Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Meri Aashiqui Tum Sey Hi Written Update 13 May 2015

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

The episode begins with all greeting eaCh other on their children's wedding days falling on the same day , 
All celebrate with happiness and gaiety and baaja , sweets , hugging etc Amidst all this 
Manas is surprised to see that his baby is unaffected by all the noise , as prateek points out , He soon discovers his baby might be deaf to his shock 

At the other side of the hall shikhar, ishaani and devarsh and krisha are posing for fotos and selfies , RV is watching all this with heavy heart and staring at ishaani , Ishaani pulls aside shikhar and tells him that the first time she was in love she did not know what was love , and it was difficult to forget first love , She thanks shikhar for all his support and encouragement , and for doing so much for her , but she had to tell him bitter truth.  That She was marrying him for selfish reason.  Not because she loved him but because she wanted RV to move on 

Shikhar is shocked as Ishaani continues , she knew Ri Ra were unmarried   because of her , RV was unable to marry Ri because of her ,Unless she married another guy and moved on RV would never move on , because RV  Still loved her , even though she did not love him .

Shikhar asks why was she telling him all this now after their shaadi was fixed ??
Ishaani says she did not love shikhar but she was going to give him full commitment and support all her life , Shikhar says he loved ishaani  and he knew she did not love him back.

Next moment shikhar spots RV spying on them , He calls RV inside , RV enters sheepishly into  the room and shikhar tells him that ishaani was clear that ishkar would marry soon , introduces her as Ishaani shikhar mehera 
He holds ishaani very close and tells RV to forget ishaani as she belonged to shikhar now.

Prateek reaches right that moment and takes fotos of ishkar in close poses as RV watches them teary eyed , His heart breaking into pieces .Ishaani too was shattered inside watching RV   although she faked smile on her face. 

After others leave shikhar tells ishaani that  he knew all about her past with RV ,    Shikhar tells her that his love was enough for two of them and he knew ishaani believed this , He would love her so much that she would fall in love with him one day , Until then she could remain his friend.  Ishaani smiles at his honesty , Ishkar walk back to the hall hand in hand to meet every one  

RV walks back to the hall remembering ishaani's bitter cruel words , 
And shikhar announcing his rishtaa with ishaani , He is heartbroken and then he feels very angry , He decides to make an announcement to his family and friends .

All gather with interest 

He says he too had a good news to share.  He too felt like doing something in this wedding season , he too was inspired by all the love birds around him . He calls ritika and holds her hand   Kneels before her   Ishaani so shocked as he goes on to say that he wanted to fulfil her dreams of a grand wedding , so they  will marry again 

Precap RV announces that he would marry the same day as krisha, devarsh  and Ishkar  because as per pandit ji had said that day was very auspicious , there would be three weddings  that day 

EDITED TO ADD NEW PRECAP 
Shikhar is telling Baa in his room that in his profession of lawyer he had to take decisions from his brain and not get emotional about anything , but  ever since he met Ishaani he had started feeling from the heart 
ba looks thoughtful 
RV is over hearing him from the doorway and he gets teary eyed 

edit by RadzLuvShakti

this is to inform my friends that I will remain offline 14-17 May 
Edited by Sutapasima - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my poor ranveer
Wish ritika was positive
I would have happily supported RaRi after dz crap
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Oh god... Even i feel like crying reading this WU
Ranveerrr... U don't deserev dz pain mahn
U better kill urself so that we can quit dz show
Sutapasima thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrsShaktiArora

Oh my poor ranveer

Wish ritika was positive
I would have happily supported RaRi after dz crap

I am heart broken  for Ishveer yaar 

friends I am going on holiday with mummy papa so will remain offline until 17th May 
Edited by Sutapasima - 8 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Oh god... Even i feel like crying reading this WU

Ranveerrr... U don't deserev dz pain mahn
U better kill urself so that we can quit dz show

My Poor poor RV 
💔😭 
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Just by Reading this I am heartbroken 😭 😭 I won't be able to see this episode 😭 😭

Thank you dear , for always giving us WU 😳 👏 🤗
Thank u for WU.. feels like episode is heartbreaking, felt crying...
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update dear
ishaani will regret very soon
she will run after ranveer later
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Same precap for 3 days.. Did they think RaRi z more popular than ishverr?
Sutapasima thumbnail

Same precap for 3 days.. Did they think RaRi z more popular than ishverr?

SERIOUSLY 😡😡