Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL what shyness?  His "shyness" dekh li hai humne from the TB segments...he seems to be dying in desperation over wanting to kiss someone so Splitsvilla is actually the ideal place for him...he'll go there a boy and return a "man"😆😆 ...   Maybe he will shut up about his desperation for kisses then and give a break to the KY2 crew.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 u really having some high hopes there ?????!!!!!! 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rutu01

🤣 u really having some high hopes there ?????!!!!!! 

My hope is only to be spared from his BAKWAAS...maybe if he gets some action, he will shut up😆
zrn1312 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

+1000...exactly...AA look good together, Jotwani can act and Dhruv can't...simple enough. 

Yeah seems like Uttu is doing Splitsvilla ...all of these kids off to do sidey shows...Parth in JDJ...lol toh show sirf ladkiyaan akele chalaayengi?😆...Jotwani will save the day😛😆

@Shibz:  Dhruv has to be redeemed drastically and well Uttu's recent harkatein don't exactly endear him to me...guy needs to learn acting and some manners, both.

Uttu ki mummy ne usse allow kiya? ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜²

and WORD about Dhruv being redeemed! Looong way to go, Idiot still hasn't even apologised to Nandini for basically calling her a gold digger in front of the whole college -___-
Edited by zrn1312 - 8 years ago
shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishaarshi

sshibz ships pani dil se😳...just bit embarrassed to admit😆 

did u participate in the poll on mf? 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4380707&PN=1&RN=1
 go nd hit the first option🤣

nobody understands my LOUUU😆 sab apna hi bol rahe hain I'm actually scared to ship PaNi.. I have been since Day1! All I yearned for is some PaNi pic coz ever since I became a fan of MaNan(Storeroom sequence) there has not been a PaNi pic till recently😆

I don't trust this industry and their relationships! That's enough for me to not ship PaNi off-screen.. but guess nobody gets my point!

Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

My hope is only to be spared from his BAKWAAS...maybe if he gets some action, he will shut up😆

Amen ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† 

Divyaa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shibz

nobody understands my LOUUU😆 sab apna hi bol rahe hain I'm actually scared to ship PaNi.. I have been since Day1! All I yearned for is some PaNi pic coz ever since I became a fan of MaNan(Storeroom sequence) there has not been a PaNi pic till recently😆

I don't trust this industry and their relationships! That's enough for me to not ship PaNi off-screen.. but guess nobody gets my point!

U are unintentionally shipping PaNi coz u r getting PaNipheelz. U just have to introspect urself and let ur pheelz flow like PaNi #OmShanti
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shibz

LOL arey tu toh serious ho gayi...we are just kidding around...atleast I am😆...who would know better than me the unfair tohmat of being labeled a PaNishipper😆

Don't take this all so seriously...everything in the PaNi-verse is just trollworthy...go with the flowww😆...mera funda toh is usually to kill PaNi pheelz toh main bas apna wohi kaam kar rahi hoon😛
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: zrn1312

Uttu ki mummy ne usse allow kiya? ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜²

and WORD about Dhruv being redeemed! Looong way to go, Idiot still hasn't even apologised to Nandini for basically calling her a gold digger in front of the whole college -___-

Uttu ki Mummy ne MaNan kiss dekh ke bola hoga, jaa mere Uttu jaa...tu inko bhi outdo kar aur mera naam roshan kar😛

Mummy toh bahaana hai...his despo-ness is like out of control otherwise...

Dhruv's character needs a total reboot...he's a spare part in the show nowadays...me wants more focus on AA instead of Dhruv😛
MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

LOL girlfriends can conveniently evaporate when needed, man...such is showbiz😆 and the need to capitalize on fame😆

Was Caju's existence ever acknowledged in that context? Till date someone has claimed to be single all along😆

this is y i guess niti thought he was intelligent. ðŸ˜† 
MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

LOL arey tu toh serious ho gayi...we are just kidding around...atleast I am😆...who would know better than me the unfair tohmat of being labeled a PaNishipper😆

Don't take this all so seriously...everything in the PaNi-verse is just trollworthy...go with the flowww😆...mera funda toh is usually to kill PaNi pheelz toh main bas apna wohi kaam kar rahi hoon😛

me too kidding shibz... i understand ur openly shipping pani is jinxed ever since u asked for a pic pani froze...i understand ur pain🤣