Balika Vadhu

Out of sight (Page 5)

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ExcuseMePlz

Originally posted by leavesandwaves

These things cant be hidden for a long time. 

Thought the same when read the spoiler.First got really angry on Pooja then on Sarita but 6then realized Pooja and Sarita were just a medium for the truth coming out...

Mannu will form an opinion about both Jagya and Anandi.The opinion will be pretty gross as they were living under the same roof happily for years.And that will be the sad part that after so many years still people questions these two that what exactly their relation is.

Jagya loves Mannu so much and this track is totally unfair for him if in any case Mannu will give any third person like Ratan Singh or Anandi or even Pooja more importance.But he is a kid and its a huge blow on him.But it will be difficult to watch.

@bold why wudn't any1 form such gross opinions wen the Exes  r living under same roof  happily  4yrs?? wats  so odd or wrong  in it?? not all ppl think alike. and its really so odd & disgusting 2 live in ur mrd Ex's house under same roof. who does that?? is it not odd & wrong??
this is not just abt childhood frndship bcoz apart from that J & Aji were mrd once upon  atime. so any1 can raise such question & may form gross opinion.

if Aji wud'd been living in SN or sumwhere else wid less contact then ppl & kids  cud'd understood that Exes  can b frnds  but Aji living wid her mrd ex hubby under same roof is total gross
and i don't find anything odd abt it if sum1 questions abt it.

ur last para yes it"ll happen . but i wish mannu shudn't give nay importance 2 ratan or Aji or pooja.but hes kid so will take time 2 accept this and he shud rembr how much J luvs him.

libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hisusmita

Oh yes, ds and anandi should have jumped with joy

But i absolutely loved their scene.

These two shares a special bond

Even if she stays next door, moms always feel sad when their beti leaves the house

Of course it will take little time to settle down, after all she stayed there for 11 years, definitely ds will feel the same emptiness what she felt during her bidaai

That time atleast she knew shiv was there

Now she is staying alone with her kid, though she is capable enough not just to take care of herself and her son but also all the girls of shiv niketan

But mother figures are always like that, no wonder anandi is feeling sad seeing ds sad,

it's nothing that happens once in a while. They overdo this emotional drama like hell. It's annoying! Who behaves like that? If they can show overemotional people can't they show normal ones too who are ok with the thought of their daughter leaving the house?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kate-nicfaryal-maliktiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
lol mannu living wid Aji. keep on dreaming.

he"ll never go 2 live wid Aji esply after her truth is out.and its a slap across Aji's fac e&that 2 hard one that she was living wid her  mrd Ex happily  4many yrs under same roof widout any shame.
and why will he go 2  live wid Aji? wat is she 2 him?? only maasi and now that relation is also going 2 turn bit bitter.

and moreover why DS can't b closer 2 oder BH members. she shud try2  connect wid oder 2 kids of BH. they will respond 2 that.is only shivam & Aji r her own pp & rest r step relation??

but as usual ppl want 2 bash ganga but the thing wat they want 2 see will never happen.
and Aji is not going back 2 BH now nor any1else will shift 2 SN thatswhy all this truth is cuming 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kate-nic

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Not all people think ordinary like step and apna... DS loved Basant more than Bhairo. Nothing strange if she is more attached to Shivam.

It's the bond you instantly form with a person. Abhi can never show his affection like Shivam does, neither can Ganga.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gAwfulggthisusmitaanshurg5aparnauma

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
if DS'd tried then she cud'd got bonded wid abhi also. and ganga'd shown her affection 4 Ds so many times. but DS is blind 4 Aji.
we'd seen so many times how ganga'd done so much 4 DS.but as usual this budhiya is blind.Dead

and if therse no step & apna then why she behaved distant wid abhi or ganga all the time??if u will try 2 bond wid ppl /kids they"ll respond. oderwise no1 runs behind . and i don;t think shivam wud'd run behind DS. 1st DS wud'd reached out 2 him thatswhy he responded  2 her.

but now it luks like there"ll b going 2 halt 2 this whole odd & disgusting scenario.

kate-nic

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

Making adrak ki chai and doing tel malish is just a duty which even a maid can do. I think that is what ganga did.

Anandi and DS relationship was not just 'doing something'

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.g_Jaya_Awfulggthisusmita

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

@bold why wudn't any1 form such gross opinions wen the Exes  r living under same roof  happily  4yrs?? wats  so odd or wrong  in it?? not all ppl think alike. and its really so odd & disgusting 2 live in ur mrd Ex's house under same roof. who does that?? is it not odd & wrong??
this is not just abt childhood frndship bcoz apart from that J & Aji were mrd once upon  atime. so any1 can raise such question & may form gross opinion.

if Aji wud'd been living in SN or sumwhere else wid less contact then ppl & kids  cud'd understood that Exes  can b frnds  but Aji living wid her mrd ex hubby under same roof is total gross
and i don't find anything odd abt it if sum1 questions abt it.

ur last para yes it"ll happen . but i wish mannu shudn't give nay importance 2 ratan or Aji or pooja.but hes kid so will take time 2 accept this and he shud rembr how much J luvs him.

First of all no where I said anyone will be wrong if they form an opinion.But I don't find Jagya,Anandi,Ganga,DS responsible for that.They showed apt things regarding all this.She wanted to leave and Ganga being true to her character stopped her,thats it.

And frankly I don't find Anandi wrong if she is living in BH.I don't find positive characters who don't have bad intentions wrong and thats my opinion.In this whole track day after day I have seen people abusing both Anandi and Ganga even Jagya brutaly which is absolutely unfair in my eyes.We don't need to blame Ganga to prove Anandi right and vice versa.Both are good characters.Hope I am making sense.You can find Anandi wrong but I will disagree because I have seen it was just a way to keep the actors together so no meaning is there to blame the characters particularly in this case.We can blame the creatives for that but putting the whole blame on Anandi for living in BH is not right and I don't agree with that.

In this whole fiasco just one time I got  angry when Ganga said the rudest things to Jagya even then I know she is being butchered and its for drama.

Its in Creatives hands that no one will question Jagya Anandi's relation,isn't it?Ganga will happily deal with their relation.But not only Ganga behaved totally out of character but also Mannu will form opinion.Then Abhi,Shivam also.We have seen enough of it.By this they are again showing a triangle which involves Jagya and Anandi,why?Let Anandi and Jagya live their life separately.If u are so serious about them not being for each other then why forming triangle with them again after so many years!The words Ganga said to Jagya were actually creatives thoughts.With Shiv dying only Ganga is the thorn for them otherwise we have time and again saw how much they love these two together.

Both the characters have enough stories with their kids.But they deliberately emphasizes on that particular relation though they build two different love stories for them and both were successful.They killed one and then destroyed the other one.My question is why they are so obsessed with this two?Nothing else.

And lastly its only my personal thinking,the way I want to see it and I can be called biased because I like all the characters involved in this track so don't find anyone negative here.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hjlansviji2111

kate-nic Senior Member
kate-nic
kate-nic

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

Making adrak ki chai and doing tel malish is just a duty which even a maid can do. I think that is what ganga did.

Anandi and DS relationship was not just 'doing something'

and what about risking her own life to give DS great grandson  Can any maid do that ?she only did for DS because DS was on her tongue then 

and what special Anandi did for DS that Ganga did not do Anandi also made chai , did tail malish but she loves DS Ganga too loves DS so why Anandi's love so much great and Ganga her love  is equal to any maid???/

Edited by kate-nic - 13 May 2015 at 1:21pm

tiny15

Go to top