Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 - Page 39

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I think once Nandu becomes normal Manik needs to break down..πŸ˜† bechara kitna bhoj leke ghoom raha haiπŸ˜† suppressing his own emotions..and trying to understand n support her.. dying for that one genuine smile.. doing what not.. he should also break into khushi ke aansuπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: shibz

I think once Nandu becomes normal Manik needs to break down..πŸ˜† bechara kitna bhoj leke ghoom raha haiπŸ˜† suppressing his own emotions..and trying to understand n support her.. dying for that one genuine smile.. doing what not.. he should also break into khushi ke aansuπŸ˜†

khushi k aanso is okay...bt  no more of rona dhona it will b like manan taking turns for being depressedπŸ˜† bt watever he is doing he has to im like" aur kar usk liye"πŸ˜† coz in a way the entire mess strtd with him making nandu completely mad abt fusion concert saying if that happens dey'l b together. of course as time passed things changed a lot. bt  still  i hold that against him. 
Having said that i feel really bad for manik. his life and happiness revolves around her nd her smile so iat times it is heartbreaking to watch him. 

my prob with the current track is itz sad nd not light hearted i want manan to b in dat cute phase like the friendship phase post nye. 
AreYaar thumbnail
Credit: Zahara for this awesomesauce reaction gif...totally gonna use it to sum up my reaction to most things KY2 and this amazing forum...lol

Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!!!! 50 pages on EDT #10 and I am marking my entry just now... πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Super going girls... Yet to catch up on episodes and the EDT happenings... Will come back with my solo performance a little later after watching and reading all... πŸ˜†
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

Credit: Zahara for this awesomesauce reaction gif...totally gonna use it to sum up my reaction to most things KY2 and this amazing forum...lol

Being on the page I cudn't help noticing this immediately... πŸ˜†πŸ€£ Yes, Anu... we can use this for most of our reactions as need be here... This gif will now replace the 😳 or πŸ€” of IF icons... πŸ˜†

A big thanks to @ZAHARA!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Wowww... What a reaction!!!!  Kya expression diya harshad/abhishek ne...πŸ‘
AreYaar thumbnail
@Poo: Haha exactly...those are the very two emoticons I was thinking of too.

@Pri: lol it's the LACK of expressions that makes this gif awesome...or were  you trying to be sarcastic? lol
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
^^^^^ To all the above, you guys are adorable! hahaha

I saw this and I was like... wait, this needs to be gif'd 🀣 🀣
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@Poo: Haha exactly...those are the very two emoticons I was thinking of too.

@Pri: lol it's the LACK of expressions that makes this gif awesome...or were  you trying to be sarcastic? lol

yes, i was being sarcasticπŸ˜†
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Other reaction gifs that I made.