Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 - Page 19

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL well since I have to look at his shakal as Manik, I wouldn't mind NOT having to look at CURRENT waale khade baal...so call me selfish that wayπŸ˜›

PH is same for JDJ and KY2πŸ˜†  so adjusting for him seems a likely option...depends on the understanding with MTV too though...but again, Color is also owned by the same parent company so it's fully ghar ki baat for ParthπŸ˜†

I personally don't mind 4 days cuz the story is being executed better in the past 3 weeks since that has been going on...

LOL ghar ki baat then we should expect Parth to be in it for a long time ...Colors always promote their own artistes in the show. 

@Bold - Sad but agree 

Oh but yeh sab toh baad ki baatein hain...let's see how Parth manages to last even one week in the face of all the trolling he will have to face as part of JDJ...wahaan toh hosts bhi besti hi karte hain...lol...and we all know HOW well Parth handles criticism of any sortπŸ˜†...Such a PRO he's been at PRπŸ‘

wo toh PH n channel usko rakkhenge naπŸ˜† till it's going to be super difficult for him to manage 2 shows.. if all goes well toh I'm pretty sure finale tak hoga..

Oh but yeh sab toh baad ki baatein hain...let's see how Parth manages to last even one week in the face of all the trolling he will have to face as part of JDJ...wahaan toh hosts bhi besti hi karte hain...lol...and we all know HOW well Parth handles criticism of any sortπŸ˜†...Such a PRO he's been at PRπŸ‘

yes popcorn readyπŸ˜›
aur waha niti bi nahi hogi to complete his sentence nd laugh at his jokes if at all he tries πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by shibz

@Rutu.. see http://twitter.com/GR8tvmag/with_replies

n now with Parth super busy I wonder if they will manage time..or do they even remember?πŸ˜•
Have they decided about the theme?
If not we can suggest them to have PaNi lying on couch πŸ˜ƒ while their hands are entwined, so much MaNanish

wo toh PH n channel usko rakkhenge naπŸ˜† till it's going to be super difficult for him to manage 2 shows.. if all goes well toh I'm pretty sure finale tak hoga..
finale tak? πŸ˜• wat makes u say dat? 

@Rutu.. see http://twitter.com/GR8tvmag/with_replies

n now with Parth super busy I wonder if they will manage time..or do they even remember?πŸ˜•

Tx Shibz 

So they are still working out details !!!!

Based on the offscreen Pani equation now i really have doubt if its really going to happen πŸ˜•

Good he will get some reality check ...here toh some fans are busy fawning over anything he does 
Posting what I wrote in the Manan thread

Okay. Now that my assignments are done and out of the way (finally!), I have a lot of stuff to say about the show. I've been waiting weeks to say this like literally, my fangirls feelings (I don't really fangirl much) are over the roof:

Honestly, I love this show will all it's dumb plots, offscreen drama and randomness. If I think of it as one entity than separate tracks, it's a brilliant show that shows a slice of life. Youth culture, relationships, homosexuality, drugs, sex and everything else that has been shown just brings the show to life. Yes, it's not perfect - each track was slightly dumb in some way but if I forget about that and think about the things that went great, and the way the writers tried to do things, this show does hit the right spots. 

THE CHARACTERS. 
I have a love-hate relationship with the characters. I love Nandini, and I love how courageous she is and I absolutely love the way her vulnerability track is playing out and in connection to Manik's vulnerability. They are both mirror images of each other; the child who had to suddenly mature up and act like the parental figure. Despite the Soha track and the dragged-as-hell Pandit track, what came out of this is that MaNan stayed strong. Yes, shit happened but look at them now. I still can't believe this is the same Manik-Nandini who disliked each other so much in the beginning. But, even when I think of love-hate relationship typically, this relationship has so much more depth. It's not a love-hate relationship for the sake of it; it shows up in their anxieties, their problems, their egos and ideologies. Manik never knew he was going to fall for Nandini. Nandini never knew she was going to fall for Manik. In fact, the way this all happened really makes me think - when did they really fall in love? Honestly, I don't know. Everything was so subtle, so slow that it was like WE as audience were watching their romance unfold as they walked on the boundaries. They're young but full of dreams; this isn't a tale of first love, or whatever, it's the tale of acceptance, maturity and dreams. He dreamt of the stars and she dreamt of fireflies. Sure it's cheesy, but that's what makes it magical. It's symbolism. She's his stars, and he's her fireflies. Both glow. They are the lights to each other's dark world. And I love that.

I remember thinking this when the show first started and Manik and Alya were in a relationship. I loved how they were real about their relationship; sex was a main part - who cares? They dated and they moved on. I like how realistic this is, people break up all the time, but I love how this breakup made Alya grow as a person. She's honestly one of my favourite characters, and yes her story is being played out but I think there's a lot of interesting aspects to her. She's been presented as this typical rich, pretty girl who has her friends and her lifestyle and her hot boyfriend. And then all of a sudden, her boyfriend is not hers anymore, her brother is against them, and her friends are hiding things. When DhrulYa started playing out, I was so excited. I love that their interactions were sweet and just like what friends would do. But I also loved how it skirted around the fact that Dhruv was perhaps falling for his best friend's ex. And she was falling for her ex boyfriend's best friend. Granted, at this time neither of them knew about MaNan.

But then I did feel where the show went wrong was to rush their relationship; there was no need for the angry sex or whatever because it did nothing to the storyline. I would have loved it if it was slowed down so that it played along as Dhruv's insecurities grew and his anger towards Manik was in full force. But anyway, what happened had happened. I just love how Alya doesn't want to forgive Dhruv for what happened (because he was a jerk); and I love how her vulnerability track is being played out. We had Mukti's depression and Cabir's homosexuality and being against the society, we have Dhruv's attacks but I feel like this track is really great for Alya.  It's been hinted from the earlier episodes that Alya loves to look after her body and doesn't really have chocolates. Sure, it wasn't so subtle but I'm really excited for this track. I want it to be an eyeopener for Harshad; that his sister needs him. He needs to forget whatever ill he has against Manik and just be there for his sister. AND WHICH. I'm really hoping Aryaman-Alya have something (it doesn't need to be a relationship) she just needs someone chilled out, who can help her get out of her problems just by being there. She doesn't need another Dhruv nor a Manik. She needs someone who is away from her friends, someone to just give her some space.

I think I wrote a lot here. (Sorry) 
I did read that Utkarsh is going to splitsville (? Lol, I still can't see him in that show but I would defo watch for the Dhruv lols) I think right now is the best time for Dhruv to disappear. Just think it was the best time for Harshad to disappear and reappear. Yes by then things will have changed, just like how Harshad is out of the loop, but I do want a big redemption track for Dhruv. Like a major one.

Originally posted by Rutu01

Good he will get some reality check ...here toh some fans are busy fawning over anything he does 
These are not fans but Suhaagans!
Originally posted by ZAHARA.

Hello people :P
hiπŸ€—
zahara dhruv/uttu is taking a break frm the show