Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

I'll wait...

twinkle10 IF-Dazzler
twinkle10
twinkle10

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:55am | IP Logged
DAY 56! - I'll wait...

"I'll wait...jitna time tumhe lena hai na...leh lo. No problem...I'll wait"...

I'll wait until your eternity, I'll wait until my eternity. I'll wait till our hamesha-waali eternity... 

Today you wordlessly walked right past me, down the stairs where I made some room for you. Your tears expressed their distraught helplessness to me as you tread some steps away from me. It was just as difficult for you to walk away as it was for me to be left standing there. But I'll wait for when you will hold my hand and allow me to walk every step with you on the journey of our "hamesha" that awaits us. I'll wait for when you will lock your arms in mine and vow to never unlock or untie the knots of our arms, our breaths, our hearts and our fates. I'll wait for when the "me" and "you" of this story come together to form the "us" of our love story. 

Today you stopped mid-step to look back if I was really there. The shake of your ahead assured that it was okay for me to remain as your shadow. But I'll wait for the day when you will stop, spin and run in the cocoon of my arms so no shadowing distance remains between us two. I'll wait for you to snuggle me in your warmth and assure me that you'll never let go of me again. I'll wait for you to close every inch of separation that still remains so when we find each other this time, we promise to never lose each other again. 

Today you glanced back and with quite a confused look, continued to search for my presence around you. The panic in your eyes when you didn't see me, the frown that creeped up your lips when you found me missing, expressed your need of my presence just as much I feel the need for you to be constantly around me. But I'll wait for when you yourself call off this game of hide and seek. I'll wait for when you demand me to never leave your sight, your side, your path and your life again. I'll wait for when you will invite me to sparkle in your eyes, grin in your smiles, breathe in your breaths and beat in your heart forever.

Today you inarguably accepted the canteen-made milkshake I brought for you. You continued to listen to my senseless rants because you wish to still listen to my every word, my likes/dislikes still are of great importance to you. But I'll wait for when you will once again hush my endless rants with your own sweet voice. I'll wait for when you will laugh at my idiotically absurd attempts to lighten up your mood. I'll wait for when you will all so conveniently share your own likes and dislikes with me one day. 

Today you fought a little with yourself, gathered some inner-courage and inched a step closer towards me. You crawled your pinky towards mine and silently curled it around as a trusting gesture. But I'll wait for the day when you reach out for my hand and intertwine all our fingers in each other's embrace once again. I'll wait for when my fate lines will coil in the warmth of your fate lines. I'll wait for when our destinies will cuddle each other in a welcoming hug. 

Today after what seems like an eternity, I heard you; my Nandini whispering my name; "Manik...". But I'll wait. I'll wait for when you will complete your sentence after calling out my name. Ill wait for when you will let me say "Nandini" and not run away in a fear-filled, heartbroken and shattered state. I'll wait for when you will finally reach out to me and whisper to me that "Manik...your wait is over"..

I'll wait Nandini. I'll wait for as long as I remain. I'll wait for as long as I can see you right in front of my eyes. I'll wait for as long as my heart continues to beat knowing you're somewhere around me. I'll wait for as long as I live, knowing you're breathing soundly. 

You've been the reason I learnt how to smile Nandini...Now I'll wait for when I become the reason of your smile. 
You were the reason I forgot my fears towards the darkness Nandini...Now I'll wait for when I can completely fill your life with every sparkle of light too. 
You were the reason I began to trust myself, believe in others, believe in relationships Nandini...Now I'll wait for when I can become the reason for you to start believing in yourself again, to start trust your heart and mind again, to start trusting your core instincts again. I'll wait for when I can enable you to start believing in this world again, in relationships again, in emotions of love and happiness again. 
You were the reason I was introduced to all the possible emotions associated with the heart. You were the reason I fell in love Nandini...Now I'll wait for when I can teach you to love yourself the way I love you. I'll wait for when I can make you fall in love with the smile that I fell in love with. 

