Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stephi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@ She wasn't doing anyone favours by going for the baby. she did herself a favour.

Just one ''small thing '' -- how she was doing herself a favour if  her own life was at risk?  She didn't know  if she  will even survive the childbirth, precisely that's why she   was criticized but now we have to  think  she' s done it  deliberately to keep herself safe !? 
Stephi thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

stephi bang on.

i've also so many instances where its proved that Aji used oders but theres no use .
wat can w e say 4 such thinking?? bcoz its only driven by single minded hatred 4 the ckt.
btw u can see WU 4 BH/jaitser part in the AT.

I know tiny , it seems its not at all about the serial, its story, the messages but its all about
 the  justification of one female   character, no matter what  she does using all possible means from  false  facts to deliberately omitting  important details .

@ bold πŸ€—

Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Alchemist.

Firstly, this is one of the very few positive posts I had written about Ganga. She hardly gives me a chance to write good about her. 

I didn't blame her for what she did. Just said this is her reaction to the brutality she faced in her younger days. And it is absolutely fine for a woman to do what she did with her first baby...and probably for the second baby too. The key point here is - She wasn't doing anyone favours by going for the baby. she did herself a favour.

And i'm not going to give reasons in detail for Anandi's situations. She was right. absolutely right. She was direct in her opinions and didn't put on an act to get married. It was her would-be's choice to get married to her inspite of her straightforwardness. 

Well said, Alchemist!πŸ‘

It is understandable why she did it and no one has any issues about it. But to  say "she risked her life"... that was hilarious.πŸ˜†
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blushing

no no he will hate Anandi β­οΈ  he also say Anandi is disgusting women 

won't upset with his parents at all ...why would he πŸ˜•... 

just like Jagya ...why he would blame Ganga for Anandi's departure 

So finally it's Anandi who saved Ganga today. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Alchemist.

I too  liked her, at first though. Actually even more than Anandi(at the time of her entry), cause she was like a breath of fresh air when she entered. She was protective of mannu, had feelings like anger , aversion, love and also had the zeal to do good for herself and her son - all feelings that happen to be present in any human. She wasn't nice  towards her abusers which was the best thing i liked about her. I was fine even when she fell in love with her benefactor. But her desperation ...and then selfishness followed by her "I don't care" attitude towards the very family that rescued her was a turn off. And 'acting like Anandi' was like ewww! For god's sake we have one anandi already!!

@ bold πŸ˜† I know.

Which is why I now like her. At least she is providing some freshness to the character and to the events in BH. And a reason for being around. I dont mind her presence ever since the writers started exploring these natural human weaknesses. These were just waiting to be explored.

As the Kamli drama will wane, the BH drama will wax, until some other drama in Jhalra will raise its head.
Stephi thumbnail
 Every childbirth carries a certain risk for a woman but to say  that ''it  was hilarious  to say she  risked her life'' , that's' disgusting, especially if it was told by the womanπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RTee

@ bold πŸ˜† I know.

Which is why I now like her. At least she is providing some freshness to the character and to the events in BH. And a reason for being around. I dont mind her presence ever since the writers started exploring these natural human weaknesses. These were just waiting to be explored.

As the Kamli drama will wane, the BH drama will wax, until some other drama in Jhalra will raise its head.

Ganga wanted a better life for herself and her son so she did what ever she could do to get that life for herself sometimes didn't care that she was trampling on other's toes to get where she wanted and what she wanted.We also didn't complain much because the other woman in question was Sanchi who anyways was way too wrong for Jagya.
As for risking her life for to give a child it came form her own sense of insecurity.Her life in Ratan's house made her that way. She was married off to Ratan because he wanted children when he couldn't get children from her he got himself another wife Only when she gave them a child her place became secure.It is sad but this did shape the woman Ganga .
Despite education and being part of a family like Singhs when she found herself pregnant her old insecurites cropped up and she decided to go ahead with her pregnancy.

As for her relationship with Anandi - She realised that for Singhs Anandi meant perfection so she tried to become that and she even took help and suggections from Anandi but the  constant comparisons and that too with Anandi so near to her she realised that she can never be like her then she started to resent comparisons.Anandi was the same she tried becoming like her but couldn't her husband seems to have the same POV as Anandi and all this are reasons for her current behaviour with Jagya and Anandi.

She is trying to come out of Anandi 's shadows and wants to be accepted as her own person.
Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinya

Well said, Alchemist!πŸ‘

It is understandable why she did it and no one has any issues about it. But to  say "she risked her life"... that was hilarious.πŸ˜†

shinya , let me complete that statement for youπŸ˜ƒ

It is understandable why she did it and no one has any issues about it. But to  say "she risked her life for DS"... that was hilarious

Yes it is indeed hiiilariousπŸ€“
Aakanksha_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
well dont want to get into arguments ...just a question passed my mind wich is not compulsory to answr

but why ganga goin through danger in second pregnancy (as perceived)  considered risking her life fr DS
did DS told her to risk her life fr her wish of pota ...DS ws upset on her itself dats y she slept on floor

but whn Anandi bought mannu risking "her life " dat time it is said ...who told her to bring mannu...ganga never told her anything ...thn why

both r 2 different thngs...bt y one risk on life is called mahanta n other one tyagπŸ˜•
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Stephi

I know tiny , it seems its not at all about the serial, its story, the messages but its all about
 the  justification of one female   character, no matter what  she does using all possible means from  false  facts to deliberately omitting  important details .

@ bold πŸ€—

stephi wat i told u.see the reasons which hav no logic.
just 2 justify one female ckt put down all oders.
and twist the fact put ur own perception.
we can also say Aji did all 4 her own. wen ganga'd insecurity regarding kid etc.that she won't get same luv & care if she wudn't give them heir. 
hadn't she seen luv & care of singhs.so indeed its not hilarious that she did that 4 DS only.
if sum1 want 2 close eyes from facts & truths then nothing can b done.if clouds hide sum doesn't mean sun is not there.

din't Aji just 2 secure her place in singhs & KB  always tried 2 please & pretend 2 b gud 2wards them?
from her experience in BH wen her husband left her  4 anoder woman she also tried 2 pay attention on shiv more. so she also did it 4 herself only so that she can secure her place in KB