Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 - Page 8

MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
In the hug scene wen nandu was reluctant manik's "i understand" nd the expression was too gud😳. he felt dejected nd dat instantly made nandu to build up courage nd she moved fwd. Nw at this moment i was expecting a much better reaction frm manik bt it was okayish. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divyaa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mishaarshi

In the hug scene wen nandu was reluctant manik's "i understand" nd the expression was too gud😳. he felt dejected nd dat instantly made nandu to build up courage nd she moved fwd. Nw at this moment i was expecting a much better reaction frm manik bt it was okayish. 

IKR😳 they understand each other so well. 
AreYaar thumbnail
Parth got a haircut again?  *facepalm*   
Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Manan scene ...the convo..the hug was so beautiful ...nandini finally has started talking about her feelings to manik ...maniks teasing her about the slap n she in turn instinctively trying to hit back was so adorbs 😳 

Harshad - After bumping into nyo , aliya , mukti today was navya n cabirs turn 😆

Navya - Cabir - Cabir has really matured up but navya  she is acting as if she is playing house with cabir ...when will she realise that a baby is a huge responsibility !!!!! adoption is the best solution but with navya that is going to be difficult.

Nyo - Manik tashan - as expected ...fantastic ... nyo talked sense ...at 19 you cant expect to find forevers or hameshas ...But as manik said love is a emotion she doesnt know anything about  so y try n this is Manan she was talking about !!!! love the way manik calmly n confidently handled nyo n instead of rising to her bait stumps her back 👍🏼

Dhruv - Good he is trying to handle the attack thing on his own n not involving manik in it but where is he going ???🤔

So Lovely epi  ...everyone talking sense today 😆
but why so bad editing  😡 and especially at manan scenes !!!!

Divyaa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

When and why?😲
Rutu01 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MaNanFF

😆 Really ??? i have to check comments on the article 
But yeah i agree its going to be tough if everything is based on actual voting. 
All the reality shows seem to be scripted ...so if Parth really works hard on his dancing n gives good performances then he might have a chance to carry on for more weeks 

AreYaar thumbnail

Yeh dekho:

Ppl are like, PaNi got haircuts in the same week...so PaNiPheelz🤣

I hate this khade baal current wala look on him...he'd just started to look good after the fusion concert ended and now he's back to this...blahh.
Rutu01 thumbnail

hi girls...😳 seems only divya is here...hi divya🤗 

manan were too gud bt the scene was all predictable coz of promo. for me wait for the epi wasn't really worth the wait. i knw dis wud happen🥱 dey shud get back to 5day week

Misha 🤗

agree ...the end was predictable ...with all this precap n spoiler videos we already knew where this was going ...and with this long 3 day break in between the anticipation is somewhat dulled. 

But i loved the prelude to the hug ..Manan n Pani both were fantastic 
MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

😆 anu as soon as i saw da post on mf it reminded me of u...
was wondering hw dis haircut is diff frm da previous one.. 
AreYaar thumbnail

😆 anu as soon as i saw da post on mf it reminded me of u...
was wondering hw dis haircut is diff frm da previous one.. 

Yeh bandaa kabhi chain se nahin baith sakta...he has to keep "experimenting"...if only these "experiments" weren't such epic fail🥱...You'd think a guy that obsessed with his hair would know how to style it dhang se but no😕😕😆