"Close your eyes. Close it...and put your hand on your heart. And now just feel what I'm gonnna say"...
Today you had to feel the essence of my love with your own sense of touch. Today, as much as I wished my touch could do the talking...my words had to be spoken. But I'll wait. I'll wait for when you will reach out to grab my hand and place it on your heart to let me feel how fast your heart flutters when I whisper to you the truth of my life.

"I love you"... I'll wait for when my love will heal all your wounds, balm all your pain, soothe all your aches. I'll wait for when my love will provide you with the strength to fight with this world, to fight with your inner-fears, to rise from your dark surroundings, to battle and defeat your inner demons. I'll wait for when my love will reunite you with your lost self. I'll wait for when my love will allow you to start trusting the language of our touch again. I'll wait for when my love will assure you that as long as we're together, we can fight with anything that may come our way.
...I'll wait for when my love will make you fall in love with our "true love" all over again and make you confess your own "I love you"...

Paas aaye..
Dooriyaan phir bhi kam naa hui
Ek adhuri si hamari kahani rahi
Aasmaan ko zameen, ye zaroori nahi
Jaa mile.. jaa mile..
Ishq saccha wahi
Jisko milti nahi manzilein.. manzilein..

I'll wait...I'll wait for these grey clouds of sorrow to pass and rays of joy to shine on us again...
I'll wait...I'll wait for my world to cross paths with your world again so our souls merge in an inseparable whole...
I'll wait...I'll wait for my imperfections to join hands with your imperfections again so we can form our perfect home once again...
I'll wait...I'll wait for my stars to mingle with your fireflies again so no corner is left drowning in darkness ever...
I'll wait...I'll wait for us to find each other again in a way that we never lose one another...

Rang thhe, noor tha
Jab kareeb tu tha
Ek jannat sa tha, yeh jahaan
Waqt ki ret pe kuch mere naam sa
Likh ke chhod gaya tu kahaan

I'll wait...I'll wait for your smile to return...
I'll wait...I'll wait for your laugh to return...
I'll wait...I'll wait for your optimism to return...
I'll wait...I'll wait for your hope to return...
I'll wait...I'll wait for you to return...yourself...to me...
I'll wait...I'll wait for our beginning to begin again...

I'll wait...I'll wait for our "hamari adhuri kahani" to reach it's shore and to be completed with the promise of a ...hamesha...

I'll wait...I'll wait to be able to call you my Nandini again and I'll wait for you to call me your Manik again...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BEAUTIFUL!! Just..like...what an episode!! Regardless of the fact that my cheeks are still wet from the tears that were running down uncontrollably as I continued to watch and re-watch MaNan's scenes and the idea that I can't seem to be thinking about anything else other than how the lyrics just told the whole story of their hearts today and I'll probably be humming the song on repeat whilst doing my exam tomorrow...my babies were just so so so perfect even whilst drowning in each other's pain. Such love...quoting Manik from precap...such love is "special"...it's almost like a dream...a fairytale but with just the perfect elements of realism. Hats off to the creative team for presenting to us such a brilliantly executed concept of MaNan and their hamesha waala "true love" Did I just fall in love with them again? You bet I did!

But that's not all...my Cavya babies weren't any less!! A friendship so pure, so selflessly adoring...time and circumstances have evolved their friendship and that's just what makes it all so much more beautiful. They fought for each other, leaving one another stunned as to how, when, and what just happened. The couple who couldn't get enough of fighting with each other, have seemed to begun to understand each other amidst all these arguments and fights and have become the support system for each other in the most beautiful way. They need no one now because they seem to have each other. They have found a friend, a family, a companion with whose support they can fight anything that comes their way! Their pain, struggles and abandons have matured them early in life. It's taught them the true value of happiness, family, love, friendship, care and parenthood... and this maturity has carved this friendship to become one of a kind. A friendship that promises to speak up and stand for one another...A friendship that promises to understand the awkward silences of each other...A friendship that promises to break through all the faades of the society to fight for each other's happiness and peaceful state of mind. But more so... A friendship that promises to learn from its past mistakes and weave a happy and content future for each other together. 

