Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Hain? Isn't his "dancing" journey part of his journey in JDJ? Aur kya journey karega?  You are looking forward to his awkward comments? God bless you, Shibz๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...True fan you are...no wonder you understand Parth and his fans so well๐Ÿ˜†

nai dancing journey matlab-how much he improves as a dancer.. JDJ journey matlab the length of his journey on the show and all the fun coming with it.. I'm not even thinking of his comments!๐Ÿ˜†

@Zahara Hey.. why were you ghayab from this place!
?
zrn1312 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

LOL tu aur tera ParFy...the dog reality show would be for ppl who have doggies...does Parth have one? Nope๐Ÿ˜›  Isiliye he goes to JDJ...Niti, Veebha, Ayaz and CC can do the doggy reality show with their respective doggies๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜ณ you happily phero pani on all our PaNi feelz atleast leave ParFy alone ๐Ÿ˜’ 
Lol Parth can make do with that stuffed pug that looks exactly like smurfy (remember that picture of him sleeping with that pug near his head, which fans have made 1000000 PaNi edits out of) ๐Ÿ˜›

Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

LOL sab phase phase ki baat hai...abhi toh bahut phase dekhne baaki hain๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...let's see if the stress SHARPENS or REDUCES his famous FOCUS๐Ÿ˜†

Cuz confession epis were also shot under major stress deadlines but remarkably his expressions were on point๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† Quitting time - i really felt he was not interested in continuing with the show n that showed somewhat on his performance 

So for jdj - he will be emotionally n physically exhausted more than the confession time ...m sure in confession time he had his nap in between shots but dancing is strenuous ..plus all the body pain n god forbid if he is injured
shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaNanFF

All the mehnat done on tweeting #WeLoveMaNan seems to get wasted

Apparently one cannot use the same hashtag which trended before.

but #AskParth had trended both the times it was done..isn't it?
zrn1312 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishaarshi

amar charlie r ex contestants of nach baliye. So y will dey call them back. And charlie is a horrible dancer. I don't think she'l muster courage for dancing on a reality show

No idea Mish, I just read it somewhere! I think they were looking for ex participants who didn't win, that's why asked them! 
Divyaa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

but #AskParth had trended both the times it was done..isn't it?

I don't know much i just read it on twitter.

Divyaa07 thumbnail

I don't know much i just read it on twitter.

I think first time it was #AskParth and second time #ChatWithParth
shibz thumbnail

I think first time it was #AskParth and second time #ChatWithParth

oh no no no I think both the times it was chat with Parth๐Ÿค” and if you see every year there's this bday hashtag for Bolly celebs.. how different can they be? it's the same thing.. but I too have read that a hashtag that once trends doesn't work again..
Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bye everyone ...time to go ..gn 
๐Ÿค—
Divyaa07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rutu01

Bye everyone ...time to go ..gn 

๐Ÿค—

Gn๐Ÿค—