Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: mishaarshi

niti is in delhi nd no shoot updates. As nw itz 4day week i think dey r hvn bank of epis. 

yeah ...the precap poster pic of niti we had got almost a week back so they are really having epi bank 

But when will this 4 day week end ??? or is it permanent ??? 
MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Rutu01

yeah ...the precap poster pic of niti we had got almost a week back so they are really having epi bank 

But when will this 4 day week end ??? or is it permanent ??? 

permanent?😲 no pls. is it for parth to handle both? wen is jdj strtn? any idea?
Divyaa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rutu01

Does anyone here read the FFs ??? ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜• 

I actually commented on one after being too frustrated and then the reply i got was full of anguish(though she did not agree with me)
Then after i quoted her several times her so called virtual best friend asked her "What happened"?🤣
I was like is she blind?
Rutu01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishaarshi

permanent?😲 no pls. is it for parth to handle both? wen is jdj strtn? any idea?

even i was thinking that ...but some were saying its because of the ipl ...

jdj - no idea ...maybe june -july 
Edited by Rutu01 - 8 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaNanFF

I actually commented on one after being too frustrated and then the reply i got was full of anguish(though she did not agree with me)
Then after i quoted her several times her so called virtual best friend asked her "What happened"?🤣
I was like is she blind?

There is FF in your USERNAME and you don't read FFs?😆 

@Rutu: No, I do not read FFs...least of all the uber cheesy kinds that are a staple of any "love" story wala forum😆...it's just a spamfest out here now...koi bhi apne aap ko writer samajhne lagta hai😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Parth will like die if he has to shoot Mon-Fri for KY2 and then do JDJ...his "fitness mantra" will have to be upped if he wants to manage these two...lol

So either they will drastically reduce Manik ki screen space (fans will kill them if they do...lol) or they need the Mon-Thurs for breathing room.

One upside...he can't get anymore haircuts if he's too busy juggling these two shows😃...No more vacations either🤣
Divyaa07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

@Rutu: No, I do not read FFs...least of all the uber cheesy kinds that are a staple of any "love" story wala forum😆...it's just a spamfest out here now...koi bhi apne aap ko writer samajhne lagta hai😆

I know pata nahi dimag mein kya aaya tha jab ye username choose kiya tha!

Divyaa07 thumbnail
Therr should be a separate article about PP's new experimental hairstyles! #justsaying
Rutu01 thumbnail

😆😆 yeah that had me confused for a while 

Same here ...cant read the ffs...even the titles are so uninteresting 

shibz thumbnail

LOL you got called a suhaagan? Ouch😆  My sympathies...hahaha well I guess I haven't interacted much with Parth fans so I'm not sure if I'd call them sweet😆

Main focus toh MaNan pe hi rehta hai...I can appreciate Parth in the context of Manik...usse aage peechhe, most ppl don't have a sense of humor to handle...including Mr. new look himself😆

Every fangroup has sweet and not so sweet ppl.. So yeah.. some are blind worshippers.. others just optimistic.. I like a few ppl I have interacted with.. I don't have to agree with all their thoughts..neither do they expect me to..

@Rutu.. I extended a virtual hug to this girl who had made a sweet post against all the Parth bashing n indirectly called the ppl not understanding the point as fools toh that person was like.. 'fools you guys are.. suhagania 013668df97' I don't know what those numbers are supposed to mean😕😆