Out of sight (Page 4)

hisusmita IF-Sizzlerz
hisusmita
hisusmita

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Oh yes, ds and anandi should have jumped with joy

But i absolutely loved their scene.

These two shares a special bond

Even if she stays next door, moms always feel sad when their beti leaves the house

Of course it will take little time to settle down, after all she stayed there for 11 years, definitely ds will feel the same emptiness what she felt during her bidaai

That time atleast she knew shiv was there

Now she is staying alone with her kid, though she is capable enough not just to take care of herself and her son but also all the girls of shiv niketan

But mother figures are always like that, no wonder anandi is feeling sad seeing ds sad,

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gProphet__Jaya_AwfulggtAakanksha_7Shinyaumamanshurg5RTeeaparnauma

Aakanksha_7 IF-Rockerz
Aakanksha_7
Aakanksha_7

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:55am | IP Logged
i saw epi today ...n thot d whole epi wl b of love saga ...bt wat a relief shivam ds n anandi scene was 
Anandi though little sad bt still looked pleasant ...DS is understandable both her kids are not near to her nw hr chidakali also went away...though in same place bt then still being staying at one place is different thng 

so finally mannu's story moving forward...from jagya anandi past it wl be link to his past 

not worried about A n shivam's relationship...evn if thr is misunderstanding ...m sure A will handle ...leading him knw truth abt nandini Smile

how i wish A shws their childhood pics to shivam Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.g_Jaya_Prophet_AwfulggtumamRTeeaparnauma

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Originally posted by tiny15

I think this revelation is created so that Mannu has a reason to leave BH and live with Ratan.
why will mannu leave BH 2 live wid ratan just bcoz Aj & J were mrd in the past?

If mannu comes to know that Ratan is his biological father. In that case.
but still theres no need 4 him 2 do that. i don't think he"ll do that..neither he"ll go  and live wid ratan nor wid Aji.he may want 2 meet ratan and i think ganga will also help mannu 2 reconnect wid J and may b ratan also tell the whole truth abt his own past & J's gudness.
but i agree that these truths can't b hidden 4 long.
Aakanksha_7 IF-Rockerz
Aakanksha_7
Aakanksha_7

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hisusmita

Even if she stays next door, moms always feel sad when their beti leaves the house

Of course it will take little time to settle down, after all she stayed there for 11 years, definitely ds will feel the same emptiness what she felt during her bidaai

Now she is staying alone with her kid, though she is capable enough not just to take care of herself and her son but also all the girls of shiv niketan

But mother figures are always like that, no wonder anandi is feeling sad seeing ds sad,

yeah even that time A would have stayed in CH nly after returning frm udaipur...stil they al were emotional...daughter staying in same house is totally a different thing 

bhairon too was emotional who is so sensible n practical knowing the fact she would be staying in jaitser itself 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.g_Jaya_Prophet_AwfulggtShinyahisusmitaRTeeaparnauma

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

These things cant be hidden for a long time. 

Thought the same when read the spoiler.First got really angry on Pooja then on Sarita but 6then realized Pooja and Sarita were just a medium for the truth coming out...

Mannu will form an opinion about both Jagya and Anandi.The opinion will be pretty gross as they were living under the same roof happily for years.And that will be the sad part that after so many years still people questions these two that what exactly their relation is.

Jagya loves Mannu so much and this track is totally unfair for him if in any case Mannu will give any third person like Ratan Singh or Anandi or even Pooja more importance.But he is a kid and its a huge blow on him.But it will be difficult to watch.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinya

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RTee

I think that Mannu will soon shift in with Anandi. 

He will be upset with his Mom and upset with his Step-dad...so...

LOL I want to see that happen ..

What a slap it will be across ganga's face LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AwfulggtRTeehisusmita

libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kikyo

I found the scene between Dadisaa and Anandi hilarious  She is so much sad and emotional as if Anandi has gone out of city  Stern SmileHow much far is shiv niketan from BH? Not much They can meet each other daily and they will so what was that all for i am trying to adjust without you  Have to live First time send you  with Shiv now second time send you away  but jeena tou pade ga Anandi she was saying i am trying to adjust but i am feel so bad i have given you so much pain Both are so sad like they have gone so far away from each other but actually Anandi has only changed her house They are still so close to each other Can meet each other daily and they will meet so what is this sadness drama all about 

This is BV. When Sugna shifts to a far away city Sumitra is not sure whether to go and meet her but if Anandi leaves Jaitsar and shifts to 5-6 hrs away Udaipur everyone behaves as if she is gone to US. The way they have acted after she left their house after marriage, it seemed as if she has died or something. Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hisusmita

very true..Clap

Its not living few yards away... or how far is SN from BH. It's the conditions under which anandi left.

Secondly, anandi and shivam were more attached to her than other family member  (excluding jagya but he is busy with his work)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.g_Jaya_AwfulggtRTeehisusmitaanshurg5aparnauma

Go to top