Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: libsrocks

it's nothing that happens once in a while. They overdo this emotional drama like hell. It's annoying! Who behaves like that? If they can show overemotional people can't they show normal ones too who are ok with the thought of their daughter leaving the house?

I really fail to understand what exactly DS and Anandi has done yesterday?

They were just sad but trying to smile which is very natural. The thought that she is not staying with her is making the old lady sad which is pretty natural in her age and seeing her sad her poti is feeling bad.

That's it

Its not that they have called rudali and beating the chest and crying.

Obviously after shifting that's first day so it is very natural 
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: RTee

I think that Mannu will soon shift in with Anandi. 

He will be upset with his Mom and upset with his Step-dad...so...

no no he will hate Anandi β­οΈ  he also say Anandi is disgusting women 

won't upset with his parents at all ...why would he πŸ˜•... 

just like Jagya ...why he would blame Ganga for Anandi's departure 

Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kate-nic

🀣i don't need to watch old episodes but you need to watchπŸ˜† seriously shinya  This is too much 

You could not answer me that on what she said here and by the way what she answered Jagya  write complete dialogue naa  He asked her why you hid this pregnancy  she told i was already pregnant He asked her you knew its risk to your life  then why you continued with your pregnancy  She said i did it for sake of Dadisaa To fulfill her wish 

Dear watch the episodes or read updates 

good night 

I did not want to go into that most stupid track in BV, Ganga's pregnancy.

Okay, so when doc said there was risk to her life if she gets pregnant, jagya gave her pills and did not bother to check whether she was taking them or not. She kept lying each month "aur 3-4 days wait karna padega" πŸ€’

It is ridiculous a husband who is also a doctor does not come to know about hid wife's pregnancy till she discloses it at 5th month.πŸ₯±

Finally, when family came to know she was pregnant and was hiding her pregnancy, jagya asked her in between sobs why she did not take the pills. To that she said she was already pregnant by then. And she also said nothing would happen to her life, she was confident about it.

Later they called doc to have her abortion, but doc said aborting at that stage was more dangerous. So the pregnancy was continued.

She hid the pregnancy at initial stage because she wanted to give a waris to family and because she was confident nothing would happen to her life.

So it is completely wrong to say she "risked her life for DS's sake" ... no mother will risk her life when she has another toddler son whose responsibility was completely on her. 

She did it because she knew nothing was wrong with her.

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
lol luks like ppl in their blind hatred 4 the ckt 4got the exact epi..wen she bcame pregnant she cud'd abort it but then she thot of sumi & DS and said 2 herself that she cud this 4 them watever happens 2 her.
and wen her pregnancy revealed J asked why din't she hav tablets so she said she was already pregnant by then.then J asked but after that she cud'd abort it then ganga only luked @ DS and DS said she did this 4 me so that i cud climb gold ladder.
and in earlier stages of her pregnancy she was not convinced that nothing will happen 2 her. she knew v.well she won;t b alive but she hid it 4 DS only.

and wen they were  convincing her abt abortion she was just trying 2 convince them back that nothing will happen 2 her. its not that she knew that nothing is wrong wid her or theres no risk 2 he r life. she clearly knew it that she won't b alive.and thatshwy wen J brought her tablet she used 2 make vids of her talking wid her baby & saying that she knows shes not well & may not b alive but J is putting up brave front wid her.

so  don't twist facts of the show & discredit the ckt just 4 ur bind hatred.ganga did risk her life 4 Ds. w erembr how whole forum used 2 bash her  that how cud she do this wen she'd her toddler son & husband just 2 fulfill DS wish.

so atleast even if u want 2 discredit sum1 b in show's facts & don't twist them bcoz u hate that ckt

wat a thinking 2 say that she knew nothing is wrong wid her so she din't risk her life wen it was clearly shown she risked her life 4 DS only.
and wat Aji did 4 DS apart from adrak chai or tel-maalish .s he also did same. 
Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shinya - 
Initially I thought she continued her pregnancy out the mahanta that she acquired in those early days in her zeal to copy anandi. She didn't bother about mannu too. But now after her mask is removed, I think she went ahead with the pregnancy only for her sake and not for ds or sumi  or  J. She had her insecurities considering her first marriage experience and her second husband's history of marriages and the BH people's wish for waaris. 
Regarding her first marriage - she was happy when she learnt about her first pregnancy cause she thought her place would be safe and they would treat her well. But ratan married too soon which is another thing. Point being  she had to go for a child(I don't blame Ganga here) to keep herself safe.

secondly about J's past. She knew how he changed wives. At first it appeared like she had trust on him. But looks like she doesn't. Cause trust is something that becomes stronger as a couple grows older especially when there is true love between them. But it got worse Inspite of jagya 's  assurances to her a no. Of times. So it looks like the first marriage scenario affected her and she tried to bind him with a child of his blood.

thirdly - she knew how much everyone were against their marriage for a no of valid reasons. It was too much of a compromise from J's family side. And this would make things worse. She might have feared that they'll get J married again for waaris. She couldn't trust them enough on this. Again could be the effect of her first marriage experience . 

So I think ganga did this based on her own experiences combined with her natural instincts with a zeal to keep herself safe as long as she lives. It is for No One but herself.

Edited by The_Alchemist. - 8 years ago
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_Alchemist.

