Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129

-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Daily Episode Discussions 

and

Live Updates Thread

Please use this thread to discuss the episodes, any one liners, etc. You can also post live updates during the episode or after the episode ends! You can discuss and appreciate all the actors of the show here. Please refrain from opening any separate posts for one-liners as that would make the forum look messy. Such discussions can be done here.
Edited by -.serendipity.- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
I'm just here for the popcorn stillπŸ˜›...STILL 

AreYaar thumbnail
Replying from the previous:
Originally posted by: shibz

Parth was easy going back then.. remember the leg pulling with chemistry test..etcπŸ˜† Niti usually didn't know what to say.. but now it is the opposite! In fact in the tellymasala iv I think when the interviewer asked about intimate scenes n all Parth was like "Don't ask me.. you only say"(To Niti)  

LOL woh toh early days the, Shibz...might as well have been another lifetime...tab itni scrutiny nahin thi so they were all more chilled out...Niti is still more or less the same just that he doesn't interject much anymore to rag on her...he'd rather avoid acknowledging her existence also...lol...and she's just returning the favor now it seemsπŸ˜†
Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Replying from the previous:

LOL woh toh early days the, Shibz...might as well have been another lifetime...tab itni scrutiny nahin thi so they were all more chilled out...Niti is still more or less the same just that he doesn't interject much anymore to rag on her...he'd rather avoid acknowledging her existence also...lol...and she's just returning the favor now it seemsπŸ˜†

He is an actor ...if he could have just acted normal during these off screen segments toh yeh sab karna nahi padta πŸ˜†
MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi girls πŸ˜³ so everyone left by nw? 
So manan slap 10 on 10😳
Arya -alya ship name yaya πŸ˜† 
dhruv's jealousy ..seeing dat dil ko sukoon milaπŸ˜†
Precap...i need hug..i just need it will he hug back. I want him to ask her for permission nd den hug back..😳

watz with latest iv. So the rest of the cast is  teasing pani for da kiss.? Y dint dey do the same for abhishek nd veebha??😳 sumbody  just throw uttu out...😑
roseash thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishaarshi

Hi girls πŸ˜³ so everyone left by nw? 

So manan slap 10 on 10😳
Arya -alya ship name yaya πŸ˜† 
dhruv's jealousy ..seeing dat dil ko sukoon milaπŸ˜†
Precap...i need hug..i just need it will he hug back. I want him to ask her for permission nd den hug back..😳

watz with latest iv. So the rest of the cast is  teasing pani for da kiss.? Y dint dey do the same for abhishek nd veebha??😳 sumbody  just throw uttu out...😑

I agree with u ...uttu is becoming irritating 
Dis is wat gives us fans ideas abt something Btwn PaNi
Dese ppl r very immature 
No one knows wat happens onsets 
Nd der behaviour gives ideas to d fans
Dey need to act a little more mature...all of dem
Even parth needs to stop avoiding niti like she doesn't exist 
Even if dey hav differences or something else Btwn dem  ( can't help it I am very big PaNi shipper) dey must try and act normal in d IVs after all dey r actors
AreYaar thumbnail
Finally managed to watch yesterday's epi since MTV deigned to upload in HQ at long last. 

I honestly don't get the complaints with Aryaman's acting...I think Jotwani is doing a fine enough job of whatever they are giving him...his flirting with Alya was actually natural rather than being OTT cheesy as it usually gets with characters in this show...Abhi and Harshad ke cheesy lines come to mind. 

Dhruv is a total loser...door hi rakho isko Alya se ab...Aryaman-Alya have potential but it does seem like they will set her up for yet another betrayal only and then Dhruv gets to "redeem" himself by playing knight in shining armor second go around *rolls eyes*

MaNan scenes were good...the slaps being the best part obviously...lol...and I loveddd how he said, "That's my girl"...the way he finally got through to Nandu...and later on in the scene with Chacha toh he was like full on uber Majnu mode...lol kahaan woh Manik tha jo gol gol baatein karta tha to avoid admitting to the obvious...now look at him all "khullam khulla pyar karenge hum dono" mode...lol...what confidence, pride and love in his eyes as he spoke about Nandu and what she means to him...no wonder even traumatized Nandu had to crack a tiny smile in the end...Chacha's cluelessness just made the scene amusing...lol

Precap I loved...Manik's support for her through this crisis would make anyone fall in love with this character...and there is the vulnerability he shows in moments like this when he just wants a hug...aww.
Edited by AreYaar - 8 years ago
Rutu01 thumbnail
Oh no its story so far πŸ˜’ no fresh epi 
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rutu01

Oh no its story so far πŸ˜’ no fresh epi 

LOLLL audience got trolled againπŸ˜†
Rutu01 thumbnail