Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: AreYaar

LMFAO yeh ladki KHUD hi keh rahi hai that SHE has no class while P does? ๐Ÿคฃ  Matlab khud ki insult so WILLINGLY? Wow kya fangiri hai...god bless him for such "fans"๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ Ram milaye jodi ...jitna intelligent PP utne intelligent uske aise Fans ๐Ÿ˜†

But from her insta she seems to be a model n knows charlie very well too 
Rutu01 thumbnail

Wait...there is a new Caju in Raju's life?๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ so the black thread n chain around his neck are the courtesy of new Caju ???

yeh saare caju Raju ko jogi banakar chodenge 
shibz thumbnail

Good point about the blank promise...isi din ke liye bachaya tha...lol they were setting up Mangalore track since the confession epis only๐Ÿ˜†

I was thinking the same.. I actually can't believe CVs ne itna dur ka socha hai.. Do they even remember the blank promise? whoa!

oh n Thank God Nandini informs Manik before leaving๐Ÿ˜ƒ
So all's well..

As much as I feel sad for Manik..I'm liking this track.. she not letting him touch her.. His hesitance to touch her.. *ouch* that must be hurting him so much but he loves her so he won't let her go.. like you said in your 'fav moments of last week' the distance Manik allows b/w him and Nandini is only so much his big heart could approve๐Ÿ˜†

Yesterday when she touches his cheek he goes to kiss her palm or just breathe may be and she pulls back. Loved that scene.. sadist I am๐Ÿ˜ˆ

But I'm still confused as to why Nandu is scared to make physical contact with Manik.. Can you explain?

shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rutu01

Have the writers decided to include everything what the fans demand ???๐Ÿ˜”

yeah! n I'm not really liking it! there's no suspense element.. it's like fans dictating the show! starting from Nandu's break-down! They couldn't give a break-down explaining Nandu's weird behaviour since Valentine-hate-hope track so they decide to get her kidnapped n traumatize her๐Ÿค”
Rutu01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

I was thinking the same.. I actually can't believe CVs ne itna dur ka socha hai.. Do they even remember the blank promise? whoa!

So all's well..

As much as I feel sad for Manik..I'm liking this track.. she not letting him touch her.. His hesitance to touch her.. *ouch* that must be hurting him so much but he loves her so he won't let her go.. like you said in your 'fav moments of last week' the distance Manik allows b/w him and Nandini is only so much his big heart could approve๐Ÿ˜†

Yesterday when she touches his cheek he goes to kiss her palm or just breathe may be and she pulls back. Loved that scene.. sadist I am๐Ÿ˜ˆ

But I'm still confused as to why Nandu is scared to make physical contact with Manik.. Can you explain?

You guys seriously think this is dur ki soch ??? ๐Ÿ˜† i believe they keep everything open ended so that they can conveniently bring it back as per the story demand ... C sohas death ...pandit case...abhi death ...even they might come back in future when there is some dearth of villians in the story ๐Ÿ˜† 

The hope tree kiss pic might be shown in mlore track when nandini is missing manik ๐Ÿ˜†

@ Bold - even i want to know ...n y was she so scared of the phone ring today ???

shibz thumbnail
Navya ACTUALLY WEARS THE SHOES her Harshadji brought for her!๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Uttu and Abhishek both act the same when it comes to emotional scenes.. can't say who is better/worse.

Ishq bulawa+Manik's shorts=Storeroom memories taaza hogaye but thank God it was just the music.. Phew!
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

You guys seriously think this is dur ki soch ??? ๐Ÿ˜† i believe they keep everything open ended so that they can conveniently bring it back as per the story demand ... C sohas death ...pandit case...abhi death ...even they might come back in future when there is some dearth of villians in the story ๐Ÿ˜† 

The hope tree kiss pic might be shown in mlore track when nandini is missing manik ๐Ÿ˜†

@ Bold - even i want to know ...n y was she so scared of the phone ring today ???

ok.. I am shallow... Hope tree kiss pic??? yeh kab aaya... ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

So all's well..

hahha lol shibz even im liking that ...sadist us๐Ÿ˜†  i want him to really get frustrated at nandu's touch me not mode ๐Ÿ˜† dis shud happen in manglore track. 
ya rutu even  i dint get that phone ring thing.  bt finally in  dart scene she held his hand frm back. Dat was cute๐Ÿ˜ณ
shibz thumbnail
Pri.. The kissie selfie(Manik's reaction seeing the hope seeds' growth pic in Nandu's phone) the day before the FC.
Rutu01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

yeah! n I'm not really liking it! there's no suspense element.. it's like fans dictating the show! starting from Nandu's break-down! They couldn't give a break-down explaining Nandu's weird behaviour since Valentine-hate-hope track so they decide to get her kidnapped n traumatize her๐Ÿค”

Actually i think they failed in the execution of  pandit nandini track hence the kidnapping drama to show her breakdown n trauma.

But m actually scared of what the fans might demand now ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜† And why this sudden need to cater to fans demand ??? 

What were the writers thinking when they got harshad n aryaman in space ...I m sure no one is interested to watch harshad navya drama alone ...manshad tashan is necessary n aryaman cant be just for alya to flirt with ...so this mlore track seemed to be sudden addition. 

Or we are really overthinking ๐Ÿ˜† mlore track hoga bhi nahi ...we can never really trust the precap n promos ...as per our experience they are sometimes misleading.