Shinya - 

Initially I thought she continued her pregnancy out the mahanta that she acquired in those early days in her zeal to copy anandi. She didn't bother about mannu too. But now after her mask is removed, I think she went ahead with the pregnancy only for her sake and not for ds or sumi  or  J. She had her insecurities considering her first marriage experience and her second husband's history of marriages and the BH people's wish for waaris. 
Regarding her first marriage - she was happy when she learnt about her first pregnancy cause she thought her place would be safe and they would treat her well. But ratan married too soon which is another thing. Point being  she had to go for a child(I don't blame Ganga here) to keep herself safe.

secondly about J's past. She knew how he changed wives. At first it appeared like she had trust on him. But looks like she doesn't. Cause trust is something that becomes stronger as a couple grows older especially when there is true love between them. But it got worse Inspite of jagya 's  assurances to her a no. Of times. So it looks like the first marriage scenario affected her and she tried to bind him with a child of his blood.

thirdly - she knew how much everyone were against their marriage for a no of valid reasons. It was too much of a compromise from J's family side. And this would make things worse. She might have feared that they'll get J married again for waaris. She couldn't trust them enough on this. Again could be the effect of her first marriage experience . 

So I think ganga did this based on her own experiences combined with her natural instincts with a zeal to keep herself safe as long as she lives. It is for No One but herself.

This is beyond brilliant. She thus secured her place in BH. 

And for the record I would like to state that I love Ganga. All this would not have been possible without her human frailties. Self preservation is the right of every human being. And she did just that.

Edited by RTee - 8 years ago
Stephi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 WOW! What a thinking !πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

A woman who is the real victim of child marriage, raped, tortured, beaten from childhood used her pregnancy to secure herself a place in the home of her  torturers . Another woman who lived like a true queen in her in-laws, doing what  ever she  wanted to do  with all possible support, flatly rejected her devastated parents to go  with them after her husband left her. Why  Anandi was so eager to stay  in her in-laws, and why this  is justified when it comes to her but when it comes to Ganga she's   labeled as   an opportunist who will even take advantage of her  child in order to keep herself safe. The same woman who was ready to give up on  her child just  to save his life, while the other woman  didn't even think to fulfill her husband's wish  to have  their oen child. The poor man died and had never the chance to  see his own. children.

So when it comes to the second marriage for both ladies  one woman uses her pregnancy to stay married, but what about  the other woman who   used  a man to fulfill her  mother's last wish? One is named  as  an opportunist no matter she fought to save her  bare life  and  then married for love  ,  but the other who fortunately never had to find out what it means to be raped, tortured, to fight for  bare life and then married a very desirable bachelor just to fulfill her  mother's last wish is a role   model. Wow. How the  hatred can make people   be  blind and nonobjectives!
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Stephi

WOW! What a thinking !πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

A woman who is the real victim of child marriage, raped, tortured, beaten from childhood used her pregnancy to secure herself a place in the home of her  torturers . Another woman who lived like a true queen in her in-laws, doing what  ever she  wanted to do  with all possible support, flatly rejected her devastated parents to go  with them after her husband left her. Why  Anandi was so eager to stay  in her in-laws, and why this  is justified when it comes to her but when it comes to Ganga she's   labeled as   an opportunist who will even take advantage of her  child in order to keep herself safe. The same woman who was ready to give up on  her child just  to save his life, while the other woman  didn't even think to fulfill her husband's wish  to have  their oen child. The poor man died and had never the chance to  see his own. children.

So when it comes to the second marriage for both ladies  one woman uses her pregnancy to stay married, but what about  the other woman who   used  a man to fulfill her  mother's last wish? One is named  as  an opportunist no matter she fought to save her  bare life  and  then married for love  ,  but the other who fortunately never had to find out what it means to be raped, tortured, to fight for  bare life and then married a very desirable bachelor just to fulfill her  mother's last wish is a role   model. Wow. How the  hatred can make people   be  blind and nonobjectives!

stephi bang on.
i've also so many instances where its proved that Aji used oders but theres no use .
wat can w e say 4 such thinking?? bcoz its only driven by single minded hatred 4 the ckt.
btw u can see WU 4 BH/jaitser part in the AT.
Awfulggt thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_Alchemist.

Shinya - 

Firstly, this is one of the very few positive posts I had written about Ganga. She hardly gives me a chance to write good about her. 

I didn't blame her for what she did. Just said this is her reaction to the brutality she faced in her younger days. And it is absolutely fine for a woman to do what she did with her first baby...and probably for the second baby too. The key point here is - She wasn't doing anyone favours by going for the baby. she did herself a favour.

And i'm not going to give reasons in detail for Anandi's situations. She was right. absolutely right. She was direct in her opinions and didn't put on an act to get married. It was her would-be's choice to get married to her inspite of her straightforwardness. 
Awfulggt thumbnail
Originally posted by: RTee

This is beyond brilliant. She thus secured her place in BH. 

And for the record I would like to state that I love Ganga. All this would not have been possible without her human frailties. Self preservation is the right of every human being. And she did just that.

I too  liked her, at first though. Actually even more than Anandi(at the time of her entry), cause she was like a breath of fresh air when she entered. She was protective of mannu, had feelings like anger , aversion, love and also had the zeal to do good for herself and her son - all feelings that happen to be present in any human. She wasn't nice  towards her abusers which was the best thing i liked about her. I was fine even when she fell in love with her benefactor. But her desperation ...and then selfishness followed by her "I don't care" attitude towards the very family that rescued her was a turn off. And 'acting like Anandi' was like ewww! For god's sake we have one anandi already!!