
Dragging it just takes the substance of the entire thing. I get that its just two 'serial' days. But still this had so much scope than the soha track. 

zrn1312 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thoughts?

Ooohhh "down the memory lane" does this mean a reprise of episode 1? Like fab5 having a takraar with the bus ðŸ˜†
MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yup.. just like Misha😆

wat abt her shows. Shows based on "heavy breathing " ðŸ˜†
 Like niti said itz true PaNi get to act each and every shade. I highly doubt anybody else on indian telly got to act so many variations in just one show. 

Edited by mishaarshi - 8 years ago