Vivian Ventures #10 | All Speculations about JDJ: Pg 1 | - Page 26

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by san_bsp020

One question?
Why VD doing JDJ8?

In every interview he was ignore he will not do any dance Realty show. But how suddenly he decide to do JDJ8. why?

This only for fans?

Is they some reason behind us.

The RK Character which play he show madhubala he should  get good offer from PH.

One year over he unable to decide script. that big question?

I am not against of VD for JDJ8. i only first person why VD is not going for JDJ8. where many fans not want him to go JDJ8.

Can share your through

he will reply this question when he will allow to speak
but i am glad he chose jdj over anything else  
this  show is not too long and he will come out from this show with alot of chances & profits 
even if he didnt win 

very happy with his decision
Edited by zubeada - 8 years ago
Originally posted by zubeada

i checked the rules
</div>
people indise india can vote via sms
but ouside india
they just can vote via mail&tw&fb&colores website

this was last years rule
i think nothing will change

<div>

ok..
this tym we may get a JDJ APP as well...I don't know abt ashish's yr but during drashti's yr we got one...the app wud make the voting easier I guess.. 😃
Originally posted by san_bsp020

One question?
Why VD doing JDJ8?

In every interview he was ignore he will not do any dance Realty show. But how suddenly he decide to do JDJ8. why?

This only for fans?

Is they some reason behind us.

The RK Character which play he show madhubala he should get good offer from PH.

One year over he unable to decide script. that big question?

I am not against of VD for JDJ8. i only first person why VD is not going for JDJ8. where many fans not want him to go JDJ8.

Can share your through

I still don't get why some fans r hyped up with this decision 😆 ..I mean what's so hurting if he decides to try something new?? And plus..aren't people just pissed with the routine "any news? No news" thing?? 😛 I wish they held an open mind 😆
And about VD suddenly changing his mynd about dance..firstly, I think maybe he is too bored with Bangkok and his cats 😆 ..Secondly, I think he wanted something different again.. 😳 Finally, Im very happy with this decision of his 😛
Its not possible that a person will achieve superb success in everything..thats wat people r fearing 😆 But wats so bad in trying..?? 😳 If he wills..he will find a way to win 😃 ⭐️
Originally posted by SherlineKiVD

I still don't get why some fans r hyped up with this decision 😆 ..I mean what's so hurting if he decides to try something new?? And plus..aren't people just pissed with the routine "any news? No news" thing?? 😛 I wish they held an open mind 😆
And about VD suddenly changing his mynd about dance..firstly, I think maybe he is too bored with Bangkok and his cats 😆 ..Secondly, I think he wanted something different again.. 😳 Finally, Im very happy with this decision of his 😛
Its not possible that a person will achieve superb success in everything..thats wat people r fearing 😆 But wats so bad in trying..?? 😳 If he wills..he will find a way to win 😃 ⭐️
agree with u