Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

13.5.15 - YHM's message to the audience: It's all in the family (Page 3)

Non-existent Senior Member
Non-existent
Non-existent

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gravity23

Originally posted by _DarkLady_

First thing first, I miss the purana bannerCry Everything Purana has been jerked away today just like Simmi's clothes.

Then, the former title of the post, though temporary, turned me off... good that you removed it... this one's better.LOL

Warning :
You've totally lost it in KP's absence, the trauma has hit you bad and that's why you're praising Subbu's looksEmbarrassedROFL Kya din aagaye... you are drooling on him... Mihir was better... far better... get back to him until KP kicks on your brainsROFL

In the meanwhile worship David Guetta:

Lost your head, Lost your Mind
Without Him You're Paralysed...
Without him...

I am sorry to say, but I dont miss Simmi's purana avtar, coz I love the new Simmi too much!LOL

I now know why u hated the other title...to be honest, it was a hastily kept title..I didnt like it too, either :)

No man, I am serious...he did look INFINITELY better than what he generally looks like...Im not DROOLING over him...and comeon, Mihir DID look quite a hottie all those months KP went around looking like an utter douchebagLOL

Nai... Mihir is oldieEmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gravity23

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

I hate the idea of Subbu and Simmi! I hate it with all my might! Subbu and SimmiDeadWackoAngry

LOL...I dont particularly HATE it as such!

but haan, I 'd have preferred Mani-Simmu pairing...

Mani was excruciatingly irritating..but he wasnt THIS creepy ...

atleast, not like Subbu

the way he made a face yest when Ishita began talking to him about his marriage with Simmi...and whether he's doing it for the right reasons or not...

he keeps me in a puzzle..sacchi
gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gravity23

First thing first, I miss the purana bannerCry Everything Purana has been jerked away today just like Simmi's clothes.

Then, the former title of the post, though temporary, turned me off... good that you removed it... this one's better.LOL

Warning :
You've totally lost it in KP's absence, the trauma has hit you bad and that's why you're praising Subbu's looksEmbarrassedROFL Kya din aagaye... you are drooling on him... Mihir was better... far better... get back to him until KP kicks on your brainsROFL

In the meanwhile worship David Guetta:

Lost your head, Lost your Mind
Without Him You're Paralysed...
Without him...

I am sorry to say, but I dont miss Simmi's purana avtar, coz I love the new Simmi too much!LOL

I now know why u hated the other title...to be honest, it was a hastily kept title..I didnt like it too, either :)

No man, I am serious...he did look INFINITELY better than what he generally looks like...Im not DROOLING over him...and comeon, Mihir DID look quite a hottie all those months KP went around looking like an utter douchebagLOL

Nai... Mihir is oldieEmbarrassedLOL

cme on!

Mihir isnt an oldie...when u compare it to Subbu (not the kal wala) he looks TONS youngerLOL
gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran_kartik

A great review. Esp. ur comment on Romi's dating was bang on. Everyone is missing KP but I feel he should be back in d show provided the CVs decide to show him as the old sensible Raman. Else the character lost it value

Hey...he was acting all cuckoo in the past few months...but I want him back! no ifs and buts!
cant think of this show without him!
gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DipaRB6

Whaaat Raman is not back yet?? I guess KP is back in Mumbai but not shooting for YHM yet.

The stories in YHM progress soo quickly its insane. I mean for everyone but IshRa, its too ridiculous. I'm glad Simmi is getting some attention though, I really like the actor.

Thanks for the recap A! By the way what are your thoughts on the kids in the fire pics that were posted? Do you think that was for a promo or will Shagun actually put the kids in the that much danger?

I guess you arent watching the episodes :p

well...Raman isnt back YET...but I heard he's back in Mumbai...

kya jaane kab set pe aayega...

for ishra, the story moves at a snail's pace...for everybody else, they're falling in love and getting married and going on dates and will soon have bacchasLOL

Im sorry, but what FIRE PICS? Didnt see any!

Can you send me the pics?
gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunitas123

Amazing review as usual Aka! 
You know all miss RKB, but they all sound worried too that he will blast Ishita for Simmi- Subbu and maybe for the kids' thing too, even thou he himself was keenLOL So these days RKB is all about shouting and blaming Ishita, since viallans toh uske sunte nahin, wahan Ishita ko khud jana padta haiLOL

There is a possibility he MIGHT...But ideally, if Toshi has ANY shame, any self-respect left then she will butt in and defend her bahu and tel Raman ki it was HER idea, her intention...not Ishita's...

on the other side, I'd like Ishita to OPEN HER MOUTH and defend HRSELF...and say that 'listen...have torn my hair apart for your family earlier..and this time too, it wasNT MY master plan to get ur sis married off to my ex...your marriage and baccha obsessed mother told me to do the matchmakng'
gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunitas123

Amazing review as usual Aka! 
You know all miss RKB, but they all sound worried too that he will blast Ishita for Simmi- Subbu and maybe for the kids' thing too, even thou he himself was keenLOL So these days RKB is all about shouting and blaming Ishita, since viallans toh uske sunte nahin, wahan Ishita ko khud jana padta haiLOL

when did RKB express keenness for SuMi marriage? did he?Wacko
gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalz_123

hey Aku...
I like the ACp bas.. no questions asked..Pucho kyun??? Coz he already doesnt like Shagun!!!!!LOL yes i m very focussed kind a person... you know my halaat already...m so zapped...n my hair looks like a crow's nest n i feel like a zombie...so u cant expect a longer comment from me.. only for u n piu i logged in...coz a promise is a promise...

lovely review as alwsy...

puttar is coming..latest news..he is hiding in closet...for biwi to find out... socho socho..kya hoga fir...

i love u...i mean I love u... ishita raman ko nahi main tmhe bol rahi hu...

I dont NOT like the ACP...I do...but Ive seen him acting really scary and creepy in Veera..and he was a cop there...wish he acted with more spunk in our fav show as well!

He's gonna make life HELL for Shagun, nothing could make me happier than that!LOL

crow's nestROFL IM trying to imagine you like tht!

awww...u came online and replied on my thread...just for our sake...so so cute!

thank u for the compliment Madame...

what do u mean - hiding in closet?Wacko

awww...I lub ju too Shal...lub juHug
missing ur regular presence on the thread and our chit-chats...

Go to top