Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 - Page 2

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

She doesn't  believe in love but her fav. song is a romantic one๐Ÿ˜†

Niti very determinedly doesn't want a bf in her life...amusing๐Ÿ˜†

Oh and thank god she didn't forget to repeat the FOCUSED wala answer about Parth๐Ÿ˜†...such variety, much wow as always.
Edited by AreYaar - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mishaarshi

Hi girls ๐Ÿ˜ณ so everyone left by nw? 

So manan slap 10 on 10๐Ÿ˜ณ
Arya -alya ship name yaya ๐Ÿ˜† 
dhruv's jealousy ..seeing dat dil ko sukoon mila๐Ÿ˜†
Precap...i need hug..i just need it will he hug back. I want him to ask her for permission nd den hug back..๐Ÿ˜ณ

watz with latest iv. So the rest of the cast is  teasing pani for da kiss.? Y dint dey do the same for abhishek nd veebha??๐Ÿ˜ณ sumbody  just throw uttu out...๐Ÿ˜ก

Misha ๐Ÿค—

these days u are gayab ...kidhar ho !!!!
MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Rutu01

Oh no its story so far ๐Ÿ˜’ no fresh epi 

kya๐Ÿ˜ฒ dis too much. dat hug man..dat hug..hv to wait til Monday๐Ÿ˜”.. aftr so much wait wen it airs v won't  get da same expected feels
Rutu01 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

She doesn't  believe in love but her fav. song is a romantic one๐Ÿ˜†

Niti very determinedly doesn't want a bf in her life...amusing๐Ÿ˜†

Oh and thank god she didn't forget to repeat the FOCUSED wala answer about Parth๐Ÿ˜†...such variety, much wow as always.

Pani ...made for each other... only both of them think Parth is super intelligent ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

But her answers are a better read than the Parth ones 

MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Misha ๐Ÿค—

these days u are gayab ...kidhar ho !!!!

rutu dear๐Ÿค—
watchn late in the n8 yar..nd again frm phone so in stalking mode
Rutu01 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mishaarshi

kya๐Ÿ˜ฒ dis too much. dat hug man..dat hug..hv to wait til Monday๐Ÿ˜”.. aftr so much wait wen it airs v won't  get da same expected feels

expectations low rakho toh feels aa jayenge ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
AreYaar thumbnail

Pani ...made for each other... only both of them think Parth is super intelligent ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

But her answers are a better read than the Parth ones 

๐Ÿคฃ  Oh yeah that nails it...made for each other indeed.

Yes she gave good answers otherwise...I was just amused at the paradoxes in some of her answers...she sounds very anti-love and anti-having a bf๐Ÿ˜†  and despite that she is such a romantic in terms of her song choices...she was gushing over Jeena Jeena when it came out too...lol
Rutu01 thumbnail

But what has happened these days to make him super intelligent ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜†

All her tweets are about love but sad n depressing 

AreYaar thumbnail
So keeping in line with the current patterns, I guess this is the next song they will play on MaNan scenes๐Ÿ˜†

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17Ebfhs6pMo[/YOUTUBE]

Since Manik will be tadpoing for her to shower him with lowe again๐Ÿ˜†

Or maybe they will save it for later whenever/if Nyo plays her next chaal to seperate them...lol
Rutu01 thumbnail

Finally managed to watch yesterday's epi since MTV deigned to upload in HQ at long last. 

I honestly don't get the complaints with Aryaman's acting...I think Jotwani is doing a fine enough job of whatever they are giving him...his flirting with Alya was actually natural rather than being OTT cheesy as it usually gets with characters in this show...Abhi and Harshad ke cheesy lines come to mind. 

Dhruv is a total loser...door hi rakho isko Alya se ab...Aryaman-Alya have potential but it does seem like they will set her up for yet another betrayal only and then Dhruv gets to "redeem" himself by playing knight in shining armor second go around *rolls eyes*

MaNan scenes were good...the slaps being the best part obviously...lol...and I loveddd how he said, "That's my girl"...the way he finally got through to Nandu...and later on in the scene with Chacha toh he was like full on uber Majnu mode...lol kahaan woh Manik tha jo gol gol baatein karta tha to avoid admitting to the obvious...now look at him all "khullam khulla pyar karenge hum dono" mode...lol...what confidence, pride and love in his eyes as he spoke about Nandu and what she means to him...no wonder even traumatized Nandu had to crack a tiny smile in the end...Chacha's cluelessness just made the scene amusing...lol

Precap I loved...Manik's support for her through this crisis would make anyone fall in love with this character...and there is the vulnerability he shows in moments like this when he just wants a hug...aww.

Jotwani is good but m not liking the pairing of aryaman n aliya ...thats not going to go anywhere ...n dhruv the third part of the triangle is worst ...cant act ...so diff to understand his expressions. 

i had hoped aryaman to be a friend of nandini ...no rom angle - esp just to c Karan n Niti together ๐Ÿ˜† 

Manan are beautiful n esp yesterday ๐Ÿ˜ณ her breakdown his frustration n then the proud moment to c that fighting spirit back was done so good ๐Ÿ‘ m loving how they are keeping the treatment light n subtle n not turning this into a heavy drama