twinkle10
twinkle10

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Humzy

beautiful post
beautiful episode
just no words today to describe them 

Thanks my love... <3
So true...in fact they hold the talent of leaving me speechless every day!
IFollower Groupbie
IFollower
IFollower

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
What a touching episode!! Dont have words and eyes are blurred. Mind is numb. And, as ever, you have described everything so soulfully!! 
How does the KY2 team do it and how do U do it, Twinkle? It makes me happy, in all this sadness, to feel and think that, I am not sitting here wasting my time, watching a nonsensical soap and all the more, discussing about it. KY2 is UNIQUE, SPECIAL, STANDS APART from all that have been ruling the Indian Telly!!

Once again, hats off to the CVs, directors, and Actors!! ClapClap

There is nothing much for me say and honestly, as said, can't think of anything. I feel so melancholic, but still somewhere, there is peace in my heart, thinking that, this won't last long. It gives me immense pleasure and tranquility to my heart to see, so much of selfless, pure LOVE!!!!

I just want to c/p something that I wrote in your thread yesterday. 

From yesterday's postNandini, will eventually come out of it. It might take a long time but she has Manik to give her his unwavering support. She might try to avoid him, NOT because she doesn't love him or trust him. But she has LOST the trust in herself, is in a shell herself. In fact, the first hurdle in overcoming shock is breaking the SILENCE and that she did. And who did she do it with- Manik!! She knows HE will always be there for her. But she right now needs some space for herself. But Manik will always be there for her in the back ground, like her shadow.

And this is where, I think the promise might play a role. Manik promising her that he will give her, her space. This doesn't mean there should be a separation or MU (CVs, please kindly dont bring in more unnecessary drama). It probly means, they keeping a certain distance bet them, physically, till Nandini feels comfortable enough to get closer to Manik. And eventually might lead to her confession Smile. Lets see!!! 
I dont think everything is completely LOST between these 2 adorable ones!! Time is testing them and yes, they will yet again emerge victorious, and even more stronger. 

A quote for Nandini from Manik: 

"I think that love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time, and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last... I would enter your sleep if I could, and guard you there, and slay the thing that hounds you, as I would if it had the courage to face me in fair daylight. But I cannot come in unless you dream of me." 
 Peter S. BeagleThe Last Unicorn

Waiting is a sign of true love and patience. Anyone can say, " I LOVE YOU", but not everyone can wait and prove its true!!! 

And our Manik is patient and so is his LOVE! And yes, He'll WAIT...!!!!

Hug Lavy

(P.S: Good Luck with your exams!! I so much like CaVya, but heart is too heavy to write about anything else for now)

Edited by IFollower - 13 May 2015 at 7:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkle10Nikki_Titli

twinkle10 IF-Dazzler
twinkle10
twinkle10

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preeshaxo

Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

Originally posted by twinkle10

I'll be back Embarrassed

EHMAHGAD...Soheesha!! You've been missed!! Like..immensely missed by me, my thread and our Nandini too!!

COME HERE YOUUU Hug
This brought a huge smile to my face Embarrassed
I've missed my Twinkling ReyRey too.. But just that little more then you both Cry
SWPPP *runs and hugs SWP tightly*HugHugHugWe missed you girl ! I sent you a PM earlier today cause was wondering where you had gone off to. Welcome backBig smile Manan missed psycho Soha, no one stalked us and obsessed about usROFLROFLROFL

YOU COME HERE TOOO *tight wala hug, even better* Hug
Just checking I didn't go missing ey LOL
Oh how I've not missed this physco abuse I get ROFL
I be back to obsess over both of your words now Day Dreaming
Oh and you both legit made my day.. Got way too much love for my girls Heart

This is us atm:

Oh how very much Twinkling Twinkie has missed having this group hug!! And tomorrow when I become a free bird again for some time, we shall hopefully form a little base for a gushing session over the weekend. Oh oh..Soheessha..I think more than you, we've missed your illegal ways ROFLROFL Dem faultless words typed all from your phone...that be the core reason for our togetherness ROFL HAHAH jks jks!
I shall rant about the perfection of both your posts in another 30 hours or so lol Love you both heaps Heart

