Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 - Page 60

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Senpoo

πŸ˜† @bold: 🀣 Nandu's "friendship" tag was to keep Manik on hold... Not for her own hold! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]
absolutely datz rightπŸ˜†πŸ˜† otherwise manik is always " kya kya ni karchuke hote ab tak"πŸ˜†
Originally posted by MaNanFF

Agar main kahoon i like this song can MaNan sing this together for fun atleast after Nandini gets back to smiling Nandini
And the situation for the song in the movie is even more cute... How Hrithik blushes off imagining his love proposal to Preity... Nice movie too 😊...
Originally posted by mishaarshi

talking of head nods reminded me of holi seq...where nandu gives a serious look to manik for arranging party nd manik's "ooh im scared" nd dat head shake dat bit was too gud 
That holi wali nod reminds me of the nod which manik gave when he was sitting in Nandini's room during her drunk night and she said 5 minutes
Originally posted by shibz

today's epi also had a loop closure where Manik was teaching Nandu to play the guitar.. while back in time Nandu had once dreamed of this sequence
Metrics master is back with the metrics... πŸ‘ Yes Nammu... I too remembered Nandu's dream... 😊
Originally posted by MaNanFF

Agar main kahoon i like this song can MaNan sing this together for fun atleast after Nandini gets back to smiling Nandini
but they have already done ghuma firake n sajaake ILU confession so they can't sing itπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Senpoo

πŸ˜† @bold: 🀣 Nandu's "friendship" tag was to keep Manik on hold... Not for her own hold! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

keep manik on hold πŸ€£ reminds me of yest manan scene of bullseye ... that makes manik a bull πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

today's epi also had a loop closure where Manik was teaching Nandu to play the guitar.. while back in time Nandu had once dreamed of this sequence
yes...den in dat dream seq manik's dialogue "nd u said v cant b together" nd nw dey r very much together
bye guys.. too late.. gnzzzπŸ€—πŸ₯±
Oh oh... It's late... Taattaa bye bye all!!! Catch you all tomorrow... Take care and sleep well!!! πŸ€—

but they have already done ghuma firake n sajaake ILU confession so they can't sing itπŸ˜†
Nandini's confessionπŸ˜† is still pending and agar main kahoon ki hume tumse mohabbat hai meri bas yahi chahat hai tum kya kahogi ye ga kar Manik can ask for a confession pleaseπŸ˜ƒ