Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome post i just love the way u portray the words
pavi_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: twinkle10

Thankyou so much! <3

As concise that paragraph of yours may have been, you seem to have really captured the gist of the whole episode today! Amazing job! 😊
Indeed it felt like our halted breaths had resumed their breathing cycle once again!

Definitely.
The portrayal , execution and enactment were commendable. Most importantly connectivity was exceptional .
Hope they stick to their mainstream story and their style of storytelling.
Now they are bouncing back to their A game which makes me happy. I adore this show.

maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Preeshaxo

COME HERE YOUUU 🤗
This brought a huge smile to my face 😳
I've missed my Twinkling ReyRey too.. But just that little more then you both 😭

SWPPP *runs and hugs SWP tightly* 🤗🤗🤗 We missed you girl ! I sent you a PM earlier today cause was wondering where you had gone off to. Welcome back 😃  Manan missed psycho Soha, no one stalked us and obsessed about us 🤣🤣🤣
twinkle10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

aww my shinin star writer...i ws super touched by todays epi coz of MaNan coz of CaVya coz of ManBir coz of NavNi n u just made me love the epi evn more with ur PERFECT TRIBUTE to not just tonites epi but also to KY2 as a whole..!! i jst wanna say THANK YOU n i will wait for more of such heartfelt posts from u for more of upcomin wonderful KY2 epis which portrays LOVE n FRIENDSHIP n the epic balance b/w these two in PERFECT manner..!!

Ooft Nikki... 🤗 your words always touch my heart... MaNan babies were just so exceptionally beautiful today but the fact that bit by bit... We're being reunited with the soul of the show; which was about 'Yaariaan', has escalated my happiness to a brand new level today! I should rather say thankyou to admirers like you who never fail to make me feel loved and blessed and thank you for the dedication with which you take out some time to read my post daily.
Have to still reply to your two inspirational posts but just waiting for this exam week to be over so I can get around to doing the more lengthier and deeper replies. Take care love <3
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
beautiful post
beautiful episode
just no words today to describe them 

Edited by Humzy - 8 years ago
Autumn_Hue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Your post.. 
Have no words for it just fabulous.. Just too good, I din wanna stop reading, so well described.. 

Today's episode has left me spellbound, Cabir and Navya were just phenomenal, the way Navya stood up and spoke for herself and Cabir was commendable And Cabir extended the same kinda support to her, what friendship. Indeed so beautiful and one of its kind.. 

And what do I say about Manan today, no words at all, I fell in love with these two characters again today.. 

Manik's strong willed support for his love, following her around like a shadow, trying to lighten her mood, getting her to talk her pain and problems out, making her forget the dark memories, ohhh dear what do I say about this Man child, no man loves like him, such worship and dedication for his love just too dreamy.. 

And Nandini, her pain, her helplessness on not being able to put those dark memories behind her, on not being able to trust her beliefs which she had so firmly believed in a day ago, her pain evident in walking away from her love, her pain and sadness evident in seeing Manik Disheartened and sad on failing to make her smile.. 

Extending her tiny finger, making a silent meek attempt to try to talk to him, bring in some normalcy but failing yet again.. 

And last but not the least the Yaariaan scenes in the end, so beautiful, the episode today blew my mind, simply loved it too much.. 

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode to air just too beautiful.. 

Again a very well written post, just beautiful.. 
aairahahmad thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
res..
very emotional to write and give a proper reply..
need time...

i am back...

as usual a beautiful post..
copy pasting from nikki's post...i wrote it there..

though i loved the whole episode...
but my favourite one was the bench moment...
it touched a deep cord of my heart...and made me cry...
it showed how much for each of them the other means...
the effort and the courage it took for nandini to touch him...to assure him...to try and bring a smile on his face...was showing their love...which was ethereal....

the ''I love you'' scene gave me goosebumps...
the way he said to her without even touching her...
it was the sheer beauty of their relationship..
the purity of their relationship...
they actually shows that they are each other soulmate...😳
their profound love is such an amazing feeling for them...
it gives them a feeling of being content...
they complement each other...
they complete each other...😳

and then when he was following her...and man can anyone be more cuter and adorable than them..😳
especially manik..his look of determination...that he will not let her be alone...at any cost..
she wants her space, she will get that...but he will be there like a shadow to her...😳
😆

I'll wait...I'll wait for your smile to return...👏
I'll wait...I'll wait for your laugh to return...👏
I'll wait...I'll wait for your optimism to return...👏
I'll wait...I'll wait for your hope to return...👏
I'll wait...I'll wait for you to return...yourself...to me...👏
I'll wait...I'll wait for our beginning to begin again...👏

i will add few lines...though it was not needed yet...

I"ll wait...I"ll wait for your courage to return...

I"ll wait...I"ll wait for your warmth to return...

I"ll wait...I"ll wait for your bickering to return...

I"ll wait...I"ll wait for your tranquillity to return...

I"ll wait...I"ll wait for your not replying to me to return...

I"ll wait...I"ll wait for your positive vibe to return...

I"ll wait...I"ll wait for your delight to return...

I"ll wait...I"ll wait for your excitement to return..

I"ll wait...I"ll wait for your amicableness to return...

I"ll wait...I"ll wait for your ameliorating nature to return...

I"ll wait...I"ll wait for your soul to return to me...

"My heart will be yours for so long as you want it because,
You have been there when no one else was...

And you are my star from the heavens above,
And if you still dont fully believe such immense love...

I am willing to wait until next time..."
                          by-Dawn Rodney

everytime they make me fall in love with them a little more...
i love their love...
they actually define and give meaning to love...
what a love is supposed to be like...
What a love should be...

p.s - sorry for late reply...

bye..
take care...
Edited by aairahahmad - 8 years ago
Preeshaxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maankigeet4ever

SWPPP *runs and hugs SWP tightly*🤗🤗🤗We missed you girl ! I sent you a PM earlier today cause was wondering where you had gone off to. Welcome back😃 Manan missed psycho Soha, no one stalked us and obsessed about us🤣🤣🤣

YOU COME HERE TOOO *tight wala hug, even better* 🤗
Just checking I didn't go missing ey 😆
Oh how I've not missed this physco abuse I get 🤣
I be back to obsess over both of your words now
Oh and you both legit made my day.. Got way too much love for my girls ❤️Edited by Preeshaxo - 8 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: twinkle10

Ooft Nikki... 🤗 your words always touch my heart... MaNan babies were just so exceptionally beautiful today but the fact that bit by bit... We're being reunited with the soul of the show; which was about 'Yaariaan', has escalated my happiness to a brand new level today! I should rather say thankyou to admirers like you who never fail to make me feel loved and blessed and thank you for the dedication with which you take out some time to read my post daily.
Have to still reply to your two inspirational posts but just waiting for this exam week to be over so I can get around to doing the more lengthier and deeper replies. Take care love <3

twinkle..ur backlog increasin...😆...i made post a few min back tonite
Teri Muskuraahatein Hai Taakat Meri!!!