Edited by twinkle10 - 13 May 2015 at 7:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Preeshaxo

twinkle10 IF-Dazzler
twinkle10
twinkle10

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kapk

Dear Twinkle, you skilled writer Hug

First of all, congratulations on turning a Goldiiieee DancingParty
Secondly, I wholeheartedly enjoyed reading every single word of this postHeart I literally don't know how to praise the talent you are blessed withSmile You always take me on this amazing, joyful and at times sentimental ride with your mesmerizing words and your Creative way of writingClap Exceptionally beautiful way you put across the thoughts of Manik. You analysis make the experience of the whole episode sooo remarkable Day Dreaming

Lastly, I'll wait too ... for your next post Embarrassed
Whenever you comment, honestly the warmth that fills my heart is really inexpressible! Like... I can't even, and tbh I don't even want to try and express it because my lack of words and speech shall do the honour of thanking you for making me feel so overwhelmed with emotions of joy and thankfulness. Hug
Time after time you make me feel so special, and I can't help but just thank god to be blessed with such adoring people around me who always manage to brighten up my day!
Thankyou babe... the inspiring comments by you and the sheer blissful and lovable nature of my MaNan has really helped me to some extent in re-discovering myself and my love for writing and so I will never be able to appreciate fully, all that you guys have given me and are continuing to give to me every day, as you leave a mark of your memories on my thread!

<3
rev4eva IF-Dazzler
rev4eva
rev4eva

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Awesome post dear...
Yesterday was so beautiful, I'll wait... because she needed time, she needed space, she needed her confidence, she needed to heal and most importantly he knew she needed him...

This is so beautifully written...I can't wait for Manik's wait to be over...
 It was just as difficult for you to walk away as it was for me to be left standing there. But I'll wait for when you will hold my hand and allow me to walk every step with you on the journey of our "hamesha" that awaits us. I'll wait for when you will lock your arms in mine and vow to never unlock or untie the knots of our arms, our breaths, our hearts and our fates. I'll wait for when the "me" and "you" of this story come together to form the "us" of our love story. 

The show is so special because it is not only MaNan that doesn't fail to impress us but all the other characters in the show as well. Loved Cabir & Navya, Navya's character has shaped up so maturely post pregnancy that she never fails to impress me. The way she stood up for Cabir and how Cabir stood up for Navya and the her unborn child was just mindblowing. They are both fighting their own battles but when it comes to MaNan, they were always there. They were always the catalyst whenever it comes to MaNan

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by twinkle10

This is us atm:

Oh how very much Twinkling Twinkie has missed having this group hug!! And tomorrow when I become a free bird again for some time, we shall hopefully form a little base for a gushing session over the weekend. Oh oh..Soheessha..I think more than you, we've missed your illegal ways ROFLROFL Dem faultless words typed all from your phone...that be the core reason for our togetherness ROFL HAHAH jks jks!
I shall rant about the perfection of both your posts in another 30 hours or so lol Love you both heaps Heart

Ohhh me Minions !!!! I love this picture Twinkie. And wohooo to weekend gushing, i have legit missed that and this ROFL ,,i have missed this..lol. And hopefully there will be some amazing precap or a promo to go crazy about over the weekend Day Dreaming
Twinkie bear be so right, we have indeed missed your illegal Don ways..hahahaha..since it's the core reason of our togetherness. ROFL ROFL ROFL  that's what twinkie said LOL haha..i think we love you for the way say SLAYED, that's the core of our togetherness LOL
Let the countdown begin to Twinkie's freedom. 30 or so hours to go !!!
Love love for my Twinkie and SWP Heart

- Sunny/ReyRey <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Queen_of_ShadowPreeshaxo

Queen_of_Shadow Senior Member
Queen_of_Shadow
Queen_of_Shadow

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
updated on page 1 tinks!! 

QUeen of Cabir <3 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkle10