Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: MaNanFF

Parth acc. to IF article is a fitness freak😳

🤣  I've been ROFL over that as well😆...who is he kidding? CAKE freak bolta toh atleast believable hota😆

He hits the gym like once in a blue moon for a pool scene or any odd reason and utne mein hi he became a "fitness freak"?😆
shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Arey toh I also have such a soft corner for the individual actors...dekha nahin main pura din kitni taareef karti hoon inki? Especially Parth ki toh sabse zyada😛😛  Extraa sort corner I have for him and his "fabulous new looks"😳

😆 now you are behaving like PaNi shippers😆 trying to read b/w the lines😆
Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
But what will Uttu do in Splitsvilla ??? 
he is shy and scared of his parents to kiss onscreen but can participate in Spiltsvilla !!!! LOL ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rutu01

But what will Uttu do in Splitsvilla ??? 

he is shy and scared of his parents to kiss onscreen but can participate in Spiltsvilla !!!! LOL ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

LOL what shyness?  His "shyness" dekh li hai humne from the TB segments...he seems to be dying in desperation over wanting to kiss someone so Splitsvilla is actually the ideal place for him...he'll go there a boy and return a "man"😆😆 ...   Maybe he will shut up about his desperation for kisses then and give a break to the KY2 crew.
Divyaa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Parth also plays LONG tennis (a game acc. To his height)😆
Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

🤣  I've been ROFL over that as well😆...who is he kidding? CAKE freak bolta toh atleast believable hota😆

He hits the gym like once in a blue moon for a pool scene or any odd reason and utne mein hi he became a "fitness freak"?😆

Further he clarified this 

What is your fitness secret?
It's nothing but having a inner capacity to work out and be fit when it is needed.

Samajha karo ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
shibz thumbnail
I know Splitsvilla is scripted but don't the participants need to be single? I thought Uttu had a gf.. or am I getting the concept wrong?
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaNanFF

Parth also plays LONG tennis (a game acc. To his height)😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 LAWN tennis ko LONG banaa diya?🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Rutu01

Further he clarified this 

What is your fitness secret?
It's nothing but having a inner capacity to work out and be fit when it is needed.

Samajha karo ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Ohhh I see now🤣 WHEN NEEDED is the keyphrase😆  even if "when needed" happens once in 6 months...that's what you call real "fitness"😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

I know Splitsvilla is scripted but don't the participants need to be single? I thought Uttu had a gf.. or am I getting the concept wrong?

LOL girlfriends can conveniently evaporate when needed, man...such is showbiz😆 and the need to capitalize on fame😆

Was Caju's existence ever acknowledged in that context? Till date someone has claimed to be single all along😆
MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sshibz ships pani dil se😳...just bit embarrassed to admit😆 
did u participate in the poll on mf? 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4380707&PN=1&RN=1
 go nd hit the first option🤣