And last but not the least...Cavya + MaNan came together to give such a beautifully conceptualised scene. They re-visited the idea of what this show was, is and will always be about..."Yaariaan"...To support each other endlessly,lift each other up amidst the most darkest times and never give up because as Manik once said..."it's not over...till it's over Nandini". It truly touched my heart when they showcased the conversation of Manbir and Navya + Nandini, side by side. Just the way the whole scene portrayed the understanding that breathes between two friends and two lovers. The boundless care Manik and Nandini have for each other's friends where they are ready to put aside their own battles and assist with the struggles, if any that their friends may be facing. And the unselfish support Cabir and Navya provide to the two respective love birds and reassure them of the strength of their love which is capable of facing and overcoming any obstacle that comes their way. *sighhh*... Such a deep appreciation I have for Kaisi yeh yaariyan today!! 

<3

Edited by twinkle10 - 13 May 2015 at 10:14am

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavanireddy20starryLove_skshefu3216rakshitha9630Joan4loveAnamadyaIFollowerpavi_shantellbrownMayaraaSobtiswati-kapoorsyamasastry_68jasneet1008Preeshaxogeetkumarmoonstonespiritajith37Ashmita18KapkBornInFireaairahahmadNushIshShanaya_MaNan-LarryGurl-kriti094baisakh45celestaemelliflousrev4evaShez.Ishra09harinisriram39K.S.LiveLaughLove..shahzChocomaniacZoya_09RomComFanHumzyAutumn_Huemaankigeet4ever-dark.horse-ragvir.fansizzysehrishMimi2609MaNanmatic_SanaNikki_Titli

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:59am | IP Logged
sunny's res

"Love is always patient and kind."

Love has a way of changing a human being, it's power is such that it can consume us. Where when one is in love, that person's starts and ends with their loved one. Manik Maltorta LOVES Nandini Murthy, loves her with every fiber of his existence. Manik may not necessarily be kind, no, his world has taught him to be cruel but Nandini's love has taught him how to be kind, her love has made him seen the goodness in his heart. Now, his love can be kind. He can put his love first, her needs before his, always. Manik Maltorta was never a patient soul to begin with, patience is not a trait Manik has even now. But when it comes to his Nandini, he can. He can patiently be just friends' because that's what she had asked of him. His love can be patient, he can wait. Wait for a eternity. Wait for a lifetime. He will wait because his love has taught him to be patient. Her needs before his, always.

Manik can't ever walk away from Nandini, nor can Nandini from Manik but right now Nandini has the urge to run away from Manik, because she is lost, she has lost the trust and faith in herself. It's not that she doesn't realize that she is hurting him too. She does, but right now, she can't find a way to heal herself enough to be with him. Time, she needs time. And Manik is giving it to her. He will wait. Patiently. He put a stone on his own heart today when he stepped back a few steps and cleared the way for her to walk away. I don't know why at that moment, I just teared up. This man's love is so deep, how he puts her needs and wants before his all the time. Every. Single. Time.

What did we say about senses ? When one is cut off, others are enhanced. Manik cuts off Nandini's sense of sight for a few seconds. Because what he is about to say needs to be felt, only be felt, felt deep into every corner of her heart. "I love you." Three words full of so much love that Nandini must feel them. I love the point where you mentioned that today, he knew he couldn't place his own hand on her heart. He realizes his touch isn't accepted right now. He knows her so well, and always puts her first. Beautiful, love so beautiful, it can make a heart cry.

Togetherness is not in walking hand and hand at every step of the way. No, it's about being together in every sense. He doesn't need to walk next to her holding her hand. He can be with her as her faithful shadow, a shadow that won't abandon her even when she is engulfed in this darkness. He will be walking close by so she can "reach out to him." His hand will be extended forward, ready, patiently waiting for her to slip in back into his. So their fingers can intertwine and they can be one again, back to their full strength.

Her smile, her smile is the reason for his smiles, it's what makes his life easy. Now that his Nandini is lost, so is that beautiful smile of hers. He wants it back, he will do whatever it takes. But for now he will smile enough for both of them. For now, he will goof around with weird antics and talk to her in their silent communication. Words, they don't always need words. For now, he will just patiently sit next to her and tell her his likes/dislikes, because he knows, she wants to know about him, he is still important to her.

