Diya Aur Baati Hum

~~ SURYAVANSH REUNION~~

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

every  minor track has finally paved way for the grand track

the most hyped track finally comes to an end on a good note
it was a promising start to the track bbut looks like cvs lost interest ( due to trps) or couldnt understand how to close  it  and decided to end this track. Though one cant deny the fact that this track brought out the unique feeling of a grand mother and grandfather love for their grandson,. more than surya i felt sarun missed vansh a lot and it was finally sarun who fought for vansh and not surya. bb showed that love is more powerful than the law. by hook or crook bb wanted vansh back and she has done it in style πŸ‘. bulbul and meena's part in this track cant be neglected.πŸ‘. where is the so called mother of vansh πŸ˜².
maaf kardenaa yaar : a typical bhai behen dialogue πŸ‘. sandy was all in tears and the hug between AK and sandy was superb πŸ˜›. when bulbul entered and moved towards chotu , i thought what is she going to say now πŸ˜†. but vansh's entry was superb .
Buaji and fufaji finally united with vansh πŸ˜†
may be they will reveal about surya to vansh in the next leap πŸ˜†

next comes remarriage fiasco. bb put an end to that also πŸ‘
pari bb convo was stunning, the way bb tried to explain the goodness of emily and how she adapted herself to this family inspite of being brought up from a different background was amazing . now this also comes to an end. ( pari and mishri arranging for the allaince was disgusting). thank god kids will be kids from now on.

how can i forget the most lovely and πŸ˜³ scene of my surya
suraj playing kabaddi in his dreams , sandy hurt ouch and then saying this pain is a feel good pain awww. sandy comparing her dishum dishum in the air to that of dream kabaddi was so innocent πŸ˜³. and then the hug, it could have been a little more closer.😳. natural and perfect πŸ˜‰

one more aww moment. sandy was gorgeous, stunning in sports attire and omg her smile and smirk😳. suraj was looking manly in that shorts and the flying kiss β˜ΊοΈ. kya baath hai😳

from tomorrow its going to be a roller coaster ride
suraj in full form and sandy the trainer, making suraj sweat for his dreamπŸ˜›
meanwhile the promo of surya training is simply superb πŸ˜Š

Edited by thala - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaviJai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hereafter vansh won't be as  Surya's son in RM...is that track has been ended? 
pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Now comes the big storm in the form of Abhay if I am not wrong..

It is not gonna be easy for Suraj
If Sandy got a Zakir , Suraj got Abhay .. what difference s Zak was decent villain but 
Abhay is a pakka villain .. Kabaddi player passing time by beating innocent players of opponent with hockey sticks ..  Suraj is very innocent for this game ..
though he s trained well , his body nd mind can be focused but not equivalent to Abhay

So many things have to be shown nd it is a very big track as the coach is yet to come ..

And coming to Today's epi 
The way Sandy turned his face towards her nd told she s with him nd that hold after side hug was superb .. More than that Flying kiss attracted me πŸ˜‰

Son is near nd she s getting romantic... wow.. sandy nice improvement .. but Suraj has become unromantic these days ... change him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sandy nd Ankur tight bro sis emotional hug was brilliant .. Atlast vansh s back home πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Ved and Vansh r gonna be best frnds from now on.. I think CVs wont come again to this BD matter nd turn towards tough challenges..

Pari nd Mishri are horrible.. bb didnt shout her .. what if Pari tries to brain wash or blackmail Emily  nd she agrees ?? Will bb agree nd as per her promise get her married to someone ??

Last but nt the least ... in the whole epi , this hug was the best .. Sandy nd Vansh's reunion ..
Sandy was emotional nd was crying .. tears of happiness .. awww.. tat was so cute

pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kavi_jai01

ah ha .. Hi akka .. happy to see you posting πŸ€—

track s closed I guess .. bb will tell Vansh nd Ved are like bros in tomm's epi .. cousins are almost bros lol .. it s gonna be tain tain phiss πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  ( buuusss nu poidum ... ) πŸ€£
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice post Pinky.😊.
I got the whole pictures of the episode!
Anything am I gonna miss if I don't watch?
Rosy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Thala for the EAT.
yet to watch the show. Wow so they showed flying kiss and the  hug.😳

will come back soon. πŸ˜†

ayishas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice epi akka after a long time and nice post akka
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
nice EAT thala !!
i like todays epi ..except emily and kids part ..
surya gg room scene after looong time 😳😳

Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was a very nice episode. But  does that mean Vansh is going to stay with Ankur Ankita forever πŸ˜•
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kavi_jai01

yes kavi this track has been ended as it was not accepted by viewers ( TRP)
vansh will be AK's son only
he will call surya as bua and fufaji only