Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gravshrav23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: DipaRB6

Whaaat Raman is not back yet?? I guess KP is back in Mumbai but not shooting for YHM yet.

The stories in YHM progress soo quickly its insane. I mean for everyone but IshRa, its too ridiculous. I'm glad Simmi is getting some attention though, I really like the actor.

Thanks for the recap A! By the way what are your thoughts on the kids in the fire pics that were posted? Do you think that was for a promo or will Shagun actually put the kids in the that much danger?

I guess you arent watching the episodes :p

well...Raman isnt back YET...but I heard he's back in Mumbai...

kya jaane kab set pe aayega...

for ishra, the story moves at a snail's pace...for everybody else, they're falling in love and getting married and going on dates and will soon have bacchas😆

Im sorry, but what FIRE PICS? Didnt see any!

Can you send me the pics?
gravshrav23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunitas123

Amazing review as usual Aka! 

You know all miss RKB, but they all sound worried too that he will blast Ishita for Simmi- Subbu and maybe for the kids' thing too, even thou he himself was keen😆 So these days RKB is all about shouting and blaming Ishita, since viallans toh uske sunte nahin, wahan Ishita ko khud jana padta hai😆

There is a possibility he MIGHT...But ideally, if Toshi has ANY shame, any self-respect left then she will butt in and defend her bahu and tel Raman ki it was HER idea, her intention...not Ishita's...

on the other side, I'd like Ishita to OPEN HER MOUTH and defend HRSELF...and say that 'listen...have torn my hair apart for your family earlier..and this time too, it wasNT MY master plan to get ur sis married off to my ex...your marriage and baccha obsessed mother told me to do the matchmakng'
gravshrav23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunitas123

Amazing review as usual Aka! 

You know all miss RKB, but they all sound worried too that he will blast Ishita for Simmi- Subbu and maybe for the kids' thing too, even thou he himself was keen😆 So these days RKB is all about shouting and blaming Ishita, since viallans toh uske sunte nahin, wahan Ishita ko khud jana padta hai😆

when did RKB express keenness for SuMi marriage? did he?
gravshrav23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalz_123

hey Aku...

I like the ACp bas.. no questions asked..Pucho kyun??? Coz he already doesnt like Shagun!!!!!😆 yes i m very focussed kind a person... you know my halaat already...m so zapped...n my hair looks like a crow's nest n i feel like a zombie...so u cant expect a longer comment from me.. only for u n piu i logged in...coz a promise is a promise...

lovely review as alwsy...

puttar is coming..latest news..he is hiding in closet...for biwi to find out... socho socho..kya hoga fir...

i love u...i mean I love u... ishita raman ko nahi main tmhe bol rahi hu...

I dont NOT like the ACP...I do...but Ive seen him acting really scary and creepy in Veera..and he was a cop there...wish he acted with more spunk in our fav show as well!

He's gonna make life HELL for Shagun, nothing could make me happier than that!😆

crow's nest🤣 IM trying to imagine you like tht!

awww...u came online and replied on my thread...just for our sake...so so cute!

thank u for the compliment Madame...

what do u mean - hiding in closet?

awww...I lub ju too Shal...lub ju🤗
missing ur regular presence on the thread and our chit-chats...
gravshrav23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rakshaanra

Today I did not miss Karan, the tracks were so interesting, precoccuped till last sec, you're right, Simi looks pretty, and she is about my built so I am happy for her makeover, previously she was criticized coz of her built and very unfeminine like traits but nice to see her in this role 

Wish the cop could be more dashing, poor Shagun, first the cop then taunts from Ashok.  Good on u Miku, you showed it to Suruj, the slimy sewer rat! Gosh, it's like they have nothing else to do but degrade women.

the tracks are interesting...and SHOCKING! No doubt!
but I DO miss Karan...YHM doesnt feel like YHM without him!

Simmi is very pretty...realised for the first time yest...and such nice hair...and that lovely kurti...

her built is fine...she and Param, waise to make a fine pair...only that he turned out to be a creep...but now am happy we'll see a diff side to her...

The cop could be a lil more intimidating...he wasnt scary enuff...! 
Shagun is turning hilarious day by day...feel like laughing!

And I liked it that Mihika gave it back to Suraj...he really needed it...such a jerk
gravshrav23 thumbnail

awww...!

Im the pink bunny rabbit...IF it can be called so :p
Edited by gravity23 - 8 years ago
Non-existent thumbnail

Originally posted by: gravity23

awww...!

Im the pink bunny rabbit...IF it can be called so :p

Naheen... you're the center of the review thread, that makes you the center of this pic as well... so you know better who you are!😛😳

*Hides Under The Table*

SA1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Toshi ji...ur son wasnt JUST dating...he progressed well into MATING as well. 
There u go again!!🤣

And I would like to repeat what I said on Gan's thread a few days back on Toshi ji.

Remember that matrimonial website ad where the girl's dad is seen running behind a guy with a pagdi in his hand..I see that Pagdi in Toshi ji's hand all the time!