Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MaNanFF

Aren't u waiting for PROFESSIONAL PaNi photoshoot by the Gr8 magazine?

Of course I am! n I'm sad it won't be coming on the June issue now
Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

Parth will like die if he has to shoot Mon-Fri for KY2 and then do JDJ...his "fitness mantra" will have to be upped if he wants to manage these two...lol

So either they will drastically reduce Manik ki screen space (fans will kill them if they do...lol) or they need the Mon-Thurs for breathing room.

One upside...he can't get anymore haircuts if he's too busy juggling these two showsπŸ˜ƒ...No more vacations either🀣

@ Bold - u seem so happy here πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

So this 4 days a week will go on till he is eliminated from jdj ??? πŸ˜• kaafi changes the ph is willing to do for him ...great !!!!!

AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rutu01

[

@ Bold - u seem so happy here πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

So this 4 days a week will go on till he is eliminated from jdj ??? πŸ˜• kaafi changes the ph is willing to do for him ...great !!!!!

LOL well since I have to look at his shakal as Manik, I wouldn't mind NOT having to look at CURRENT waale khade baal...so call me selfish that wayπŸ˜›

PH is same for JDJ and KY2πŸ˜†  so adjusting for him seems a likely option...depends on the understanding with MTV too though...but again, Color is also owned by the same parent company so it's fully ghar ki baat for ParthπŸ˜†

I personally don't mind 4 days cuz the story is being executed better in the past 3 weeks since that has been going on...
shibz thumbnail
Dhruv's Mom changed right?
Rutu01 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shibz

Agree ...i wish people had more tolerance level ...most of the threads on this forum nowadays are ppl bashing the characters or ppl bashing the others who dont agree with their opinion 

suhagania 013668df97' πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Rutu01 thumbnail

Of course I am! n I'm sad it won't be coming on the June issue now

what happened ??? is it happening or not ??πŸ˜•
shibz thumbnail
@Rutu.. see http://twitter.com/GR8tvmag/with_replies

n now with Parth super busy I wonder if they will manage time..or do they even remember?πŸ˜•
Edited by shibz - 8 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Oh but yeh sab toh baad ki baatein hain...let's see how Parth manages to last even one week in the face of all the trolling he will have to face as part of JDJ...wahaan toh hosts bhi besti hi karte hain...lol...and we all know HOW well Parth handles criticism of any sortπŸ˜†...Such a PRO he's been at PRπŸ‘

AreYaar thumbnail

@Rutu.. see http://twitter.com/GR8tvmag/with_replies

n now with Parth super busy I wonder if they will manage time..or do they even remember?πŸ˜•

Maybe the theme of the photoshoot will be passed out on the floor with exhaustion PaNiπŸ˜†  Woh toh yeh dono naturally kar lengeπŸ˜†