Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Now DS and Shivam can hug each other and enjoy with more vigour and without interruption.

Dadisa can have heartfull talk with anandi.

Out of sight has many advantages.

Atlast Kamli is out. Thank god! Now the hunt will start.

True.  good for shivam! He seemed  excited to see DS. He's all alone with his mum in a new house for the first time. 

But kamili is not out of sight!! She's still climbing up and down that window with that sad face. ๐Ÿ˜ก
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

When?

its in the TB spoiler that sarita will tell pooja  abt her  rescuing by Aji and she"ll also tell abt Aji & J's past relationship. 
and pooja will tell this  2 mannu.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The way Shivam brought cold drinks reminded me of Amol.
Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

When?

What about mannu's past? I  thought that is the hot topic now๐Ÿ˜†
DS ka nataunki never ends. But this time DS could not save the game. Before she gets back mannu will vommit the truth that Mausiji bhag gayi.
And Kakusa will run after Masaiji - lets enjoy the fun.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

its in the TB spoiler that sarita will tell pooja  abt her  rescuing by Aji and she"ll also tell abt Aji & J's past relationship. 

and pooja will tell this  2 mannu.

What is the necessity? My god.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

What is the necessity? My god.

and mannu will b shattered and hate J and also confront ganga on this. ganga will get angry and will blast both pooja & sarita 4 doing this & warns pooja 2 not 2 meet mannu.
u can see it in that TB spoiler.
 its  fine that now Aji is not living in BH oderwise wid wat face wud both j & Aji will go in front of their kids??
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What beautiful episode, and even more explosive spoilers.๐Ÿ˜†

Wonder how many times Ms. Kamli will have to climb up and down that rope. They seem to have a house with Ground + 2 floors. Suddenly Kamli has been shifted to 2nd floor๐Ÿ˜•. Earlier I thought it was just a ground floor with terrace. How wrong can one be

Shivam was just ecstatic at seeing his badi NaniSa๐Ÿ˜†. What a tight tight hug. And now she can give him all the chocolates she wants.

Anandi is bringing up her boy to be a good citizen. He is settling down, helping his mom in the house.

And seriously, Mannu should not have any problem about Anandi and Jagya's past. He isn't related by blood to either. But I guess this will be the trigger for his own past...what a can of worms..and oh so tasty...๐Ÿ˜‰
AdorableAnusha thumbnail
why Mannu should not be bothered about  Anandi  is not maasi actually but .was Bapusaa ex wife  The boy will be shocked for a while indeed which ex  wife stays in same house with her ex husband forcefully becoming mother's sister 
Wonder why did DS and Anandi did not think about it before It should common sense Now DS the great should clear to Mannu She should do better because she created this situation 

leavesandwaves thumbnail
I think this revelation is created so that Mannu has a reason to leave BH and live with Ratan.