Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 - Page 33

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Zaya.priyanka

ok.. I am shallow... Hope tree kiss pic??? yeh kab aaya... ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

not kiss pri. it was nandu askn for a selfie of manik to see his first rxn on seeong hope tree. Da day b4 fusion concert. So den he just approaches for kiss nd takes a pic. Yaad aya?
Originally posted by shibz

Navya ACTUALLY WEARS THE SHOES her Harshadji brought for her!๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Uttu and Abhishek both act the same when it comes to emotional scenes.. can't say who is better/worse.

Ishq bulawa+Manik's shorts=Storeroom memories taaza hogaye but thank God it was just the music.. Phew!

Few days back we all were discussing why navya is giving such weird expressions for cabir n today she is wearing harshads shoes ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•  samajh nahi aaraha who are confused ...us or the writers !!!!

@ Bold - ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ 

Originally posted by mishaarshi

hahha lol shibz even im liking that ...sadist us๐Ÿ˜†  i want him to really get frustrated at nandu's touch me not mode ๐Ÿ˜† dis shud happen in manglore track. 
ya rutu even  i dint get that phone ring thing.  bt finally in  dart scene she held his hand frm back. Dat was cute๐Ÿ˜ณ
M'lore track mein hua toh ho gayi Amms impress๐Ÿ˜† yeah..today she did let him touch but bechara was so scared to touch her fearing her rejection.. He must be dying every moment she pulls away๐Ÿ’”

not kiss pri. it was nandu askn for a selfie of manik to see his first rxn on seeong hope tree. Da day b4 fusion concert. So den he just approaches for kiss nd takes a pic. Yaad aya?

Sorry Pri ...i meant this selfie ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Harshad ne ballet flat diye to kya atleast kisi ko toh dhang ke footwear mile!
Manik is rich so can't he buy a good pair of chappals for her?

Pri.. The kissie selfie(Manik's reaction seeing the hope seeds' growth pic in Nandu's phone) the day before the FC.

ohhh... yaad aaya... thanks๐Ÿ˜Š
Aaj tak ek baat samajh nahi aayi- Nandini ki ek earrimg giri thi jo ki aaryamann ne 3 baar return kiya?๐Ÿ˜•
Aryamamn and jhumka are like magnets or what?

yup... yaad aaya ji... i thought there was a spoiler [ic... so i asked... tank u๐Ÿ˜ƒ

M'lore track mein hua toh ho gayi Amms impress๐Ÿ˜† yeah..today she did let him touch but bechara was so scared to touch her fearing her rejection.. He must be dying every moment she pulls away๐Ÿ’”

He was so shocked when nandu asked him to show her how to throw the dart ...bechara before touching he kept on asking if she is really sure !!!

Okay pls dont judge ๐Ÿ˜† but all this touch me not ...is it leading to the big nandu confession n finally doing IT ???? ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by MaNanFF

Harshad ne ballet flat diye to kya atleast kisi ko toh dhang ke footwear mile!
Manik is rich so can't he buy a good pair of chappals for her?
it doesn't suit Navya's avatar!
n Manik likes Nandini just the way she is.. doesn't matter to him what she wears n what not.. he won't judge her dressing style n all๐Ÿ˜†