Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Aakanksha_7

well dont want to get into arguments ...just a question passed my mind wich is not compulsory to answr

but why ganga goin through danger in second pregnancy (as perceived)  considered risking her life fr DS
did DS told her to risk her life fr her wish of pota ...DS ws upset on her itself dats y she slept on floor

but whn Anandi bought mannu risking "her life " dat time it is said ...who told her to bring mannu...ganga never told her anything ...thn why

both r 2 different thngs...bt y one risk on life is called mahanta n other one tyag😕

DS did not ask her  directly but she did it for DS it was her wish which she heard  thats why it is said she risked her life for her to fulfill her wish I wonder whats so difficult in that😕

How Anandi bringing Mannu was a tyag😕did anyone ask her to risk her life there ðŸ˜•
Aakanksha_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
So ganga saw DS's wish ...bt did DS wanted her to risk her life fr dat ...she hide it knwiing truth abt her health...did any1 pressurised her
n like ganga heard anandi to saw hw ganga pained fr her mannu...hw badly she misses her son...so she should have avoided those pains of ganga...wont that be inhuman

nt wanting to complete DS wish would nt hv been inhuman atleast

I never called A's bringing mannu as tyag...I just questioned towards d "fact" that one risking life is mahanta n y oder one considered as tyag

anshurg5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

So ganga saw DS's wish ...bt did DS wanted her to risk her life fr dat ...she hide it knwiing truth abt her health...did any1 pressurised her

n like ganga heard anandi to saw hw ganga pained fr her mannu...hw badly she misses her son...so she should have avoided those pains of ganga...wont that be inhuman

I never called A's bringing mannu as tyag...I just questioned towards d "fact" that one risking life is mahanta n y oder one considered as tyag

Not only Anandi saw Ganga pained for Mannu , she was shaking and accusing her husband Shiv for not bringing back her Mannu and he told her about it.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

no1 is  saying Ds forced directly her but she so many times cringed 4 her bloodline & also going 2 pandits etc. an d ganga saw all that.
and abt mannu rescuing by Aji is questioned bcoz ppl r saying that ganga shudn'td said Aji has no rite in mannu's matter as wen Aji brought back mannu then ganga din't call it interference? why this question was raised??
how rescuing mannu is interference if we go by ur humanity logic.
din't ganga do same thing wen she was kidnapped by LPS? din't she help in running away of 3 gals bcoz of humanity tho she hadn'teven seen their parents plight?? an d that 2 at the cost of her life & honour??
but that doesn't mean ganga has more rites on those gals than their parents.if ganga had given such promises on behalf of those gal's parents then wudn't those parents had said same thing?? an d how wud'd been they were wrong 4 saying don;t interfere in our kids lives??
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_Alchemist.

shinya , let me complete that statement for you😃

It is understandable why she did it and no one has any issues about it. But to  say "she risked her life for DS"... that was hilarious

Yes it is indeed hiiilarious🤓

Thanks for completing the sentence for me... it's also hilarious how people cannot comprehend things.  
😆

Edited by Shinya - 8 years ago
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ganga's pregnancy was also a joke just like her nursing course and her mbbs degree.

A woman whose life had a threat if she got pregnant was shown doing all her chores just like a normal pregnant woman... She went to the hospital and worked as a nurse, she cooked and looked after mannu and one night she was also shown washing huge utensils just because she wanted to avoid her husband ..🤪 

May be the gynaec who warned her of risks was also a 6-months nursing course nurse-turned-doctor...🥱
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I fail to understand of the constant comparison between Anandi and Ganga. What is the need for this? Do your petty fights on the forum affect their lives or the characters on the show? Why is it so difficult to maintain a peaceful environment in this forum?

Topic closed for various breaches.

It will be re-opened after checks are done.

Balika Vadhu Forum DT
Edited by christiandior. - 8 years ago