Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 - Page 23

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shibz

true.. but then epis were mazedar too.. abhi toh whatever.. I just want them to get done with the show asap!😆 Do I make sense now? I don't have it in me to watch a never ending saga.. so give 5 days a week and finish it(as if it's going to happen..but still) one hour epis before the valentines day were amazing in terms of quality! it is just the carelessness of ppl concerned otherwise! They have enough characters to work on for 5 days a week.. in early epis we did not have epi full of MaNan.. yes they needed Manik in a lot of scenes.. but then there were times when other stories were interesting too.. but after a point it became more about MaNan n nothing else.. n now they are kind of getting back on track.. with lesser but qualitative MaNan so they can keep it that way no? I'm just asking for one more epi(half an hour more) of a week.

LOL Shibz, you want CLOSURE...aur woh toh tujhe milne se raha, bete...bhool jaao😆...aise shows mein it's best to choose your own closure point and make peace with it...mere liye closure point ho gaya with the confession epis and last 3 weeks...everything else is just bonus...lol

They managed the one hour epis, yes but we have to allow for the fact that that is not something realistically possible to sustain long term...then invariably quality WILL suffer...which it did in the fusion track ...cuz it seemed like they didn't have the long term story properly planned and had pressure to deliver the 5 days a week epis regardless...that is the hit on quality I'm talking about...they are unable to plan the story properly for a sustained amount of time. 

Even the extra half hour a week can feel like part of the drag only if story doesn't move...so I don't see much value to it.  

I think they are keeping their options open with the cast venturing out into side projects and juggling two shows...

At the end of the day, it's business...if the channel puts pressure in terms of TRPs, they will likely bring back the 5 days just to get more numbers...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

What lulz, can they be the endgame please? 

🤣
Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL look at you calculating the odds...haha...yes and I have no doubt at all ki KY2 will suffer with his JDJ participation...so it all depends on his coping abilities...not doubting his sincerity and hardwork but this is the same guy who needs to run to some vacation spot or the other every month to "re-energize"...doing two such strenuous shows side by side is not for such ppl...😆

Ppl like Faisal are trained dancers and still he never managed to juggle two shows when he probably could have in previous seasons.

Then there's ppl like Ashish from last season who really pushed himself to the limits and managed it...cuz the show is a test of both your physical and mental endurance limits...physical maybe Parth will manage but I haven't seen much mental and emotional intelligence from his PR abilities so far...upar se no doubt sabka fav. Lions Media will try to do PR for him again...ho jaayega kalyaan😆

During his thinking about quitting time too the scenes were affected ...some of the scenes had such ott expressions ..so we should be prepared to see the worst now.
Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mishaarshi

amar charlie r ex contestants of nach baliye. So y will dey call them back. And charlie is a horrible dancer. I don't think she'l muster courage for dancing on a reality show

if uttu can go to spiltsvilla even charlie can go for NB ...when i read the article i wished she had gone ...we could have got a nice break from uttu n charlie in the ivs too but i guess the real reason is something different 
shibz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL look at you calculating the odds...haha...yes and I have no doubt at all ki KY2 will suffer with his JDJ participation...so it all depends on his coping abilities...not doubting his sincerity and hardwork but this is the same guy who needs to run to some vacation spot or the other every month to "re-energize"...doing two such strenuous shows side by side is not for such ppl...😆

Ppl like Faisal are trained dancers and still he never managed to juggle two shows when he probably could have in previous seasons.

Then there's ppl like Ashish from last season who really pushed himself to the limits and managed it...cuz the show is a test of both your physical and mental endurance limits...physical maybe Parth will manage but I haven't seen much mental and emotional intelligence from his PR abilities so far...upar se no doubt sabka fav. Lions Media will try to do PR for him again...ho jaayega kalyaan😆

Now I'm more intrigued to see Parth's journey in JDJ rather than his dancing journey😆

@Rutu.. no they won't compromise much with their daily(a #1 show) for a seasonal reality show. So don't worry bout that!

Divyaa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Chetan Bhagat judges that show ðŸ˜†
His decisions must be worse than his yucky novels.
Charlie is a smart ass to reject the offer.
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zrn1312

YESSS to go reality show ðŸ˜† whatever that may be! ParFy FTW!

LOL tu aur tera ParFy...the dog reality show would be for ppl who have doggies...does Parth have one? Nope😛  Isiliye he goes to JDJ...Niti, Veebha, Ayaz and CC can do the doggy reality show with their respective doggies😆
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shibz

Now I'm more intrigued to see Parth's journey in JDJ rather than his dancing journey😆

Hain? Isn't his "dancing" journey part of his journey in JDJ? Aur kya journey karega?  You are looking forward to his awkward comments? God bless you, Shibz😆😆...True fan you are...no wonder you understand Parth and his fans so well😆
Divyaa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
All the mehnat done on tweeting #WeLoveMaNan seems to get wasted
Apparently one cannot use the same hashtag which trended before.
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rutu01

During his thinking about quitting time too the scenes were affected ...some of the scenes had such ott expressions ..so we should be prepared to see the worst now.

LOL sab phase phase ki baat hai...abhi toh bahut phase dekhne baaki hain😆😆...let's see if the stress SHARPENS or REDUCES his famous FOCUS😆

Cuz confession epis were also shot under major stress deadlines but remarkably his expressions were on point😆