He will walk behind her, for him, for her. He knows she still needs him close by, for whenever she is ready, she can reach out. And when she doesn't see him, she gets worried, panics when she doesn't feel his eyes on her, watching her, protecting her. But she doesn't need to, he has promised "I be around you...so you could reach out to me." And she tries, she tries so hard to reach out. Her fight to defeat her inner demons and darkness was so visible. She tries to get her heart to recognize her Manik's touch. A small start. They pinkie promise today to always be together, to fight together for their Hamesha.

"Friends are family we choose for ourselves."

Cavya are each other's family, they are there for each other when their mothers can't be there for them. They understand each other's pain, They can't promise each other that they will take that pain, that suffering away but they promise, they will stand by each other. Navya and Cabir just won my heart today. This is love. Because love is friendship. Navya stood up for her friend, finally ended this fake marriage drama and lost her mother. I guess we weren't too far of when we predicted that Navya's mother will abandon her. This way probably hurts more, where her mother first stood by her and then shook her off. Oh Cabir, what a beautiful soul you are. His words weren't just for show, he means it, they will raise this child together. They can be a family, they don't need to be married to raise a kid together. They just need love.

Navya/Nandini and Cabir/Manik's respective conversations were both wonderful to see. Shows what pillars of strength true friends can be. Sometimes, a friend is all you need, to just listen to you, to reassure you when your faith wavers, to hold you close when you fall weak. Friendship, it's a beautiful blessing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can I just that I absolutely love it when you write the analysis from Manik's POV ? like absolutely love it because, you, you just get him. I mean you understand what makes Manik Manik and then you have a way of explaining him in this simple yet beautiful way of yours. Honestly, I am just in awe of your brilliance. And can I also say that I have a gut feeling your analysis will be centered around Manik's "I will wait." As soon he said the dialogue, I am like twinkie got her central idea.  Such an amazing response for a such a rock solid episode. I think today's KY2 was back ! this is the essence of the show, what we all fell in love with. The perfect blend of friendship and love.

DAY 56! - I'll wait...

"I'll wait...jitna time tumhe lena hai na...leh lo. No problem...I'll wait"...

I'll wait until your eternity, I'll wait until my eternity. I'll wait till our hamesha-waali eternity... 

Today you wordlessly walked right past me, down the stairs where I made some room for you. Your tears expressed their distraught helplessness to me as you tread some steps away from me. It was just as difficult for you to walk away as it was for me to be left standing there. But I'll wait for when you will hold my hand and allow me to walk every step with you on the journey of our "hamesha" that awaits us. I'll wait for when you will lock your arms in mine and vow to never unlock or untie the knots of our arms, our breaths, our hearts and our fates. I'll wait for when the "me" and "you" of this story come together to form the "us" of our love story. 

Today you stopped mid-step to look back if I was really there. The shake of your ahead assured that it was okay for me to remain as your shadow. But I'll wait for the day when you will stop, spin and run in the cocoon of my arms so no shadowing distance remains between us two. I'll wait for you to snuggle me in your warmth and assure me that you'll never let go of me again. I'll wait for you to close every inch of separation that still remains so when we find each other this time, we promise to never lose each other again. 

Today you glanced back and with quite a confused look, continued to search for my presence around you. The panic in your eyes when you didn't see me, the frown that creeped up your lips when you found me missing, expressed your need of my presence just as much I feel the need for you to be constantly around me. But I'll wait for when you yourself call off this game of hide and seek. I'll wait for when you demand me to never leave your sight, your side, your path and your life again. I'll wait for when you will invite me to sparkle in your eyes, grin in your smiles, breathe in your breaths and beat in your heart forever.

Today you inarguably accepted the canteen-made milkshake I brought for you. You continued to listen to my senseless rants because you wish to still listen to my every word, my likes/dislikes still are of great importance to you. But I'll wait for when you will once again hush my endless rants with your own sweet voice. I'll wait for when you will laugh at my idiotically absurd attempts to lighten up your mood. I'll wait for when you will all so conveniently share your own likes and dislikes with me one day. 

