Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

I'll wait... (Page 2)

twinkle10 IF-Dazzler
twinkle10
twinkle10

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pavi_

Slayed

Such a blissful episode. It was a amazing combo of MaNan , CaVya , NavNi , Manbir.
KY2 is know for this - simple , subtle , realistic approach which hit you hard on your chest.
Episode was positive in tone and had cool soothing breeze in it. A great relief after those traumatic episodes.

You penned it beautifully.Clap
Thankyou so much! <3

As concise that paragraph of yours may have been, you seem to have really captured the gist of the whole episode today! Amazing job! Smile
Indeed it felt like our halted breaths had resumed their breathing cycle once again!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pavi_

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:57am | IP Logged
aww my shinin star writer...i ws super touched by todays epi coz of MaNan coz of CaVya coz of ManBir coz of NavNi n u just made me love the epi evn more with ur PERFECT TRIBUTE to not just tonites epi but also to KY2 as a whole..!! i jst wanna say THANK YOU n i will wait for more of such heartfelt posts from u for more of upcomin wonderful KY2 epis which portrays LOVE n FRIENDSHIP n the epic balance b/w these two in PERFECT manner..!!

twinkle10

shantellbrown Groupbie
shantellbrown
shantellbrown

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Today your words are breathtaking.

twinkle10

Tadibaaaz Goldie
Tadibaaaz
Tadibaaaz

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Awesome post i just love the way u portray the words

twinkle10

pavi_ Groupbie
pavi_
pavi_

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by twinkle10

Originally posted by pavi_

Slayed

Such a blissful episode. It was a amazing combo of MaNan , CaVya , NavNi , Manbir.
KY2 is know for this - simple , subtle , realistic approach which hit you hard on your chest.
Episode was positive in tone and had cool soothing breeze in it. A great relief after those traumatic episodes.

You penned it beautifully.Clap
Thankyou so much! <3

As concise that paragraph of yours may have been, you seem to have really captured the gist of the whole episode today! Amazing job! Smile
Indeed it felt like our halted breaths had resumed their breathing cycle once again!

Definitely.
The portrayal , execution and enactment were commendable. Most importantly connectivity was exceptional .
Hope they stick to their mainstream story and their style of storytelling.
Now they are bouncing back to their A game which makes me happy. I adore this show.

twinkle10

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preeshaxo

Originally posted by twinkle10

Originally posted by Preeshaxo

I'll be back Embarrassed

EHMAHGAD...Soheesha!! You've been missed!! Like..immensely missed by me, my thread and our Nandini too!!

COME HERE YOUUU Hug
This brought a huge smile to my face Embarrassed
I've missed my Twinkling ReyRey too.. But just that little more then you both Cry
SWPPP *runs and hugs SWP tightly* HugHugHug We missed you girl ! I sent you a PM earlier today cause was wondering where you had gone off to. Welcome back Big smile  Manan missed psycho Soha, no one stalked us and obsessed about us ROFLROFLROFL

Preeshaxo

twinkle10 IF-Dazzler
twinkle10
twinkle10

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_Titli

aww my shinin star writer...i ws super touched by todays epi coz of MaNan coz of CaVya coz of ManBir coz of NavNi n u just made me love the epi evn more with ur PERFECT TRIBUTE to not just tonites epi but also to KY2 as a whole..!! i jst wanna say THANK YOU n i will wait for more of such heartfelt posts from u for more of upcomin wonderful KY2 epis which portrays LOVE n FRIENDSHIP n the epic balance b/w these two in PERFECT manner..!!

Ooft Nikki... Hug your words always touch my heart... MaNan babies were just so exceptionally beautiful today but the fact that bit by bit... We're being reunited with the soul of the show; which was about 'Yaariaan', has escalated my happiness to a brand new level today! I should rather say thankyou to admirers like you who never fail to make me feel loved and blessed and thank you for the dedication with which you take out some time to read my post daily.
Have to still reply to your two inspirational posts but just waiting for this exam week to be over so I can get around to doing the more lengthier and deeper replies. Take care love <3

Nikki_Titli

Humzy IF-Rockerz
Humzy
Humzy

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:32am | IP Logged
beautiful post
beautiful episode
just no words today to describe them 

Edited by Humzy - 13 May 2015 at 11:32am

twinkle10