Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
LMFAO maine aur kuch bhi maang liya hota๐Ÿคฃ...Abhishek just posted this it seem:

Abhishek Malik
@abhishekmalik23

#harshad#manik#tashan#faceoff#morn#shoot#ky2

Originally posted by AreYaar

Niti was veryyy raw in the first epi๐Ÿ˜†...especially in the early scenes in Ams's place...also I found it so amusing how they didn't show Manik's face for the first 4 epis.

----------------------------------

Was just rewatching this week's epis in HQ...

Did anyone realize that the name Manik gave for his butler..."Suresh Mohanti"...that's the name of the DOP of this show๐Ÿ˜†

And Harshad managed to spend a whole day loitering around in SPACE, run into Nyo, Mukti and Alya but apna true lowe Manik nahin milaa use...lol...bahut na-insaafi hai :P...I guess they are drawing out the anticipation of ManShad...lol

LOL DOP ko Manik ka butler bana diya !!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Manshad is special ...why would they show it randomly ...proper build up hoga for the tashan ...eye sax ...smirks ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

Originally posted by AreYaar

LMFAO maine aur kuch bhi maang liya hota๐Ÿคฃ...Abhishek just posted this it seem:

Abhishek Malik
@abhishekmalik23

#harshad#manik#tashan#faceoff#morn#shoot#ky2

wow see the intense looks ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† Manshad are truly OTP ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by shibz

I think I did see a couple of them asking Gr8 about the shoot.. but no response๐Ÿ˜† ppl should've asked Niti in the chat session today for confirmation.. Now can't say if it's really happening๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿคฃ Parth was away from Mumbai for 2 days or something.. ye bhi uski waapas aane k baad hi pata chala๐Ÿ˜• something sorted in his life n he found peace again

It seems Parth was in Goa for Splitsvilla shoot ...he went as a guest ๐Ÿ˜• 
so the peace he was talking about... he got dat in the villa??? !!!!๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Hi rutu...๐Ÿ˜ณ ever heard dis song "tere hoke rahenge" by arjith singh. Dey were playing ystdy dis at the place where i was shoppn. Itz so apt for manan yar..waise any song dat i like i end up relating to manan.๐Ÿ˜† Bt def listen itz so mananish๐Ÿ˜ณ

New promo of Ky2 was aired today in the morning ...dnt know y no one has made a post of it yet ... promo was of manan n navshad 
something about the past n memories being painful but how u cant stay away from the one you love or care or something 

here they showed nandu gently placing her hand on maniks cheek and manik asking for hug ...nandu turning away afraid ..

Next they showed harshad at cabirs n navyas place telling her that he wont leave her now ...he will be there for her from now on since its his child too

and then the voiceover says some decisions need to be taken now 

Originally posted by Rutu01

It seems Parth was in Goa for Splitsvilla shoot ...he went as a guest ๐Ÿ˜• 
so the peace he was talking about... he got dat in the villa??? !!!!๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† went as a guest for splitsvilla?Must b feeling honoured๐Ÿ˜† 
I think it was abt he being finalised for jdj. Bt i highly doubt his survival on jdj. Tough competition ahead even if suhagans vote for him all day nd all night long๐Ÿ˜† jokes apart bt he seems really working too hard for jdj nd of course "focussed" too.

Originally posted by mishaarshi

Hi rutu...๐Ÿ˜ณ ever heard dis song "tere hoke rahenge" by arjith singh. Dey were playing ystdy dis at the place where i was shoppn. Itz so apt for manan yar..waise any song dat i like i end up relating to manan.๐Ÿ˜† Bt def listen itz so mananish๐Ÿ˜ณ

i have heard this song ... like it too ...the lyrics are very passionate so they def are Mananish ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

and yeah any romantic number ends up on manan in our head ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by mishaarshi

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† went as a guest for splitsvilla?Must b feeling honoured๐Ÿ˜† 
I think it was abt he being finalised for jdj. Bt i highly doubt his survival on jdj. Tough competition ahead even if suhagans vote for him all day nd all night long๐Ÿ˜† jokes apart bt he seems really working too hard for jdj nd of course "focussed" too.

Some of the very popular names are participating this time in Jdj ...he has to compete with sanaya fans ...thats really tough ...chalo lets c what miracles the suhagans do for parth  ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

All the best to him ...m ready with popcorn to enjoy his salsa  ๐Ÿ˜† m sure we are going to have fun ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

New Spoiler..
...Mangalore track seems on

Normally after a trauma people recede into themselves, and Nandini, played by Niti Taylor, is doing the same. The moment Manik, played by Parth Samthaan, feels that Nandini is pushing him away, he tries to come closer. Manik doesn't want the Pandit incident to break them up or separate them. He keeps his distance from Nandini while still following her like a hawk.

Manik keeps telling Nandini that he will be by her side whenever she thinks of him, but Nandini is so traumatized by the kidnapping that she loses that connection. Though she loves Manik, she stays away from him.

In the upcoming episode of "Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan," Nandini will try to recover and get over the incident. Without telling anyone, she will go back to her hometown in Mangalore to Amms's house and try to get over her fear and trauma. But she will not tell Manik about her decision, shocking him when he finds out and leading him behave spontaneously and irrationally.

Manik will pack his bags and follow Nandini to her hometown, turning up at Nandini's doorstep and shocking her and Amms. As we already know, Amms doesn't think too highly of Manik because Pandit has already poisoned her against him. Seeing Manik outside her house will shock and upset Amms.

Manik will pretend to be angry with Nandini for leaving without telling him, but he will soon calm down, tell her that he wants to be with her wherever she goes and ultimately decide to follow her.

Will Amms accept Manik in her house? Will Nandini reveal to Amms the real reason for coming back home mid-term? Will Manik be able to win Amms over with his sweet music and words? What the new chapter in Mangalore holds in store for Manik and Nandini will soon be revealed.

http://www.indiawest.com/entertainment/television/kaisi-yeh-yaariyan-nandini-abandons-manik-and-goes-home-to/article_705b3e4c-fb4f-11e4-be0e-ab60591f1005.html