Today you fought a little with yourself, gathered some inner-courage and inched a step closer towards me. You crawled your pinky towards mine and silently curled it around as a trusting gesture. But I'll wait for the day when you reach out for my hand and intertwine all our fingers in each other's embrace once again. I'll wait for when my fate lines will coil in the warmth of your fate lines. I'll wait for when our destinies will cuddle each other in a welcoming hug. 

Today after what seems like an eternity, I heard you; my Nandini whispering my name; "Manik...".But I'll wait. I'll wait for when you will complete your sentence after calling out my name. Ill wait for when you will let me say "Nandini" and not run away in a fear-filled, heartbroken and shattered state. I'll wait for when you will finally reach out to me and whisper to me that "Manik...your wait is over"..

I'll wait Nandini. I'll wait for as long as I remain. I'll wait for as long as I can see you right in front of my eyes. I'll wait for as long as my heart continues to beat knowing you're somewhere around me. I'll wait for as long as I live, You've been the reason I learnt how to smile Nandini...Now I'll wait for when I become the reason of your smile. 

You were the reason I forgot my fears towards the darkness Nandini...Now I'll wait for when I can completely fill your life with every sparkle of light too. 

You were the reason I began to trust myself, believe in others, believe in relationships Nandini...Now I'll wait for when I can become the reason for you to start believing in yourself again, to start trust your heart and mind again, to start trusting your core instincts again. I'll wait for when I can enable you to start believing in this world again, in relationships again, in emotions of love and happiness again. 

You were the reason I was introduced to all the possible emotions associated with the heart. You were the reason I fell in love Nandini...Now I'll wait for when I can teach you to love yourself the way I love you. I'll wait for when I can make you fall in love with the smile that I fell in love with. 

"Close your eyes. Close it...and put your hand on your heart. And now just feel what I'm gonnna say"...

Today you had to feel the essence of my love with your own sense of touch. Today, as much as I wished my touch could do the talking...my words had to be spoken. But I'll wait. I'll wait for when you will reach out to grab my hand and place it on your heart to let me feel how fast your heart flutters when I whisper to you the truth of my life.

"I love you"... I'll wait for when my love will heal all your wounds, balm all your pain, soothe all your aches. I'll wait for when my love will provide you with the strength to fight with this world, to fight with your inner-fears, to rise from your dark surroundings, to battle and defeat your inner demons. I'll wait for when my love will reunite you with your lost self. I'll wait for when my love will allow you to start trusting the language of our touch again. I'll wait for when my love will assure you that as long as we're together, we can fight with anything that may come our way.

...I'll wait for when my love will make you fall in love with our "true love" all over again and make you confess your own "I love you"...

Paas aaye..
Dooriyaan phir bhi kam naa hui
Ek adhuri si hamari kahani rahi
Aasmaan ko zameen, ye zaroori nahi
Jaa mile.. jaa mile..
Ishq saccha wahi
Jisko milti nahi manzilein.. manzilein..

I'll wait...I'll wait for these grey clouds of sorrow to pass and rays of joy to shine on us again...

I'll wait...I'll wait for my world to cross paths with your world again so our souls merge in an inseparable whole...

I'll wait...I'll wait for my imperfections to join hands with your imperfections again so we can form our perfect home once again...

I'll wait...I'll wait for my stars to mingle with your fireflies again so no corner is left drowning in darkness ever...

I'll wait...I'll wait for us to find each other again in a way that we never lose one another...

Rang thhe, noor tha
Jab kareeb tu tha
Ek jannat sa tha, yeh jahaan
Waqt ki ret pe kuch mere naam sa
Likh ke chhod gaya tu kahaan

I'll wait...I'll wait for your smile to return...

I'll wait...I'll wait for your laugh to return...

I'll wait...I'll wait for your optimism to return...

I'll wait...I'll wait for your hope to return...

I'll wait...I'll wait for you to return...yourself...to me...

I'll wait...I'll wait for our beginning to begin again...

I'll wait...I'll wait for our "hamari adhuri kahani" to reach it's shore and to be completed with the promise of a ...hamesha...

I'll wait...I'll wait to be able to call you my Nandini again and I'll wait for you to call me your Manik again...

