Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 - Page 7

Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shibz

That sounds interesting.. but @red..made me sad😒 Ye Pandit gaya par apna effect chod gaya..so much that Nandu is pushing away Manik💔 Why pretend? He should BE ANGRY with her at least for a while😛

Amms doesn't know about her favourite student? :/

And yes.. Nandini needs to be away from the place that reminds her of those awful events.. to heal.. to recollect herself.. otherwise even though Manik manages to get a smile on her face.. music wouldn't..

But we don't know how true this article is right?

a renowned artist getting arrested should be big news but still amms doesnt know the reality of pandit !!! surprising and nandini will go to be with amms who thinks pandit is the best thing to happen to nandinis career !!!!! ðŸ˜• 

Is this article genuine ??? so what about Manshad ??? Harshad is back for a reason right ...is this only for navya ?? doesnt make sense ðŸ˜• 

Anyways lets c what happens 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseash thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Manshad is d end game ppl ðŸ˜†
Manik cant leave his louu behind 
Nd i want mangalore track to be fun don't want d track to be serious 
Also it wuld be fantastic if fab5 nd navya go too...we can expect some fun light hearted moments 
I don't want mangalore track first let our nandu dear become normal again with her cheerful self 
It wuld be fun to watch all of dem goin to mangalore nd doin masti 
Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: roseash

Also it wuld be fantastic if fab5 nd navya go too...we can expect some fun light hearted moments 
I don't want mangalore track first let our nandu dear become normal again with her cheerful self 

too early for the mangalore drama 
with harshad ...aryaman ..all drama is happening in space so why would they shift manan to mangalore ðŸ˜•
Divyaa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The episode was good imo😊
How cute was the hug. The way he closed his eyes when Nandini hugged him as if he got back home. Both were sorry for the slap.
The best thing about the episode was Manik and Nyonika tashan. 
I found Nyonika making sense practically about the HAMESHA wala relationship but in case of Manik and Nandini it indeed is different. Today even Manik told Nyonika that she has transformed a Monster created by Nyo into a human being, now how cute is that. 

P.S Nandini ne ghar phir shift kar liya ðŸ˜†
Edited by MaNanFF - 8 years ago
Divyaa07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: roseash

The Manglore track spoilers i don't think are true coz manglore track at this moment doesn't make any sense at all. First of all Nandini is not so weak that she will go to manglore just becoz SPACE reminds her of Pandit secondly Manglore track won't work in the current situation.
Divyaa07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rutu01

Actually the non dancers are the only ones who win the show so he has a chance. Lets c ...Me too happy for him ...hope he balance both the show properly.

I don't think there is any chance for him coz Sanaya Irani bhakts can single handedly crush the competition. U should have read the comments below the IF article about parth being a part of JDJ. LOL
Sanaya Irani fans are insane, they were whining because Sanaya was only tagged in that article and she did not get a special article.
Seriously SI fans worship her.
But still he can improve his skills through JDJ.

MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hi girls...😳 seems only divya is here...hi divya🤗 
manan were too gud bt the scene was all predictable coz of promo. for me wait for the epi wasn't really worth the wait. i knw dis wud happen🥱 dey shud get back to 5day week
Divyaa07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mishaarshi

hi girls...😳 seems only divya is here...hi divya🤗 

manan were too gud bt the scene was all predictable coz of promo. for me wait for the epi wasn't really worth the wait. i knw dis wud happen🥱 dey shud get back to 5day week

Hi😃
I don't care if it's 5 days a week or 4 days a week. Give me good content that's it. It was elaborated precap but still good.
MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: MaNanFF

I don't think there is any chance for him coz Sanaya Irani bhakts can single handedly crush the competition. U should have read the comments below the IF article about parth being a part of JDJ. LOL
Sanaya Irani fans are insane, they were whining because Sanaya was only tagged in that article and she did not get a special article.
Seriously SI fans worship her.
But still he can improve his skills through JDJ.

LOL divya happen to check the article nw. OMG SI fan base is really sumthng. Just they mentioned her in the article nd the comments r all abt her😆

Divyaa07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mishaarshi

LOL divya happen to check the article nw. OMG SI fan base is really sumthng. Just they mentioned her in the article nd the comments r all abt her😆

Read all the previous comments. They were in a way bashing IF for not giving SI a separate article coz she is returning to TV after a very long time.