Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Laboni enters as Leela... An update. Pics by Susan on pg 1 (Page 2)

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:19am | IP Logged
thanks for the update 

Tarunika13 Goldie
Tarunika13
Tarunika13

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update dearSmile.
I liked the episode specially for once CVs showed how Evil took a back seat in front of GoodClap.
Loved it when Laboni's Black Magic failed in front of Jodha's Pooja. It was so symbolic that when Laboni did the final rites and at the same time when Jodha did tilak to Jalal, the black magic went kaputClap.

This appears to be an interesting track. As one of our friends from the forum - ndi.anggraeni81
predicted that this track may have a twist this time. It could be that Jalal saves Jodha this time, since Laboni has come to kill Jodha.
Waiting eagerly for the upcoming episodes.

Edited by Tarunika13 - 13 May 2015 at 11:21am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

khalessi75neesha19_Dexterity_SindhuMenon

Tarunika13 Goldie
Tarunika13
Tarunika13

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:56am | IP Logged
For me one of the best scene in the episode was when Jodha tells Jalal that she is learning english as they have to do trading business with these people. Looks like CVs have finally decided to show how MUZ was highly involved in trading activities and was really good at it.Smile
Most endearing scene in the episode was when Jalal says he is satisfied to learn only those 3 english words - "I LUB U". He looked at his beloved wife in such an adoring manner when he said those 3 words to her.Embarrassed. Killer expressions by RajatClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smartfotografiSindhuMenon_Dexterity_

khalessi75 Groupbie
khalessi75
khalessi75

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tarunika13

I liked the episode specially for once CVs showed how Evil took a back seat in front of GoodClap.
Loved it when Laboni's Black Magic failed in front of Jodha's Pooja. It was so symbolic that when Laboni did the final rites and at the same time when Jodha did tilak to Jalal, the black magic went kaputClap.

This appears to be an interesting track. As one of our friends from the forumndi.anggraeni81
predicted that this track may have a twist this time. It could be that Jalal saves Jodha this time, since Laboni has come to kill Jodha.

@magenta: Hope the prediction becomes true. It would be good for a chance to see Jalal fighting for Jodha this time
Ndi81 Goldie
Ndi81
Ndi81

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:27pm | IP Logged

This appears to be an interesting track. As one of our friends from the forum - ndi.anggraeni81

yes lets hope what i though are true because now laboni want to see who is jallu love and kill her, want to see laboni face when she see jodha for the first time, too bad she refuse to listen her mother who already feel the love of jallu and jodha, laboni forget that jallu not a common man so how come she can make jallu hers just like that hahha 

now there are some possibility how laboni will hurt jodha, using black magic or kill using poison .. but may be when she realise she cant make jallu hers she will enter jodha body like some rumour i read and refuse to leave jodha body so it will be inner battle between jodha soul and laboni soul, and jallu will fight to bring back jodha soul, for me its interesting track

jallu reasing jodha are always fun to watch .. these two are guru of teasing hahhaa

love the scene jodha learn english and hope it hint to jodha role in trading bussiness and i will bless cv if they finally show jodha doin bussines .. jallu so cute haha he dont care others english words since for him those 3 magical words are the most important, if im not realise this is just a show i would think oari rajat are real husband and wife .. damn look how they so natural in their role as hubby and wife

and the last where the hell saguni bai when we need her to face the witch hhaha oohh and i miss the soul talk

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

khalessi75neesha19Tarunika13_Dexterity_ayushimehraSindhuMenon

neesha19 Groupbie
neesha19
neesha19

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khalessi75

This appears to be an interesting track. As one of our friends from the forumndi.anggraeni81

@magenta: Hope the prediction becomes true. It would be good for a chance to see Jalal fighting for Jodha this time

very true TaRUNIKA,
First time they have shown evil taking back seat..otherwise always evil wins... in form of Ruks or  some other form even during Dussera scene they showed evil winning over good and Hasan and Hussain death... I am only liking this track if they keep up with the pistivity and show of how good wins over evil and how true love can withstand toughest situations.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayushimehraSindhuMenon

ayushimehra IF-Rockerz
ayushimehra
ayushimehra

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Thanks for update, finally watched episode.

Episode was nice.