Edited by maankigeet4ever - 13 May 2015 at 11:41am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

IFollowermoonstonespiritPreeshaxoajith37Zoya_09twinkle10Shez.Ishra09ragvir.fan

Queen_of_Shadow Senior Member
Queen_of_Shadow
Queen_of_Shadow

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Res have to edit it later!!!

Unres

First of all can I please take a moment and just scream for CabirHugHugPartyDancingDay DreamingPartyDancingHug?!!!??!!! EEHHH CABIRRR MY BABYYY...HHE DID IT...He finally stood up and voiced his anger toward the crazy mothers!! I just loved him...don't get me wrong yaar.. MaNan was cute..I will come back.. but Today Navya and Cabir just stole the show for me!! Navya finally under the pressure cracked!!...The way Cabir stood up for her was so cute!! He didn't think twice before saying I will support her..She has been through a lot..He has been through a lot...both of their respective parents refused to understand them...He became her support/shield when she needed him...She became his reason to live everyday..Idk if that made any sense...and the way he drags her like I am not about to leave her at all...Both of you mothers go back to your house..and leave us alone!! The promo that I saw about Cabir telling Navya to give the baby up for adoption...lets see how it goes.. Interesting track coming up...Okay back to your posts

Tinky Winky, SunRey, Preesh..You guys are a born writers!! The way you summed everything up..Main naya kya bolun? Sab kuch tum teeno ne lekh diya... I cannot really find anything to really write now... kya lekhooN?? Okay here goes...To all three of you from Queen of Cabir..The one and Only HugThree hugs for three of you!!!!

Love takes patience, understanding, courage, communication and the ability to hold each other after a tsunami has passed.. Like SunRey said, love is a power that can consume us when we are in deeply in love. When we are in love, we do not think of right or wrong. We just want to see the other person whom we love be happy and in front of our eyes...Like my cabir once said, "Manik is in deep shit". He loves  LOVES NANDINI MURTHY..He cannot see this broken Nandini in front of him. He is used to the sarcastic funny cute sa Nandu..He has not seen this Nandu since the time Rishab had his attack in front of Manik.This Nandini who is lost is constantly reminding him how he failed to protect her (maybe I am wrong)...He wants his old Nandini back, He wants to see that girl who shined ever so brightly for him to come back..If she needs any help, he is right there. He will..They will face the world together like how they promised...The gestures he does to make her feel safe even though he is not walking side by side...holding her or carrying her...He is still watching her, keeping her safe with his shadow... The restlessness that Nandini gets when she is sitting in the chair and looks back but does not find him..She panics.."he promised he would be here then where did he go?, he said he was gonna be with me...where did he go?"..She wnts to walk away bc she is lost and hurt yet ek dor hai jo use keechta hai manik ke aur...She feels assured when he just pops in front of her with milkshake and starts his ranting about if you were want to see me smile, I am telling you what I want but now we are talking about you and your smile!!...She takes the courage...it takes courage believe me to do what Nandini did..It took her courage to just put his tiny hands near his big hands and do a pinky touch...When I was little, I was taught, pinky swear was everything...It was like their pinky swear to be with each other through thick and thin. No matter what storm, what tornado or hurricane Nyonika comes, they will be together...Ohhh I forgot to mention, manik's fearless I love you to his little nandini... had me in tears..just the whisper sent chills down my spine!!...The whisper spoke so many things..so many feelings..so many expression that was just expressed in those three words...IT expressed..Nandini I love you..Im here for you.. Spoken like a true lover when he says...jitna waqt hai le lo...does not matter when where..you will always find me like a shadow..I will be here waiting for you...hamesha... waiting for you to come back...waiting for my nandini to come back to her manik..waiting for you to finally say you love me..waiting for us to be together...I know you are hurting and I know you know that I am hurting as well but still I will wait for you baby...always..hamesha..now and forever and beyond!!!... Nandini you taught me the meaning of life through shining like a star in my dark world...I will teach you to live again..I will bring that cute sa smile back in your face...Teri muskurahaatien hai takat meri..Mujhko inhi se ummed mili...chaahe kare koi sitam yeh jahan..in mein hi hai sadaa hifaazat meri...Zindagaani badi khoobsurat hui..Jaannat ab aur kya hogi kahin...Jo tum mera humdard hai...Teri dhadkanon se hai zindagi meri...Khwaashishein teri ab duaayein meri..Kitna aanokha bandhan hai ye..Teri meri jaan jo ek hui...lautoonga yahan tere paas main haan..Vaada hai mera..maar bhi jaaun kahin...jo tum mera humdard hai...Jisi hum pyar karte hai..usse kabhi akela chod nahin dete...we can never abandon the people who we love or love us... those who abandon us never loved us...Through thick and thin...does a love grow to be most powerful of them... agar tumhari paas himaat aur takaat hai jo manik ki dil mein hai...uski rooh mein hai... Nandini is in his heart..his blood..his veins..its all nandini... Nandini to Manik hai..Manik hai to Nandini hai..  

