Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shibz

haan finale tak chaar log pahunchenge.. SI, Faizal being 2 of them.. so Parth may or may not be one out of the 4.. the moment Parth won't be able to manage time for KY2 he'll be thrown out of JDJ.. I'm pretty sure😆

LOL look at you calculating the odds...haha...yes and I have no doubt at all ki KY2 will suffer with his JDJ participation...so it all depends on his coping abilities...not doubting his sincerity and hardwork but this is the same guy who needs to run to some vacation spot or the other every month to "re-energize"...doing two such strenuous shows side by side is not for such ppl...😆

Ppl like Faisal are trained dancers and still he never managed to juggle two shows when he probably could have in previous seasons.

Then there's ppl like Ashish from last season who really pushed himself to the limits and managed it...cuz the show is a test of both your physical and mental endurance limits...physical maybe Parth will manage but I haven't seen much mental and emotional intelligence from his PR abilities so far...upar se no doubt sabka fav. Lions Media will try to do PR for him again...ho jaayega kalyaan😆
MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Rutu01

Feeling bad for Faisal ..inspite of being a talented dancer they wont make him the winner

Re Parth - i m afraid it will be the other way ...they will show him in hospital or something to justify his time for jdj 

hospital? dey better show him taking sanyas nd leaving for himalayas coz of nandu's "touch me not " mode🤣
Edited by mishaarshi - 8 years ago
Divyaa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rutu01

Feeling bad for Faisal ..inspite of being a talented dancer they wont make him the winner

Re Parth - i m afraid it will be the other way ...they will show him in hospital or something to justify his time for jdj 

I hope they don't go this way coz i will have to bear crying Nandini and i had enough of it during the hope track.
Edited by MaNanFF - 8 years ago
zrn1312 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

[

Tumhare muh mein ghee shakkar😛...yes to seeing more Jotwani instead of these namoone offscreen...bahut ho gayi Uttu ki bakwaas.

Oh yeah deffo Uttu doing Splitsvilla is far more lulzy than Parth doing JDJ😆...never fails to provide the lulz, this cast😛...Kriss can also throw a googly and join Nach Baliye with her bf...lol...maybe they'll find a dog reality show for all of them to participate in with their doggies😆

LOL I read somewhere that Charlie and Amar were approached for nach baliye this season too to be wild card entries, as they wanted someone from previous season, but they denied cause Chalie is doing ky2 right now ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

YESSS to go reality show ðŸ˜† whatever that may be! ParFy FTW!
shibz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL everyone has gotten spoilt with the 5 days a week format...ppl forget that this show ran for a good 4 months on the Mon-Thurs format when it began...and everyone here can agree that was the golden period for the show...tab kahaan tha "disconnect"?😛

This is why quality never manages to sustain on Indian TV...ppl just want to see the same faces continuously as much as possible...no matter what toll it takes on the cast and crew and ultimately the quality of the show. 

It's a miracle whatever little quality this show has managed to sustain in the face of the 5 days a week and even that hourly epis wala month run...

Since sadly the show doesn't look to be ending at a sensible finite point anytime soon, the 4 day format is better to sustain whatever little quality possible. 

And connect anyways can't remain at the same level cuz teh story has also evolved...so we move with the times. 

true.. but then epis were mazedar too.. abhi toh whatever.. I just want them to get done with the show asap!😆 Do I make sense now? I don't have it in me to watch a never ending saga.. so give 5 days a week and finish it(as if it's going to happen..but still) one hour epis before the valentines day were amazing in terms of quality! it is just the carelessness of ppl concerned otherwise! They have enough characters to work on for 5 days a week.. in early epis we did not have epi full of MaNan.. yes they needed Manik in a lot of scenes.. but then there were times when other stories were interesting too.. but after a point it became more about MaNan n nothing else.. n now they are kind of getting back on track.. with lesser but qualitative MaNan so they can keep it that way no? I'm just asking for one more epi(half an hour more) of a week.
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mishaarshi

hospital? dey better show him taking sanyas nd leaving for himalayas coz of nandu's "touch me not " mode🤣

ROFL Rutu is right...they will likely use the injury excuse only...for all his "fitness mantra", I don't think he's fit enough for the grueling rehearsal schedules right now...injury is a possibility
zrn1312 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ZAHARA.

I laughed for a good two minutes when I heard the splitsvilla news. ðŸ˜†

He's like a baby. What the heck is he gonna do there? 

I WANT Scarlett Rose there, just for the Rose/Dhruv lulz ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

What lulz, can they be the endgame please? 
Divyaa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

LOL I read somewhere that Charlie and Amar were approached for nach baliye this season too to be wild card entries, as they wanted someone from previous season, but they denied cause Chalie is doing ky2 right now ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

🤣
MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

amar charlie r ex contestants of nach baliye. So y will dey call them back. And charlie is a horrible dancer. I don't think she'l muster courage for dancing on a reality show
Previous
1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 103
Next