Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

How to do it? Is there any use ? 

I started watching this serial my first one I got addicted the sole reason of love . 
 I loved these love birds Ishveer , though I love Ishani more because of amazing dumbness she has.
 I can't see RV as a puppet of Ritika now , I am really loosing hope .
 I am very angry with this CVs , let RV be graceful in loosing Ish why they must  make him a person with no commonsense πŸ˜‘
 Common enough is enough

Now u want ishkar right? So leave it
We ishveer fans wl taunt abt TRPs
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I am an Ishani supporter may be the only one the forum has , but same time I can't see RV is falling out of his grace . I love that character also . 
I don't want him at present state a mere puppet of Ritika , I don't hate any character other than Amba the maid. How can she be so blind .
  Seriously guys you people are a lot more serious than I  thought  about a serial . They all are fictional characters in Ekta's head. 
  We have freedom to express I do and you do . I want peace of mind I want an answer to all those unsolved mysteries of this serial.
   Why are you reacting as if I killed your RV 
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

I am an Ishani supporter may be the only one the forum has , but same time I can't see RV is falling out of his grace . I love that character also . 

I don't want him at present state a mere puppet of Ritika , I don't hate any character other than Amba the maid. How can she be so blind .
  Seriously guys you people are a lot more serious than I  thought  about a serial . They all are fictional characters in Ekta's head. 
  We have freedom to express I do and you do . I want peace of mind I want an answer to all those unsolved mysteries of this serial.
   Why are you reacting as if I killed your RV 

Opppsss sorryy...   I won't react like this if someone kills my RV
N i have seen u asking for ishkar.. N TRP has decreased coz of cross pairings.. N we were planning to taunt colors with regards to TRP n cross pairings
So i thot as u r an ishkar fan u can't taunt saying TRP decreased coz of cross pairings nah... That's what i simply tried to say.. 
If its not the case then i happily welcome u to taunt colors πŸ˜†
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer-lover

hey ladies and gentlemen! Let's go on Twitter and taunt sarcastically on the Way how they promote now a days with respect to TRP decrease ! I have done it , what's about you ?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Don't forget to tag the actors but by playing smart bash Colors and only the false pairings!😑

I would love to do that , but I don't have twitter 😭
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MM123456

I would love to do that , but I don't have twitter 😭

No problem ! we have done it also by your side !
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i am so happy trp reduced πŸ₯³
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer-lover

No problem ! we have done it also by your side !

ishveer lover my side too plzzz
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
tweet frm my side2 plz..
not in twitter πŸ˜­