First , liked, Laboni, Mother knows, Black, Jaadu, not works, on true LoveBig smile, but cause of her daughter, Jidd, she is ready to co-operating her.;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;its wrong, But anyways, now both Mother +daughter knows, Akdha -Love is ruhanni Love, or something also this Earth, which  not effects, on True -Love.

pooza secene was nice, jalal was looking cute in white dress.

Akdha secene was nice, both leg-pulling each +other, relaxing movements. couple needed this time. normal copule secene, badde aye thee humee Talak deneLOL, jodha was looking cute, speaking this.

HB +jodha realtionship, shown again healthy manner, HB realizing her mistakes. if we comparsion to Ruk she never realized her mistakes, so some better is coming, HB side.

Laboni, used, witch, mathod, or  poor Leela, in forset, binded, by sticksOuch, totally witch, style behaviour.

How laboni, enterence,  Agra, put on Dark NightConfused, lets see What CV storing for us.?

But jodha lighting Diya, feeling came, if one Diya , burns, all darkness goes, so yesterday, jodha, burnt lot of Diya's, Ruk also said hos, Burnt Masshal's again,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;so darkness will sure go.Smile

Jodha is learning new language, for tradeing,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;oh its great, recalling, Abhay efforts,Clap Jalal is happy only Learning, I LOVE YOULOL LOL. Abhay if you reading this, Be happy, or made a thread today, vinita is doing good job, but your absense is  also feeling.
but jalal is appriciating, Jodha, Good job, 16 cen King, appriciating wife +quen work,''

not want to recall, back episodes, 

(one point here feels again big difference,  Jodha +Ruk, ruk was saying, she wants to hold on salim now, first he wants on Jalal, here jodha spending time, to learning New+ which imp, for, Awam +Agra, so Naturally who will get, best, Award, Jodha,  so Ruk has no Right, when jodha was getting MEH title, ;;;;;;;;;;but Aadat see majbbor ruk.

MS +jalal fight secene was good.

Jalal  little feeling he met laboni before.;;;;;;;;lets see.

precap, sindoor fallingOuch, ekta style,, lets see today, but track is feeling good

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SindhuMenon

SindhuMenon IF-Rockerz
SindhuMenon
SindhuMenon

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayushimehra

Thanks for update, finally watched episode.

Episode was nice.

First , liked, Laboni, Mother knows, Black, Jaadu, not works, on true LoveBig smile, but cause of her daughter, Jidd, she is ready to co-operating her.;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;its wrong, But anyways, now both Mother +daughter knows, Akdha -Love is ruhanni Love, or something also this Earth, which  not effects, on True -Love.

pooza secene was nice, jalal was looking cute in white dress.

Akdha secene was nice, both leg-pulling each +other, relaxing movements. couple needed this time. normal copule secene, badde aye thee humee Talak deneLOL, jodha was looking cute, speaking this.

HB +jodha realtionship, shown again healthy manner, HB realizing her mistakes. if we comparsion to Ruk she never realized her mistakes, so some better is coming, HB side.

Laboni, used, witch, mathod, or  poor Leela, in forset, binded, by sticksOuch, totally witch, style behaviour.

How laboni, enterence,  Agra, put on Dark NightConfused, lets see What CV storing for us.?

But jodha lighting Diya, feeling came, if one Diya , burns, all darkness goes, so yesterday, jodha, burnt lot of Diya's, Ruk also said hos, Burnt Masshal's again,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;so darkness will sure go.Smile

Jodha is learning new language, for tradeing,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;oh its great, recalling, Abhay efforts,Clap Jalal is happy only Learning, I LOVE YOULOL LOL. Abhay if you reading this, Be happy, or made a thread today, vinita is doing good job, but your absense is  also feeling.
but jalal is appriciating, Jodha, Good job, 16 cen King, appriciating wife +quen work,''

not want to recall, back episodes, 

(one point here feels again big difference,  Jodha +Ruk, ruk was saying, she wants to hold on salim now, first he wants on Jalal, here jodha spending time, to learning New+ which imp, for, Awam +Agra, so Naturally who will get, best, Award, Jodha,  so Ruk has no Right, when jodha was getting MEH title, ;;;;;;;;;;but Aadat see majbbor ruk.

MS +jalal fight secene was good.

Jalal  little feeling he met laboni before.;;;;;;;;lets see.

precap, sindoor fallingOuch, ekta style,, lets see today, but track is feeling good

Loved Your Style of writing Ayushi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayushimehra

Go to top