Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Bored. Sad.

Nothing interesting to talk about.. no epi no nothing.. what happened to Gr8 photoshoot?
🤪

At times like these I want KY2 to end so that I don't have to desperately wait for an epi
🥺😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

Bored. Sad.

Nothing interesting to talk about.. no epi no nothing.. what happened to Gr8 photoshoot?
🤪

At times like these I want KY2 to end so that I don't have to desperately wait for an epi
🥺😆

Arey haaan woh toh I forgot only...lol I'm surprised ppl didn't follow up with Gr8 about that...where are all the die-hard MaNan/PaNi fans now?  lol if some shoot had happened, pics toh leak hoti naa...but seems like kuch tha hi nahin...TROLLED yet again😆

Epi air ho/na ho...mere liye same baraabar hai ab...mil gaya toh good...nahin mila toh bhi good😆

shibz thumbnail
I think I did see a couple of them asking Gr8 about the shoot.. but no response😆 ppl should've asked Niti in the chat session today for confirmation.. Now can't say if it's really happening🥺🤣 Parth was away from Mumbai for 2 days or something.. ye bhi uski waapas aane k baad hi pata chala😕 something sorted in his life n he found peace again
Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think I did see a couple of them asking Gr8 about the shoot.. but no response😆 ppl should've asked Niti in the chat session today for confirmation.. Now can't say if it's really happening🥺🤣 Parth was away from Mumbai for 2 days or something.. ye bhi uski waapas aane k baad hi pata chala😕 something sorted in his life n he found peace again

yeah good point ...someone should have asked her about the photoshoot 
So no photoshoot ???? ðŸ˜’ 
shibz thumbnail
I've decided to start watching KY2 from epi 1 n I started today.. could watch only 1 epi.. In that Nandu asks her friend if she and her bf managed to make it to the Guinness world record for the number of breakups n makeups they've had in a year.. Now when I think of it, CVs were probably hinting at the MaNan breakup-makeup record😆
Edited by shibz - 8 years ago
Rutu01 thumbnail

I've decided to start watching KY2 from epi 1 n I started today.. could watch only 1 epi.. In that Nandu asks her friend if she and her bf managed to make it to the Guinness world record for the number of breakups n makeups they've had in a year.. Now when I think of it, CVs were probably hinting us of MaNan's breakup-makeup record😆

🤣 we are not super intelligent unlike some people 

Rutu01 thumbnail
So Parth participating in JDJ ?  its gonna be hectic for him ...he takes so many breaks while doing one show ...how is he going to manage dance rehearsals n shooting for KY2 ðŸ˜”

shibz thumbnail
I liked the 1st epi during my first watch despite the 'n' number of bloopers but this time around I found more faults.. almost everyone was overacting..special mention to Amms.. her English, her Hindi n her khichdi of South Indian languages.

@JDJ-Might try and manage somehow.. Is JDJ starting early this year?😕
Rutu01 thumbnail

I liked the 1st epi during my first watch despite the 'n' number of bloopers but this time around I found more faults.. almost everyone was overacting..special mention to Amms.. her English, her Hindi n her khichdi of South Indian languages.

@JDJ-Might try and manage somehow.. Is JDJ starting early this year?😕

During the first watch itself i had found everyone overacting 😆 
and when i rewatch them i forward stuff 

JDJ starts around july i guess ...Parth must have meant this by things getting sorted. 
AreYaar thumbnail
Niti was veryyy raw in the first epi😆...especially in the early scenes in Ams's place...also I found it so amusing how they didn't show Manik's face for the first 4 epis.

----------------------------------

Was just rewatching this week's epis in HQ...

Did anyone realize that the name Manik gave for his butler..."Suresh Mohanti"...that's the name of the DOP of this show😆

And Harshad managed to spend a whole day loitering around in SPACE, run into Nyo, Mukti and Alya but apna true lowe Manik nahin milaa use...lol...bahut na-insaafi hai :P...I guess they are drawing out the anticipation of ManShad...lol