Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 - Page 45

Posted: 8 years ago
Surprisingly I did not notice his brows today! You guys are obsessed with Aryamann๐Ÿ˜†
lolz u might be rite , but m not hatin on him tho...
Originally posted by shibz

Surprisingly I did not notice his brows today! You guys are obsessed with Aryamann๐Ÿ˜†

same here ๐Ÿ˜† 

liked both of his scene today 

Same here.๐Ÿ˜†
Jotwani has a charm and i like him. He should better get more to act and can i say that I want Dhruv to die during his treatment?
Originally posted by MaNanFF

Same here.๐Ÿ˜†
Jotwani has a charm and i like him. He should better get more to act and can i say that I want Dhruv to die during his treatment?
hehe poor soul he's already a lost puppy, u want his death ๐Ÿ˜†
Divya.. that wish of yours won't get fulfilled๐Ÿ˜›
But how can they show him to have cured when Rishab would be still suffering from it? They can't because it's linked and needs to be solved together.. involving some drama n high point! So Dhruv's trip will be a flop.. MTV takes writers for granted.. kahin bhi kisi ko bhi apne dusre show mein bhej dete hain๐Ÿค”

n what was the need for Dhruv to lie?๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by MaNanFF

Mummies are love. The way they discuss about the shows makes me ROFL๐Ÿ˜†
yes divya.๐Ÿ˜Š.. was bit embarrassed wen mum strtd watchn๐Ÿ˜†...her doubts as soon as she saw dey r in washroom..." r dey married"๐Ÿ˜† 
Originally posted by harinisriram39

Mtv uploaded episode 207 twice but missed ep 206.  They posted 207 as ep206

MTV IS Drunk ๐Ÿคช

Four past episodes before coming to today's... All were sweet and beautiful in their own way... โค๏ธ

Manik-Nandini:
One serious moment and one fun moment ๐Ÿ˜‰... They manage to do them all with ease and make them all the more adorable ๐Ÿ‘... If the staircase scene was all about their sincere emotion for each other, the corridor/bench scene was all about their sweet attachment for each other... Just leaving me to crave for more of them... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Manik's very very cute head nod and Nandu's cute head peek looking for him... Both are deliciously irresistible to each other and to me as well... Earl grey tea-Filter coffee... Sure the superhit combo - too tempting!!!๐Ÿ˜›

Slap - A new expression of love๐Ÿ˜‰... Yes, it sure is... Manik-Nandini do it and prove it... ๐Ÿ˜†

And I like the music background played for these two during their light moments... Agar main kahoon... Would like to see more of such happy tunes paving way for such cutie moments... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And he needed his source of energy too... Looks like he had been drained out, not getting his sunshine... He needed the hug and he didn't hide behind cover... Instead he asked for it... And there she gave it... The wrapperless/egoless openness between these two - Adorability factor #136274284724... ๐Ÿค—

Missing your smile - Sure must have brought smiles in the viewers too๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

Dart gaming - a new opportunity to touch and look again ๐Ÿ˜‰...

Next time place Pandit's face as the target or get Nandu a chance to beat Pandit left and right... It must be bugging her for all the lost chances of recognizing the creepiness in him and not having to give back then and there...

Arymann(Expressions) Is Something Good To Our Eyes When We Have Harshad (Expressionless) Around ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†