Out of sight - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by kate-nic

and what about risking her own life to give DS pota Can any maid do that ?she only did for DS because DS was on her tongue then 

She did not go into pregnancy for DS's sake. She was already pregnant when the doc said there is a risk to her life. 

She did not want to abort the child because she said deep inside she felt nothing wrong would happen to her. She kept telling everyone that she will be fine. 

And for her sake, dadisa kept a mannat and slept on the floor till she safely delivered.

So, its wrong to say that she did it only for DS.
Originally posted by Shinya

She did not go into pregnancy for DS's sake. She was already pregnant when the doc said there is a risk to her life. 

She did not want to abort the child because she said deep inside she felt nothing wrong would happen to her. She kept telling everyone that she will be fine. 

And for her sake, dadisa kept a mannat and slept on the floor till she safely delivered.

So, its wrong to say that she did it only for DS.
really ๐Ÿ˜†then i will suggest you to watch the episodes or if possible read  old updates It will clear your confusion 

when she came to know she cannot be pregnant she cried   She heard Dadisaa's wish and she cried she will not be able to fulfill it She even used words like my body is which use if i cannot fulfill Dadisaa's one wish To give her heir from her blood line 

Ganga continued her pregnancy because of her love for Dadisaa  She wanted to fulfill her wish 

She said when deciding to continue her pregnancy  it was her own words i can at least  do this for Dadisaa and to give this house their heir i will do it 

when she gave birth to Abhi the first person she took name seeing Abhi was '' Dadisaa'' meaning Dadisaa today i fulfilled your wish

and you are saying its wrong to say she did not do it  for Dadisaa Please be clear about your serial facts Otherwise episodes are available online and even updates are present 

Edited by kate-nic - 8 years ago
Originally posted by kate-nic

really ๐Ÿ˜†then i will suggest you to watch the episodes or if possible read  old updates It will clear your confusion 

when she came to know she cannot be pregnant she cried   She heard Dadisaa's wish and she cried she will not be able to fulfill it She even used words like my body is which use if i cannot fulfill Dadisaa's one wish To give her heir from her blood line 

Ganga continued her pregnancy because of her love for Dadisaa  She wanted to fulfill her wish 

She said when deciding to continue her pregnancy  it was her own words i can at least  do this for Dadisaa and to give this house their heir i will do it 

when she gave birth to Abhi the first person she took name seeing Abhi was '' Dadisaa'' meaning Dadisaa today i fulfilled your wish

and you are saying its wrong to say she did not do it  for Dadisaa Please be clear about your serial facts Otherwise episodes are available online and even updates are present 

Actually I was going to tell you to watch old episode.๐Ÿ˜†

@red bold - She told jagya when he cried and asked her why she hid the pregnancy from him when there was a risk to her life. She said she was already pregnant then.

ok, good night

Originally posted by Shinya

Actually I was going to tell you to watch old episode.๐Ÿ˜†

@red bold - She told jagya when he cried and asked her why she hid the pregnancy from him when there was a risk to her life. She said she was already pregnant then.

ok, good night

๐Ÿคฃi don't need to watch old episodes but you need to watch๐Ÿ˜† seriously shinya  This is too much 
You could not answer me that on what she said here and by the way what she answered Jagya  write complete dialogue naa  He asked her why you hid this pregnancy  she told i was already pregnant He asked her you knew its risk to your life  then why you continued with your pregnancy  She said i did it for sake of Dadisaa To fulfill her wish 

Dear watch the episodes or read updates 

good night 
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Now DS and Shivam can hug each other and enjoy with more vigour and without interruption.

Dadisa can have heartfull talk with anandi.

Out of sight has many advantages.

Atlast Kamli is out. Thank god! Now the hunt will start.

That scene between Shivam Dsa and Anandi was a very simple and as ususal a very short scene but said so many things.

Dsa has taken the shifting very badly.She was going on and on about how she is experiencing the same feeling she experienced at the time of her Bidai and Anandi had only one thing to say - she feels bad for making Dsa feel this way but she is hoping that things will turn out well .She was so full of hope for her a happy peaceful life in her new home and Dsa was trying to bind her with her own emotions

Shivam the sunny boy it takes so little to make him happy. He was upset about shifting and now he seemed to have reconciled to this fact and now this is home and he got himself busy playing host for his badi Nanisa

Anandi all set to fly this time but Dsa trying to pull her back with her emotions and now she also has a son to whom she has to teach flying.

Only one grouse - the scene was too short๐Ÿ˜ก
Only one grouse - the scene was too short๐Ÿ˜ก

They are too busy projecting Kamli. Where is the time for side characters?๐Ÿ˜†
Kamli and her very well scrubbed foot.๐Ÿ˜‰
The camera was panning on her foot so much.
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Kamli and her very well scrubbed foot.๐Ÿ˜‰
The camera was panning on her foot so much.
She is one of the Femina Miss India Finalists  last year or year before that.

http://beautypageants.indiatimes.com/miss-india/archives/Miss-India-finalist-plays-a-role-in-Balika-Vadhu/articleshow/46653747.cms

Considering how inexperienced she is must give her credit where it is due - she is doing a fairly decent job.

I don't mind seeing the character's story and the graph provided they don't fill the episodes with filler character
Oh. she was a finalist!  She is so tall.