Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 - Page 69

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Rutu01

Exactly if they want to show nandu scared of physical proximity then it should be with everyone ...y only manik !!!! ðŸ˜• 
yes nd today wen cabir held her hand first she thought it was manik .i mean she dint recognize it as sumbody else. So all touches r basically same  to her .? den y react to only manik.🤔

Originally posted by AreYaar

Maybe cuz Cabir's touch is platonic in nature and Manik's is not?  A non-platonic touch has a higher probability of reminding her of Pandit and unfortunately only Manik touches her like that right now...uska bad luck😕
Agree.. but still Manik is just like her family na? the affection, care n concern he shows for her should heal her rather than scare her.. she even jerked at a phone ring while she didn't with Cabir's sudden touch. Besides during the jeena jeena moment in her room she did let Manik take care of her.. But she's healing..slowly..
Originally posted by mishaarshi

yes it was chana..🤓
Manik n Nandini eating channa? strange😆 May be Naveli passed it to them.. still MANIK eating channa?😆
Originally posted by shibz

Agree.. but still Manik is just like her family na? the affection, care n concern he shows for her should heal her rather than scare her.. she even jerked at a phone ring while she didn't with Cabir's sudden touch. Besides during the jeena jeena moment in her room she did let Manik take care of her.. But she's healing..slowly..

Cuz you can't go looking for a pattern in things of this nature, Shibz...trauma doesn't follow any set pattern in terms of impact...we can largely conclude that Nandu is skittish right now...yes, the phone ring startled her...maybe also cuz the phone was ringing loudly at many intervals when the Pandit had her captive...

The Jeena Jeena lullaby moment all happened BEFORE Nandu started jerking away from Manik's touch...it was the next morning after when the dam burst post Pandit's conviction when all this started hitting home for her...pehle she was in shock...when she came out of the shock, then all these flinching away reactions started...

And no, Manik is not THAT kind of family to her...he is very very close to her but at the end of the day his touch is not platonic like the touch of a family member...even if his INTENT is not that, it will end up somehow correlating in Nandu's head cuz  he is not a platonic part of her life...it's a complicated psychological issue for Nandu right now...there are no obvious answers. 

But really the writers SHOULD NOT DRAG THIS...or even I'm not going to have the patience or motivation to justify it soon enough if this turns into FC track drag part two in all it's mopeyness.

I feel for Nandu's plight as well as Manik's plight right now...Please DO NOT FORCE ME TO STOP EMPATHIZING WITH THEM BY MAKING THIS CAUSE REDUNDANT WITH DRAGGING.
Originally posted by mishaarshi

yes nd today wen cabir held her hand first she thought it was manik .i mean she dint recognize it as sumbody else. So all touches r basically same  to her .? den y react to only manik.🤔

oh! yes! Forgot to mention that! She can't differentiate b/w Manik's touch n others'?🥺

Actually it is better for him to concentrate on one thing n excel in it ...ky2 n jdj would have been difficult but you never know ... the makers are able to convince him n we get the news of him participating ðŸ˜†
itz going to b other way round. nd bdw ppl on mf r behaving as if itz coz of his bashers he is not doing jdj😆. matlab kuch bi😕

Cuz you can't go looking for a pattern in things of this nature, Shibz...trauma doesn't follow any set pattern in terms of impact...we can largely conclude that Nandu is skittish right now...yes, the phone ring startled her...maybe also cuz the phone was ringing loudly at many intervals when the Pandit had her captive...

The Jeena Jeena lullaby moment all happened BEFORE Nandu started jerking away from Manik's touch...it was the next morning after when the dam burst post Pandit's conviction when all this started hitting home for her...pehle she was in shock...when she came out of the shock, then all these flinching away reactions started...

And no, Manik is not THAT kind of family to her...he is very very close to her but at the end of the day his touch is not platonic like the touch of a family member...even if his INTENT is not that, it will end up somehow correlating in Nandu's head cuz  he is not a platonic part of her life...it's a complicated psychological issue for Nandu right now...there are no obvious answers. 

But really the writers SHOULD NOT DRAG THIS...or even I'm not going to have the patience or motivation to justify it soon enough if this turns into FC track drag part two in all it's mopeyness.

I feel for Nandu's plight as well as Manik's plight right now...Please DO NOT FORCE ME TO STOP EMPATHIZING WITH THEM BY MAKING THIS CAUSE REDUNDANT WITH DRAGGING.

If the writers want to show this then the execution is failing  at least for me . so agree with u its better if they stop dragging it 

If the writers want to show this then the execution is failing  at least for me . so agree with u its better if they stop dragging it 

I won't say that the execution is failing...but I can see why it would confuse certain sections of the audience which is anyways fatigued from the FC track ka drag...and the more they drag Nandu's reactions out, ppl will feel detached from her instead of empathizing.  Which is also sad given the issue they are trying to highlight. 

This will just end up making Nandu look "ungrateful" in the face of Manik's self-lessness and devotion to her...

And the merry go round will continue😆
New spoiler pic...the sign on the bus says "To Mangalore"

Thoughts?

New spoiler pic...the sign on the bus says "To Mangalore"

Thoughts?

road trip
hw abt a jungle seq reprise😳 excluding the punch😆 ya for that manan shud b travelling together