The last part of the show was amazing to see how these four characters have grown..who could have guessed, two monster villains that played cruel pranks would be comforting the two "Behengi girls"...Two friends Navya and Cabir comforting Nandini and Manik respectively... trying to make them understand..it was really touching...

Finally I am going to rant one more time about how awesome my cabir was today!!!!!!!

!! Hands down..this boy has matured enough...I really hope that the cvs finally make him a happy man..make him be happy...find a person who he can love as well...Those who are hurt in love are the strongest among everyone..bc woh apne dard..ko chupkar dusro ki badi mein sochta hai... like cabir..He is not even worried about his love life..he is not worried about whether he will be accepted or if he will find love eventually in his life..all he is worried about that crazy girl that is living with him..he is worried about his friends...how they are going to be...kitne log aise selflessly karte hai?? He deserves a hug..kiss and tons of love...after being abandon by the person whom he loved..by his own mother...usse to haal chod dena chahiye lekin he is still living..for his friends..for himself...Khuda kare issko bhi pyaar mil jaaye... Plus Navya was the sherni...har ladki mein sherni hoti hai..some show it while other let it sleep until danger lurks and threatens whatever they care for... One thing I saw was navya admitting if cabir was straight, she would have married him.. If cabir was even bi... then im sure Navya uski zindagi mein pyar ka rang se bhaar deta..i know I would!!! Cabir..agar tumhe zindagi se pyar nahi mile na...just know there are tons of girls who just love you!! I know I do.. A song just for my cabir!! "Haaste gaate jahan se guzar...Duniya kit u parvah na kar...muskuraate huye din bitana...Yaahaan kal kya ho kisne jaana...zindagi ek safar hai suhana...yaahan kal kya ho kisne jaana"..

Okay I ranted...sorry if it does not make sense... my apologies!!!Embarrassed

Queen of Cabir <3...MY love for you has reached a new level... Cabir <3 Cabir <3

Your <3 Queen <3

Edited by Queen_of_Shadow - 13 May 2015 at 9:51pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Preeshaxoaairahahmadtwinkle10Zoya_09maankigeet4ever

Preeshaxo Senior Member
Preeshaxo
Preeshaxo

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:11am | IP Logged
*SIGHHH*
SO I READ YOURS AND REYREYS WORDS IN ONE HIT AND I BE CRYING RIGHT ABOUT NOW.. SLAYEDDD Day Dreaming

"You were the reason I was introduced to all the possible emotions associated with the heart. You were the reason I fell in love Nandini...Now I'll wait for when I can teach you to love yourself the way I love you. I'll wait for when I can make you fall in love with the smile that I fell in love with."
^^ THIS KILLED ME Day Dreaming
You wouldn't know how much I've missed your words and man it felt like the best welcome back present reading this post. SLAYED.SLAYED.SLAYED.
No other words can do it justice!!

I've never been prouder of Navya then I was today! Cabir has always been everyone's strength and today he had someone standing with him, fighting for him.
Cabir has always been love but today I loved him even more. Look at how far they both have come? A start of a new chapter for them both!
NavNi/ManBir parallels.. Day Dreaming
Both voicing their thoughts, sharing problems, MaNan both ready to put their worries aside ready to help Cavya and how Cavya both tell them that they have it covered let us help you!! GAHHH. I cannot tell you how much I've missed these 4's friendships, especially NavNi. This scene was all sort of love.

So I've been banging on about Nandini's impending breakdown and yesterday's last scene had me! cvs have done such a good job. Yesterday her pain, her flinching on his touch because she can't differentiate from the touches yet, her blaming herself, her questioning everything she knew. Him angry, him not having the words to calm her down, him not being able to touch her to soothe her pain. *gah*
You both mentioned how he made her touch her own heart because he knew his touch wouldn't be accepted yet. This killed me man, the amount of respect and understanding he has for his girl. She says she doesn't like herself anymore and he knew his words weren't making a difference so he asks her to close her eyes, leans in closer, brings his face near her ear and says "I love you" Reassuring her of his unconditional love and acceptance of her.
She needs to heal, she can take as much time as she wants because when she needs to reach out to him, he'll be there.
I loved how Manik was following her, like her shadow. When he signaled shall I leave you she said "no". His mere presence is slowly healing her.
The glances as her eyes were searching for him. How he says it's her smile missing this time, his failed attempts in trying to bring it back. Even while being surrounded in darkness she never fails to see Manik's pain. She fell short of words, so she closed her eyes and reaches out to him with their pinkies entwining, communicating her love and need for him, that she's not giving up on him Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
His expression when she utters his name. She's not all lost, she's still there. The fight of not wanting her to enter this darkness, he's seen this all before it's all he's ever wanted to protect her from. If he could swap places he would do it in an instant. She saw him at his worst, she brought the light into his life and he will do the same for her.
The last look they share before she walks away, the line of the song was so apt because unlike Manik she hasn't voiced out her love for him.

Love always
Preesha aka Your Soheesha Hug

Edited by Preeshaxo - 13 May 2015 at 3:29pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstonespiritZoya_09twinkle10maankigeet4ever

twinkle10 IF-Dazzler
twinkle10
twinkle10

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preeshaxo

I'll be back Embarrassed
EHMAHGAD...Soheesha!! You've been missed!! Like..immensely missed by me, my thread and our Nandini too!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Preeshaxomaankigeet4ever

moonstonespirit Senior Member
moonstonespirit
moonstonespirit

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Brilliant post!!! I had legit tears in my eyes after reading it. Loved every word of it!!

Today I did not see the boy who was once scared of voicing out his emotions, who had put her love through series of conditions. Today he was a man who stood by her and told her that he not only loved her at her best  but also at her worst. Today he was the man who desreved her love, who deserved to be loved. 

He removed all conditions on his love and told her that he would stay and wait for her to come to him, just the way she waited for him to find his way back to her. The period of this wait did not matter to him, but she mattered to him. Her every emotion was now intertwined with his. There was no her without him and no him without her, it was them together. And she did know that too. But she was too exhausted and lost to reach him. But for him, for his smile, she pulled herself up and reached him. That little step she took towards him, gave him hope. Hope that she is there too and soon she will find her way back to him. All he has to do now is shine for her and let his light touch her, so that she can get back her shine.

Also loved how Navya and Cabir's interactions. Navya truly touched my heart today. Her words to their mother's were bang on. 

Edited by moonstonespirit - 13 May 2015 at 5:28pm

Zoya_09twinkle10

Preeshaxo Senior Member
Preeshaxo
Preeshaxo

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by twinkle10

Originally posted by Preeshaxo

I'll be back Embarrassed

EHMAHGAD...Soheesha!! You've been missed!! Like..immensely missed by me, my thread and our Nandini too!!

COME HERE YOUUU Hug
This brought a huge smile to my face Embarrassed
I've missed my Twinkling ReyRey too.. But just that little more then you both Cry

twinkle10maankigeet4ever

pavi_ Groupbie
pavi_
pavi_

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Slayed

Such a blissful episode. It was a amazing combo of MaNan , CaVya , NavNi , Manbir.
KY2 is know for this - simple , subtle , realistic approach which hit you hard on your chest.
Episode was positive in tone and had cool soothing breeze in it. A great relief after those traumatic episodes.

You penned it beautifully.Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ajith37Zoya_09twinkle10

Go to top